• September 21, 2024, 12:48:22 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Admin Report - [MKt]Hazard and [VU]DiaZ  (Read 3307 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Admin Report - [MKt]Hazard and [VU]DiaZ
« on: May 07, 2020, 10:36:25 pm »
Admin nick: [MKt]Hazard [VU]DiaZ

Your nick: F2t.Bloody_Assault^LT

Date: 7/May/2020

Reason for report: Bullying me along their friends and Banning me for 1 Month After i counter argued them even didn't abused them,

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  (1) https://imgur.com/a/dVyt9bJ (2) LOG FILE LINK :  https://ufile.io/zyhr75y0

Extra notes: So Actually what happend is i joined the server to kill a specific guy Ronnie started Interrupting between me and him so i told ronnie to take a side in brotherly way but he replied me Rudely " You can't rape my friends " so i said ok i,ll rape you along your friend as you can see i was very polite with him in Screenshots  after that i killed  him  then Ronnie started doing 2 v 1 with me so i told him " come 1 v 1 i,ll show you stars in daytime " [VU]Diaz Jumped into my conversation Outta Nowhere and he couldn't bare this sentence against his friend so he Very Rudely Told me to " Shut up and play " without knowing nothing after that he said " i will shun you for a month" i knew i didn't did any rule break so i said " Goahead bro you wanna shun me? do it now you know you cant do it  " i was very confident because i didn't had done any rulebreak after that [Mkt]Hazard Jumped into conversation outta no where and said " i can do it " in the way like he is tryna threaten me then after that Diaz Said you don't talk shit with me i am admin Like Seriously bro? show me single log of me being rude with you or abusing you or disrespecting you like come on! i was like its ok! then after that Hazard , Diaz , Ronnie started chasing me in loc s96 i said " its fun to see my fans chasing me " then hazard said " cuz you are mia khalifa " " Coward's run to fun " i replied him " im talking about myself not about your mom here " i tried my best not to abuse him and troll him back without any abuse after that i Camped inside " Well Stacked Pizza Near Little Haiti " And Ronnie started saying " Guys like him is face of shit at the name of pakistan " and things like " Face of shit to our relegion Shameless " " you are not even muslim too " i just countered him and Quoted one thing from Holy Book of Quran that " the one who judge someone as Non Muslims when they are muslim is actually out of islam " after that he keep provoking me i kept arguing him without abusing him after just 10-15 seconds Diaz said " i have seen enough " and banned me for 1 month,
As you guys can literally see who abused and provoked me in screenshot and who jumped in middle of conversation outta nowhere to seek my attention also you can see these 3 ppl were bullying me i couldn't use ignore cmd on hazard and Diaz cuz ignore cmd doesn't work on admins i have highlighted some Screenshots above also i have uploaded full Log File to see if i have cropped something that was helpful for admins that i reported,
Thank You,
Best Regards : F2t.Bloody_Assault^LT

EDIT : [VU]DiaZ Wrongfully banned me last week he was very confident about his desicion but later i got unbanned and it was DiaZ's Mistake idk why he hates me a lot... and hes very proud of his Rank... Always Threaten me for ban Shun and mute Everytime i connect.!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:04:38 pm by Human. »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Report - [MKt]Hazard and [VU]DiaZ
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 10:38:16 pm »
None
Mistaken quoted instead of Modify,
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:42:52 pm by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:40:57 pm »
After insulting people randomly out of nowhere, what are you trying to prove?

/
/
/
/
/

In this photo I have simply asked Ronnie to ignore these kind of people - 

How can you even think to fool us by not posting the above logs? As you can see.. Ronnie didn't start abusing/provoking you but he was raged after you kept abusing him.. that's why some of the words from his mouth got out against you.

This thing is called flaming randomly/constantly harrasing which is NOT welcomed here and is commonly found in the people like you. You are warned in the past several times not for repeating the same mistakes..

