• September 27, 2024, 09:30:59 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Something for Honey.Singh (as requested)  (Read 620 times)

kamran

Something for Honey.Singh (as requested)
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:48:13 am »
Player's name: [NYB]HONEY.SINGH
Date: 28.7.16
Reason: Rocket Glitching as ALWAYS!
Evidence: [video is uploading]
Extra Info:
He's doing all this for a long time. He was already banned for it. Can be seen here: http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=816.0

To Sevrin: If you think that this is not enough evidence and you're going to deny my report, there's also a gift for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w87-nZDIvLo&feature=youtu.be (ps : tell me who taught you the word "DAMN", you use it in every post)

If this 8 seconds video is enough to ban a player for 15 days, then my video suggests a long term ban since he's a very old player and completely familiar of rules. And he was banned already for doing this 2-3 times.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:15:13 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Something for Honey.Singh (as requested)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 09:43:34 pm »
Yes, evidence is not that clear, probably he's fast switching with rockets you mean? not really that clear as what i said.

kamran

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:59:50 pm »
He's just moving back immediately right after shooting a rocket to prevent bullets hitting him, consider this whatever you want. All I know is that he was already banned for this before.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 10:14:56 pm »
Probably he's doing strategic moves as far as i know besides that it's not worth to be punished at this current report, if it would be a precised video for us to investigate even more clearly and to be given an action, for now i'll deny this one.