• September 24, 2024, 06:32:14 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Aaron- UNBAN PLZ  (Read 4205 times)

Offline QuanTum

Aaron- UNBAN PLZ
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:40:38 am »
In-Game nick: Wsx5
Ban ID: 1947 i guess
Date you were banned: I REALLY DONT KNOW TODAY OR YESTERDAY IDK
Suspected reason: illegal mods / aurora in possesion
Admin that banned you: Aaron
Why should we unban you ?: BECAUSE I DONT HAVE AIMLOCK OR AURORA HHHHHHHHHH EVEN WINDWOS DEFENDER DOESNT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD LOL
Extra note: i swear to god i dont have any mods / Aurora i swear to god and this is my GTa VC Shit and u must trust me because you banned me for no reason u can ask Gerz / 3moree / ALL KF / all EK EVERYONE about my skills lmfao also i dont have ban IN ANY SERVER LOL https://ibb.co/dKWSz4S / ok now some real talk look i dont want any ashol or useless admin to reply my app i want to talk to u @Aaron ok? bro i agree my past was shit but i want u bring me video in 2020 report VS me and evidence im hacker ok ? bring me this video and u can make Votes Ban me or no / Im hacker or No and dont be like this @DiaZ who said all KF = Haxors becuz he doesnt know anything in his life
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:08:57 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

Re: Aaron- UNBAN PLZ
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 01:42:06 am »
@Aaron im not like Burak or any aimbotter u cant prove that im hacker in 2020 or even 2019

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 02:49:38 am »
If you really want to survive here, you must respect the administration/staff abiding all the rules and you should know that we don't accept this kind of behavior.

Instead of getting a soon response, you will receive late responses and anyways you're losing your time by showing this harsh/rude behavior towards the staff.

You should have patience and will inside you. I must repeat you should modify your unban appeal apologize to the senior staff for your behavior.

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 03:00:31 am »
ok im sorry but your mate made me so angry and he said all KF are hackers and he doesnt know anything and im not hacker i pay u some respect because u r not like ur mate

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 06:16:07 am »
I don't get why they did ban you without a reason, i reported Wsx4 for the usage of aimlock not you, maybe Aaron misspelled Wsx4 and wrote Wsx5 instead, it's all misunderstanding...

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 06:26:04 am »
For some reason i can't modify my post, just to mention @DiaZ wsx4/sos ain't a KF member, i still don't get why you said KF = Hackers, Wsx4/Sos were kicked from KF 8 months ago... i can see why Quantom got raged, because you accused whole KF for using hacks while none in KF used anything, Thunder the only one who got ban on rtv after Lyzor sent him that file, and he's unbanned on vks since he haven't made use of anything after he realized that modified aimlock Lyzor sent him. so don't mention whole KF next time for a stupid reason which can be debunked easily...

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 04:38:27 pm »
I will unlock this temporarily for me to ask you some questions.

BECAUSE I DONT HAVE AIMLOCK OR AURORA HHHHHHHHHH EVEN WINDWOS DEFENDER DOESNT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD LOL
So you mean you tried downloading it?

How sure are you that you don't have the aurora in your computer, even if we say you didn't tried it in ec but I guess you tested it with someone?

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 12:24:25 am »
Bro i swear to god i was hacker in 2017 and 2018 but in 2019 and 2020 i didnt use any kind of hax in any server you can ask all about me

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 12:25:11 am »
Also my pc doesnt allow me to download it and my antivirus detect trojans

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 12:27:20 am »
Sorry for 3replies but i cant modify my old replies i am sure 100% of vcmp has some hacks in their pc for vcmp but they don't use, such as cheat engine or smth, Secondly i don't have permission to run the aurora, Kewun took the permission long time ago, also i swear that i haven't made use of anything as such in EC nor any of the offical servers, also Yes i've tested it once it were released in january on astrictiroy server i am admin of that server, i have a lot of antiviruses in my pc and they usually block me from downloading such a thing like Aurora, I don't get why did you get suspicious on me even i haven't been banned for anything before, do you usually ban some random player and starting asking him have you made use of aurora etc..? what kind of rules is that

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 01:03:11 am »
Sorry for 3replies but i cant modify my old replies i am sure 100% of vcmp has some hacks in their pc for vcmp but they don't use, such as cheat engine or smth, Secondly i don't have permission to run the aurora, Kewun took the permission long time ago, also i swear that i haven't made use of anything as such in EC nor any of the offical servers, also Yes i've tested it once it were released in january on astrictiroy server i am admin of that server, i have a lot of antiviruses in my pc and they usually block me from downloading such a thing like Aurora, I don't get why did you get suspicious on me even i haven't been banned for anything before, do you usually ban some random player and starting asking him have you made use of aurora etc..? what kind of rules is that
No I don't simply ban people without any reason, I heard you are testing some hacks in EA cuz you are hesitant to use it here that might the server will detect.

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 01:32:22 am »
I will reply with W T F :) LoL

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 01:33:19 am »
No I don't simply ban people without any reason, I heard you are testing some hacks in EA cuz you are hesitant to use it here that might the server will detect.
But u smiply banned me for no reason u dont have evidence or report W T F x2

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 01:55:50 am »
okay so i remember that now, when i tested aurora lite in EA on my friend for fun, Aurora lite's hacks is lag tool with speed hack that's all, It can be detected easily if i had used it in any server, i just tested it on my friend to see how it works, kewun relased it publicly on youtube, and i was curios to see how it works and to know which people is using it against me, it's good to know how other hacks works so you won't be incconent in vcmp playing with hackers without knowing what they're using.

led

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 02:12:54 am »
But u smiply banned me for no reason u dont have evidence or report W T F x2

This is trash, we never ban players without evidence, you can't justify yourself with lies dude. Instead, what we often request to handle with these kinds of reports is a video or something that proves the evidence given as false. In this case, do you have anything that proves your innocence? You know how easy it is to delete folders and data from your own files, take a screenshot and post it? A screenshot won't work.

Also, one note to add, every severe ban punishment is always discussed within the administrative circle, it means your ban wasn't just a random choice taken out of the blue.

okay so i remember that now, when i tested aurora lite in EA on my friend for fun, Aurora lite's hacks is lag tool with speed hack that's all, It can be detected easily if i had used it in any server, i just tested it on my friend to see how it works, kewun relased it publicly on youtube, and i was curios to see how it works and to know which people is using it against me, it's good to know how other hacks works so you won't be incconent in vcmp playing with hackers without knowing what they're using.

Honesty is always appreciated, that makes you punishable on EA, and also increases suspiciousness, I'll see if you have anything else to add or to provide as a solid proof you haven't been using any illegal modification to take advantage over other players.