What do you think? When your insults and provocations weren't ending.. I just said a word right here because I was fired up of your stupidity.. You abused my mother right here.. Now what do you have to say about this?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:44:20 pm by Dabangg »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 12:15:30 am »
I verbally warned you many times to behave but you don't want to listen to it instead you argue with me for no reason. You started to provoke all in server for no reason. We shunned you before this for the same behavior. Therefore, another shun won't teach you anything. As conclusion, I decided to ban you from the server.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 12:28:24 am »
None Quoted Mistaken instead of Modify.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:32:50 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 12:29:33 am »
After insulting people randomly out of nowhere, what are you trying to prove?

/
/
/
/
/

In this photo I have simply asked Ronnie to ignore these kind of people - 

How can you even think to fool us by not posting the above logs? As you can see.. Ronnie didn't start abusing/provoking you but he was raged after you kept abusing him.. that's why some of the words from his mouth got out against you.

This thing is called flaming randomly/constantly harrasing which is NOT welcomed here and is commonly found in the people like you. You are warned in the past several times not for repeating the same mistakes..

What do you think? When your insults and provocations weren't ending.. I just said a word right here because I was fired up of your stupidity.. You abused my mother right here.. Now what do you have to say about this?

What are you trying to Prove by posting the logs that i have posted already?
You said above :

" How can you even think to fool us by not posting the above logs? As you can see.. Ronnie didn't start abusing/provoking you but he was raged after you kept abusing him.. that's why some of the words from his mouth got out against you. "

you can't just blame me like that! show me where i continiously abused him as you said above " i kept abusing Ronnie " kindly show me where i kept abusing him show me proper proof where i abused Ronnie! you are just blaming me without proofs! stop it! you are saying i abused Ronnie first? well show me where??!! i challenge you if you showed me logs of me abusing Ronnie First i will Delete This Admin Report!! dont be Over Smart!

you said above :

" What do you think? When your insults and provocations weren't ending.. I just said a word right here because I was fired up of your stupidity.. You abused my mother right here.. Now what do you have to say about this?"

im just comparing your mother with someone you Compared with me! then why so raged bro? did i talked to you? no!? then why you called me Mia Khalifa? was that not disrespectful to me?!

And Btw i just Said to Freaker that " you are immature kid dont take this game in your ass " it doesnt shows any insult towards him!! i was talking just normally no rage no fight! dont show cut logs bro, it won't help
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:47:03 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 12:34:04 am »
I verbally warned you many times to behave but you don't want to listen to it instead you argue with me for no reason. You started to provoke all in server for no reason. We shunned you before this for the same behavior. Therefore, another shun won't teach you anything. As conclusion, I decided to ban you from the server.

Bro All Can See How you banned me Twice Unfairly just to take some revenge !
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:36:29 am by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 01:37:55 am »
You don't have to close the report, wait for the decision from the higher staff.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 01:45:55 am »
You don't have to close the report, wait for the decision from the higher staff.
So you ran out of facts and proofs? I just asked for one thing.. Show me where i "abused" ronnie "continiously"   as you false blamed me above,
Anyways im waiting for higher level admins too. :)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 03:01:52 am »
It's not obligatory to tell you each and everything but anyways I gave all my proofs/explanation above in the screenshots.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 04:10:46 am »
I see how you croped my counter argue parts just to create bad impact on me and also cleverly cropped your provoking and bully parts and anyways those parts are useless to post because i already posted them with report,

You clearly false blamed me for continiously insulting your friend ronnie now you don't have proofs so giving excuses, bad covering bro,

I did not talked to any of you until you jumped in middle of conversation outta no where to insult and bully me,

As long as you are supporting your friend you never had objection on ronnie when he said "hes rage on his sister name " when he compared my sister with mia khalifa for no reason where was your admin duty? Were you sleeping or blind folded? because hes your friend he can say anything he want? But when we try to counter argue in legit words its A BIGGEST SIN of the world jesus!! What i have just witness a guy counter arguing!!!!!!!!!!! Ban Him!!!!!!!!! Just ban!!!!!!!!! How dare he!!!!! Right?
But when your friend abuses youre like "its ok bro you are safe here because im here to protect you! Im admin here ! You just keep insulting him oh wait lets we all bully him togather!! Lets provoke him to abuse us so we can get him banned!! Yea!!"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:30:53 am by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 04:30:23 am »
I see how you croped my counter argue parts just to create bad impact on me and also cleverly cropped your provoking and bully parts and anyways those parts are useless to post because i already posted them with report,

