• September 22, 2024, 06:58:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Server Suggestion - /spawncwep for donators  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Server Suggestion - /spawncwep for donators
« on: May 23, 2020, 03:53:34 am »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) Server
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can): /spawncwep <ammo> <cwep-name> - It lets us spawn with our custom weapons with any amount of ammo we want but It the ammo with custom weapon should be present in the inventory of the person. If It's not present.. send a notification that your custom weapon is no longer present in your weapon inventory, therefore you'll spawn with your normal weapons.
Extra notes: After we've done with /spawncwep, we'll only receive custom weapons each spawn.. The normal /spawnwep weapons will only be activated when our custom weapons are finished or we've removed them from our /spawncwep via /delcwep.

NOTE: It's not for all of the weapons, I mean.. not all of the weapons will be deleted from normal /spawnwep when we've done /spawncwep. It works with each weapon.

Example: Player has done /spawnwep Shotgun, M4, MP5 - Now he's doing /spawncwep 50 shrews - Then he'll only spawn with the activated spawncwep. - Shrews instead of Shotgun - Other weapons will be same like M4, MP5 because it works with EACH weapon.

Conclusion: Most of the donators, even normal players (who aren't concerned in this suggestion) aren't using a few weapons like K2, M249. It will be useful for them, also It's lazy to type /usewep each spawn.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:46:02 pm by Human. »

Offline BrightLight

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Server Suggestion - /spawncwep for donators
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 04:39:11 am »
-1 useless suggestin

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 05:10:16 am »
+1 Your suggestion is good although I do not like these things at all haha I still miss t
 the European city of 2015 which  was a dm server and not a freeroam

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 05:17:23 am »
-1 the special weapons has already enough advantage, giving them another buff'll just make the dm mode broken...

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 05:26:05 am »
+1

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 07:01:35 am »
-1 the special weapons has already enough advantage, giving them another buff'll just make the dm mode broken...
What kind of advantage is this? It doesn't give much advantage but only spawns you with custom weapons and I think you didn't read conclusion.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 02:45:48 pm »
Denied, i believe there's already enough advantage given to donators in term of special weapons.

Donators are already given a big advantage that aids them in saving the cash and ease of use by getting their special weapons managed by server, automatically saved into inventory after they die/leave without any hassle. While normal players have to use /storewep and manage their weapon themself, everytime they use and after each purchases. In case they forget, they will lose all the weapons (thus, wasted the cash they use to buy all those weapons).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:06:55 pm by Human. »