• September 20, 2024, 01:53:58 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: admin report- [mk]hazard  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
admin report- [mk]hazard
« on: April 22, 2020, 08:43:32 pm »
Admin nick:[MKt]Hazard
Your nick:=F2=Killer_Frost
Date:todday
Reason for report:Pause during combat.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: kindly give a single read to server rules and it said it all also he did pause during combat not once but twice.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:27:34 pm by Aaron »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: admin report- [mk]hazard
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 09:18:38 pm »
I was roaming around since you were camping up there & were not shooting me. I didn't see any bullet coming towards me so hence I decided to be AFK just to check who was knocking the door of my home.

It's not combat until you shoot me or even throw a single molotov towards my location, you were fighting with Halal_KX down there from 0:02 to 0.:17 and NOT me so I decided to go AFK.

You shot me when I already was AFK, you can see from 0:18.

Otherwise, It's up to administration.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 09:51:55 pm »
I was roaming around since you were camping up there & were not shooting me. I didn't see any bullet coming towards me so hence I decided to be AFK just to check who was knocking the door of my home.

It's not combat until you shoot me or even throw a single molotov towards my location, you were fighting with Halal_KX down there from 0:02 to 0.:17 and NOT me so I decided to go AFK.

You were roaming around? Lmfao rly? And  atleast you can go far away from DM loc and can be afk there or can simply say brb? Cant you do that? I was throwing molotov at your side and even you saw me throwing molo and still you paused during combat?
And seems like you're blind as well watch the video again you were moving.
Not only this one but i also have other video showing your pause at the same time.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 10:00:00 pm »
its a clear Pause during Combat as you can see moments before Frost shot on his head he was moving also i got warned by admins for doing /q while in combat even tho i was too far away from them but still i got warned for that but this case is transparent clear he literally did afk evasion while combat even tho fight was going on between him and Frost,

You are not allowed to post something here, so get out
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 04:12:50 pm by cool3 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 10:38:46 pm »
its a clear Pause during Combat as you can see moments before Frost shot on his head he was moving also i got warned by admins for doing /q while in combat even tho i was too far away from them but still i got warned for that but this case is transparent clear he literally did afk evasion while combat even tho fight was going on between him and Frost,
First of all.. pretending like you know the rules?

You're not allowed to post here according to the law provided by Howl below:

Quote from: Howl
Do not post in any player/admin report thread unless you are directly involved.

Secondly, the combat was NOT on me, Frost was fighting with Halal_KX. Are you drunk? I already became AFK before he shot me on my head.

You were warned because you were getting shot by il_yes in this video below. You just did /q when you were about to die, me and il_yes were chasing you but you did /q in the middle of the combat. There is a quite difference between this report and your report, you'll see the difference yourself when you see the video below.

You were roaming around? Lmfao rly? And  atleast you can go far away from DM loc and can be afk there or can simply say brb? Cant you do that? I was throwing molotov at your side and even you saw me throwing molo and still you paused during combat?
Not only this one but i also have other video showing your pause at the same time.

Why would I go away to any other location when none was shooting me before I went AFK?

Molotovs that ONLY seemed to hit me were from 0:08 but actually I was AFK from 0:07. If you see more clearly I already stopped jumping and became AFK from 0:04 to 0:07 where I was visible in the camera till Frost moved back.

About Frost's statement, he was throwing molotovs to kill me but the molotovs had to be visible in my gameplay from 0:10 when I was already AFK.

I wasn't moving, I already became AFK from 0:07 if you see clearly.

You're welcomed to post another video of me pausing the game.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 10:48:02 pm »
First of all.. pretending like you know the rules?

You're not allowed to post here according to the law provided by Howl below:

Quote from: Howl
Do not post in any player/admin report thread unless you are directly involved.

Secondly, the combat was NOT on me, Frost was fighting with Halal_KX. Are you drunk? I already became AFK before he shot me on my head.

You were warned because you were getting shot by il_yes in this video below. You just did /q when you were about to die, me and il_yes were chasing you but you did /q in the middle of the combat. There is a quite difference between this report and your report, you'll see the difference yourself when you see the video below.

Why would I go away to any other location when none was shooting me before I went AFK?

Molotovs that ONLY seemed to hit me were from 0:08 but actually I was AFK from 0:07. If you see more clearly I already stopped jumping and became AFK from 0:04 to 0:07 where I was visible in the camera till Frost moved back.

About Frost's statement, he was throwing molotovs to kill me but the molotovs had to be visible in my gameplay from 0:10 when I was already AFK.