You clearly false blamed me for continiously insulting your friend ronnie now you don't have proofs so giving excuses, bad covering bro,

I did not talked to any of you until you jumped in middle of conversation outta no where to insult and bully me,

As long as you are supporting your friend you never had objection on ronnie when he said "hes rage on his sister name " when he compared my sister with mia khalifa for no reason where was your admin duty? Were you sleeping or blind folded? because hes your friend he can say anything he want? But when we try to counter argue in legit words its A BIGGEST SIN of the world jesus!! What i have just witness a guy counter arguing!!!!!!!!!!! Ban Him!!!!!!!!! Just ban!!!!!!!!! How dare he!!!!! Right?
You were provoking him.. check the above screenshots.. That's why he abused you too..

Anyways.. if you can.. explain this thing..  - .@Ronnie

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 04:34:07 am »
Kindly explain me where i abused you sir ? @Ronnie also i have shown logs to admin for calling me Non muslim trying to personally attack me on my relegion and also you called me shit on the name of pakistan which means you are disrespecting me being national of pakistan,

You abused my sister,
You abused my nationality,
You abused me being muslim,

kindly explain me this too would appreciate that.. :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:37:11 am by gangsta »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 05:37:51 am »
I respect the staff and server rules, I will never start such useless thing for sure, it was started by your side not mine. EC staff is respected, and we listen what admin guide us we don't argue in admin decisions, but look at you @gangsta, you paid the price of what you have done, don't blame me or admins for your punishment. You earned it at your own.

Kindly explain me where i abused you sir ? @Ronnie also i have shown logs to admin for calling me Non muslim trying to personally attack me on my relegion and also you called me shit on the name of pakistan which means you are disrespecting me being national of pakistan,

You abused my sister,

1- I haven't abused you sister, I provoked you as you were provoking me. And it was you who abused provoked me by calling out my mother.
2- I abused your nationality? I spoke up for what is true, and you made me to do this.
3- I abused you being Muslim? actually you don't know what does "Muslim" word stands for. Plus look at you being a "Muslim" in the month of Ramadan, you were disrespecting other Muslims. Which is good for you right? Obviously no. 

Since you haven't cleared out what actually happened, I would like to come forward for you. What actually happened is shown and explained below according the evidence:

1. You started it with freaker by disrespecting him saying "immature", "don't take it in ass" bla bla, In the holy month of Ramadan, as Muslims we believe this month is of blessings and we should refrain by disrespecting others, we should respect each other instead. I kept quite at the moment since you were involving Freaker into this but still he is my friend, I thought he will try to make you realize that it's Ramadan and even if it is not you should respect him and everyone in the server since we have no personal issues with you, you'll try to understand but no you kept on disrespecting him. We are from the same culture, country and religion as well as we don't have any real life rivalry to take this game way too serious. This is just a game and should be played as game. 
https://ibb.co/ZKcKwvd

2. Okay now here below you have involved me and look at your respected words in the chat, when you asked me for 2 seconds to kill someone, you were mentioning Freaker and I simply replied with "you can't rape my friends infront of me". But no you started provoking me too "i can rape you along your friends" was your line.
https://ibb.co/G29WtX6

3. Still provoking.
https://ibb.co/WsX0yGM

4. You kept on provoking and yet Diaz told you to stop since you were breaking out server peace, instead of stop doing so, you started annoying him too, He advised you to stop it and yet you started provoking him too.
https://ibb.co/1JnBtvw

5. You haven't talked him but what you were doing was targeting group of players Freaker, Hazard, Diaz and me. Plus, here look at your sweet words when diaz was kicked due to ping spike by server. You were were still provoking him.
https://ibb.co/JCRXgkh
https://ibb.co/THDZ6Mf
https://ibb.co/cwtvjKq

