• September 21, 2024, 12:34:49 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Admin report : Decent - Supporting his cousin  (Read 1430 times)

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Admin report : Decent - Supporting his cousin
« on: May 27, 2020, 01:50:23 am »
Admin nick: Decent
Your nick: [ON]SyNe
Date: today
Reason for report: False warn https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10448.msg60128;boardseen#new
Evidence:(Screenshots, Well, many of you i think are aware that Decent is Fulton's cousin. and it's not the first time where he supporting him in reports as he admited himself doing it.

Moreover, as you can see, fulton uplaoded a 3s video (not full video) cause it was clear that i was aiming at haitans and he just come in my aim and since decent is his cousin, he directly had accepted the report without asking for full video which is unfair

videos..etc)

Extra notes: @Ryne when i said that ec is unfair you said no so here we go
ps : i request high level admins to deal with this and to stop this unfair because its not the first time he helping him.
@Human. @Aaron @Ryne
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 12:35:01 pm by Human. »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
Re: Admin report : Decent - Supporting his cousin
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 02:42:31 am »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 04:15:43 am »
Hey Syne,

Once again thanks for your report. As per your past experience, I'll not interrupt in the handling of this report. But I've the right to express my thoughts also, right? :)

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10448 - The report.

-Still I'm wondering why would I take Fulton's side. If I had taken his side, there is more probability I would have banned you upon his evidence Instead of warning. Doesn't it make sense?

-Why I warned you? I have been playing EC under alias these days. I have noticed you knocking new joined players with RPG in very close range and then killing them with shotgun. Yes, you did this with me more then 3 times. Why didn't I take any action? - I just wanna have some time playing instead of recording all the time and punishing players for every little thing. So I took it easy thinking if it's you doing regularly, you'll get reported by someone. Here you got. Thus, I didn't ask for more evidence.

-Oh you see the video is by KX Not Fulton. You also see very clearly the reason mentioned by Fulton is Death Evade and the reason I've warned you for is way different.

-The logs are of me talking to someone about Fulton's history in VC-MP as he asked. So to explain is my right. Yet, I didn't speak anything false.

-I supported Fulton, why not check his ban history?
http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=[SS]FulToN_619
http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=[SS]FultoN

He has been banned many times here. I'd like the staff to explain If EVER I said something in his report. Or took his side. No reason for me to do so.

Now, I have some questions for you.
Do you see me denying any report of fulton?
Do you see me posting anywhere to save fulton?
Or anything that you think I did intentionally to save fulton WHERE HE WAS WRONG.

It's not the first time you've reported me, right? I still wonder what kind of personal grudges you've against me. Now, I also wanna report you to the Management for manipulating false evidence against me and trying to harm reputation of EC Staff.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:34:24 am by SanaullaH »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 04:39:31 am »
Lol manipulating false evidence ? everything is clear in that close range video instead of asking for full video, you warned me directly.
look when it's other players

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:47:44 am by SaMiR^ »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 05:10:20 am »
Lol manipulating false evidence ? everything is clear in that close range .............................................
I've mentioned above for what reason I didn't ask for further evidence.

Yes, manipulation evidence against me. You are trying to prove I've supported Fulton in his wrong deeds.

Also, before my decision, you did reply. Explaining the scene. I believed. Warned you because it's NOT the first time happening with you.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:12:38 am by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 12:50:51 pm »
Well, many of you i think are aware that Decent is Fulton's cousin. and it's not the first time where he supporting him in reports as he admited himself doing it.
Can you provide us the reports that showed Decent supporting his cousin ? The link to report you gave us does not prove that.

About the warn, we will check further. Based on his explanation, the reason you were warned is because it was not your first time and you even done it to him when he was using undercover nick.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:24:12 am by Human. »

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 01:57:52 am »
He was not shooting rpg before, as soon as killerx went near him he started shooting rpg
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:15:01 am by FulToN_619 »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 12:34:47 pm »
Thanks for the video, FulToN_619.
Report denied, no replies to extend the report nor evidence were given by reporter to prove Decent supporting his cousin.

As for the warn, i've removed it since apparently the warn was based on the report and since the evidence does not support the report. Thus, i've decided the warn is not valid anymore. As for Decent, if you see rule break, you should take action at that moment. If you get a new report about same player breaking same rule, take action based on the evidence in the report instead of what you see he did that's not part of the report.

Anyway, i would like to point out to refrain yourself from making admin report based on assumption. Be clear on what was the reason you want to report an admin, such as 'invalid warn/invalid ban' instead of 'the admin banned me because his friend/admin supporting his friend..etc..' to avoid confusion on what is the real reason for the report..unless you have evidence to support it

Note: I overlooked the case, this post was edited to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:49:21 pm by Human. »