• September 22, 2024, 08:30:02 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Account Whole Stats Lost + PW , NAme  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
Account Whole Stats Lost + PW , NAme
« on: May 13, 2020, 04:24:52 am »
Account name: =RF=UzI Or Don't Know But I Was In RF Clan

Well Many Of You Might Know Me As I Am One Of The Oldest Player Of EC I Was Inactive From A Long Time But Now I Am Back But My Stats Has Been Lost From This Account  (RF UZI) It Will Be Good That If You Guys Combine My Stats.
I Am In EK Clan From A Very Long Time But Forgot To Transfer My Stats Here And Now Account Is Lost And Dont Remember My Name.
Please Its My Request To Find My RF Uzi Account And Combine It With My =EK=[ U ] z [ I ] ^ Account. Please Get Me My Account Back It Got Alot Of Kills Please
(REMOVE THE SPACES IT WAS GLITCHING MY NAME SO I ADDED SPACES)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 04:29:50 am by Uzi »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Account Whole Stats Lost + PW , NAme
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 04:54:32 am »
There is a time limit after which the account is automatically deleted from srv try searching in webstats if the account exists post the account link/proper name here. I don't find any account with the nick you have provided.

Webstats link : http://ec.thijn.ovh/index.php
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 07:56:39 am »
There is a time limit after which the account is automatically deleted from srv try searching in webstats if the account exists post the account link/proper name here. I don't find any account with the nick you have provided.

Webstats link : http://ec.thijn.ovh/index.php
Can You Get My Stats Back Please They Were Above 10k Kills I Am Sure Please Help Me I Can't Get That Much Stats I Am Old Player I Did Hard Work To Make My Stats That Much But Now Its All Gone Please Do Something

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 06:36:16 pm »
You forgot your past nick, that's your problem. You should've noted it somewhere before you left VC:MP.

Anyways, have some effort yourself because you're the only one who knows about it now.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 03:39:57 pm »
You should search for your account at: http://ec.thijn.ovh/search.php?sOption=Account
It works by keyword, so you can just put any word you remember about your nick. If you found them, you can request new password. But if it's already removed, then there's no way to recover them back. We kept inactive account for more than 8 months and that's it. It's your responsible to keep your account active by login at least once every 8 months to avoid auto-removal.

Locked.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:43:57 pm by Human. »