6. Look at your words.
https://ibb.co/yYjRtm5
https://ibb.co/kX6PWK4

7. It wasn't any personal rivalry between you and us, but you were going way too personal. I tried to realize you what you are doing isn't good, we are from same religion and culture and you are face of shit at name of Pakistan which was a true punch-line at that place. Even you are a Muslim you should respect the month of Ramadan. I tried my best to realize you but no you were still disrespecting me and my family. I was really ashamed what you were saying as you we are from same country and religion. But no instead of you understanding, respecting our religion you started disrespecting it and you were teaching me by calling "jew" and "son of jew". Plus we were hoping in our team chat, that may god bless you with a mind. And as well as when I told you to end it, "your mouth will lead you difficulties in future", "and you'll regret", you haven't cared just because you have higher standards and everything is available in your future.
https://ibb.co/hLRwnQk
https://ibb.co/wsC5nwf

Firstly you didn't cared of what you were doing, you have everything in future, so now what made you so obsessed to report for that ban?

8. Last but not least before ban.
https://ibb.co/Th6h2Mn

All the story is explained, you were targeting out specific players not only 1 but 4, including 2 administration staff members for no reason. When we told you to stop at that time you didn't cared but now you are posting reports against them for what? revenge?
It's really a shameless moment for me to wasting my time on person like you who have no respect for others. but as your silly and useless actions are pointing out my friends, So I need to defend them for sure.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 06:33:48 am by Ronnie »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 07:30:05 am »
I respect the staff and server rules, I will never start such useless thing for sure, it was started by your side not mine. EC staff is respected, and we listen what admin guide us we don't argue in admin decisions, but look at you @gangsta, you paid the price of what you have done, don't blame me or admins for your punishment. You earned it at your own.

You abused my sister,

1- I haven't abused you sister, I provoked you as you were provoking me. And it was you who abused provoked me by calling out my mother.
2- I abused your nationality? I spoke up for what is true, and you made me to do this.
3- I abused you being Muslim? actually you don't know what does "Muslim" word stands for. Plus look at you being a "Muslim" in the month of Ramadan, you were disrespecting other Muslims. Which is good for you right? Obviously no. 

Since you haven't cleared out what actually happened, I would like to come forward for you. What actually happened is shown and explained below according the evidence:

1. You started it with freaker by disrespecting him saying "immature", "don't take it in ass" bla bla, In the holy month of Ramadan, as Muslims we believe this month is of blessings and we should refrain by disrespecting others, we should respect each other instead. I kept quite at the moment since you were involving Freaker into this but still he is my friend, I thought he will try to make you realize that it's Ramadan and even if it is not you should respect him and everyone in the server since we have no personal issues with you, you'll try to understand but no you kept on disrespecting him. We are from the same culture, country and religion as well as we don't have any real life rivalry to take this game way too serious. This is just a game and should be played as game. 
https://ibb.co/ZKcKwvd

2. Okay now here below you have involved me and look at your respected words in the chat, when you asked me for 2 seconds to kill someone, you were mentioning Freaker and I simply replied with "you can't rape my friends infront of me". But no you started provoking me too "i can rape you along your friends" was your line.
https://ibb.co/G29WtX6

3. Still provoking.
https://ibb.co/WsX0yGM

4. You kept on provoking and yet Diaz told you to stop since you were breaking out server peace, instead of stop doing so, you started annoying him too, He advised you to stop it and yet you started provoking him too.
https://ibb.co/1JnBtvw

5. You haven't talked him but what you were doing was targeting group of players Freaker, Hazard, Diaz and me. Plus, here look at your sweet words when diaz was kicked due to ping spike by server. You were were still provoking him.
https://ibb.co/JCRXgkh
https://ibb.co/THDZ6Mf
https://ibb.co/cwtvjKq