I wasn't moving, I already became AFK from 0:07 if you see clearly.

You're welcomed to post another video of me pausing the game.

i was not being shot by il_yes when i did /q you are the one who is drunk atm because i did /q when  no one was shooting me and i was not getting damage by someone so i did /q i didn't really focused on map if someone is chasing me or not because usually i keep my Map on Blips mode only which remove roads and everything from map and only shows players on map so conclusion is il_yes was too far away from me his bullets were not giving me no damage + you were still on bike when i did /q if this is counted as evasion then its your report is counted as evasion too because Frost was near to you and he was shooting but when he aimed towards you , you quickly went afk to avoid death Case is transparent as water,

and i was unaware of commenting on Admin Report rule sorry about that i will try not to reply again

Warned
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 04:14:16 pm by cool3 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 11:14:50 pm »
and i was unaware of commenting on Admin Report rule sorry about that i will try not to reply again
You just did.

i was not being shot by il_yes when i did /q you are the one who is drunk atm because i did /q when  no one was shooting me and i was not getting damage by someone so i did /q i didn't really focused on map if someone is chasing me or not because usually i keep my Map on Blips mode only which remove roads and everything from map and only shows players on map so conclusion is il_yes was too far away from me his bullets were not giving me no damage + you were still on bike when i did /q if this is counted as evasion then its your report is counted as evasion too because Frost was near to you and he was shooting but when he aimed towards you , you quickly went afk to avoid death Case is transparent as water,

I don't have time for a report that has been discussed already, the decision from SanaullaH^ was legit and I don't want to talk further about it. That's why your only warned, not banned.

I don't care about myself If It's really a rule-break, I won't argue for a warning but It's about the truth.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 11:47:54 pm by Dabangg »

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 03:52:35 am »
this case is simple. First thing is that you used /gotoloc and teleported to a 'roof", if you were nearer to him on ground he would might notice you. You teleported and started throwing molotoves, not one of the molotoves were even close to him. Take a close look at radar. At 0:08 Hazards stops moving which is a sign of afk. After that non of your molotoves hit him.  You started shooting towards him at 0:18 while he was afk for 10 seconds already. Further M60 range doesn't hit that far, you can reproduce this with a new video if I am wrong.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:56 am »
this case is simple. First thing is that you used /gotoloc and teleported to a 'roof", if you were nearer to him on ground he would might notice you. You teleported and started throwing molotoves, not one of the molotoves were even close to him. Take a close look at radar. At 0:08 Hazards stops moving which is a sign of afk. After that non of your molotoves hit him.  You started shooting towards him at 0:18 while he was afk for 10 seconds already. Further M60 range doesn't hit that far, you can reproduce this with a new video if I am wrong.
And yes also we were not fighting like for an hour ? Lmao dude when you dont know the situation then kindly stay away from posting uselessly.I ran far away coz they were following me and that retatd were using rpg i tried to hide from rpg and used gotoloc to kill them as video shows Hazard was moving around ue should have ran somewhere else far or simply he should have said "BRB" but nah he thought its a joke and i wont record lmao.
We're fighting like for an hour and it was 4 v 1 most of the time he ofc noticed me thats why he started to move and went afk at the same time.
Molotove doesnot matter and about m60 you're blind or smthing?
 the other guy =EK=uzi was also there he even shooted him with m4 but i think hazard dont really care about server rules.
I also have other footage of him doing the same shit i will post it later.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 08:50:06 am »
Post more evidence. Your evidence is not enough. You claim that you have more evidence, So I’ll keep this open.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 03:17:58 pm »
Post more evidence. Your evidence is not enough. You claim that you have more evidence, So I’ll keep this open.
dude? what do u mean the proof is not enough? i have provided the complete evidence but all you need to do read the above replies.

here is the 2nd time he puaused his game during combat, as u can see i have /spawnloc set bfdoom & and i always spawn from that roof as u can see the video and the chat log Hazard killed me and right after that he paused his game as the logs can show the exact timings.he did pause after 2 or 3 sec.This is all proof i got and i dont have further evidences.
video:
logs: https://imgur.com/a/r0EcpCa

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 09:27:13 pm »
I don't see it as an intentional evade from what I see, he checks the surrounding first if he's getting chased or in an active combat before going afk, however it is not the right place where you should afk since it is an active battleground and can cause misinterpretation that may you are in intention for evading, so I recommend either teleport to a place away from players before going afk, so just be careful next time hazard.

There's no need for a lengthy discussion for this and marking this as solved.