6. Look at your words.
https://ibb.co/yYjRtm5
https://ibb.co/kX6PWK4

7. It wasn't any personal rivalry between you and us, but you were going way too personal. I tried to realize you what you are doing isn't good, we are from same religion and culture and you are face of shit at name of Pakistan which was a true punch-line at that place. Even you are a Muslim you should respect the month of Ramadan. I tried my best to realize you but no you were still disrespecting me and my family. I was really ashamed what you were saying as you we are from same country and religion. But no instead of you understanding, respecting our religion you started disrespecting it and you were teaching me by calling "jew" and "son of jew". Plus we were hoping in our team chat, that may god bless you with a mind. And as well as when I told you to end it, "your mouth will lead you difficulties in future", "and you'll regret", you haven't cared just because you have higher standards and everything is available in your future.
https://ibb.co/hLRwnQk
https://ibb.co/wsC5nwf

Firstly you didn't cared of what you were doing, you have everything in future, so now what made you so obsessed to report for that ban?

8. Last but not least before ban.
https://ibb.co/Th6h2Mn

All the story is explained, you were targeting out specific players not only 1 but 4, including 2 administration staff members for no reason. When we told you to stop at that time you didn't cared but now you are posting reports against them for what? revenge?
It's really a shameless moment for me to wasting my time on person like you who have no respect for others. but as your silly and useless actions are pointing out my friends, So I need to defend them for sure.

Your Speech on teaching me how to become a good citizen and good muslim didn't impressed me, so imma just expose all your screenshots that you have posted incase you thought that would be helpful for you to safe your friend or yourself,

this is screenshot that you have posted : https://ibb.co/ZKcKwvd
i have already explained about it i was formally talking with him so you don't need to drag it here just talk about your sin here,

this screenshot that you have posted above : https://ibb.co/G29WtX6
Explanation : i brotherly asked you to stay away but you refused then after killing you i just said " i can rape you too along your friends " i don't see any discrespect here its a common thing well i already have mentioned it above and later you said rape rape too,

this screenshot that you have posted above : https://ibb.co/yYjRtm5
Explanation : look dude you cant just crop this shit like that :D i can show you full scenario here  https://imgur.com/a/l5bJZ5M

This screenshot you have posted above : https://ibb.co/kX6PWK4  Now Give his Crop Oscar Award Now See My Screenshot https://imgur.com/a/sEe8GVt

3-4 screenshot you posted below saying i called you kafir well here is explanation for them admins can see who discrespected my relegion first : https://imgur.com/a/LIUpGxr

Also you are claiming i abused your mother sister first? sure i can show you that too wait,  Look at the time when he abused my sister first time : https://imgur.com/a/XasE0X4
and Now Look at all his Screenshot of him me insulting his mother according to him now see the time of his insult vs time of my insult you will see diffrence of 6-8 minutes which means he is the one who insulted me first not me,

you can't just blame me like that bro i spit Facts From Mouth Your Long Ass Speech Didn't Impressed me 1%
all high level admins can see How Diaz you and Hazard Bullied me how Hazard jump outta no where between conversations to abuse me then later you abused my family relegion and nationality then soon diaz started threatining and then banning me, TIP For You Don't Try to Crop Screenshot Next Time it Won'T Help Im Not New here in community i have eyes and brain to see if you are hiding something or not i already have exposed all your screenshots that you have posted against me and as i said above your speech teaching me islam and nationality won't help or impress,
And also don't try to be very noble and relegious men you might have forgotten but i didnt forget that wall glitch report of me on you how you cross blamed me and kept lying but god always here for justice and he did justice you got perma warned for it, so if you wanna be good guy infront of me then don't try it i have already seen your true colors, mr.
As long as you have admitted yourself above that you provoked me case is crystal clear and also why did you not used /ignore cmd actually you used it but when later you saw your friends bullying me you are like why not unignore to create a drama and bully him along my friends!!
First diaz rudely told me to shut up!
Then ronnie abuses my sister
Hazard calls me retard , miakhalifa etc
Then later ronnie insults my nationality and relegion admins can see everything in log file i have posted link of log file above check yourself whos cropping screenshots!!
All they wanted is to create drama and ban me but they got screwed or trapped in their on trap past is witness how diaz banned me wrongfully just because of his hate for me and later i get unbanned,
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 07:55:34 am by gangsta »