• September 20, 2024, 05:52:29 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [SS^]Ronnie - WG  (Read 2055 times)

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
[SS^]Ronnie - WG
« on: June 08, 2020, 08:08:48 pm »
Player Nick: [SS^]Ronnie
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: wall glitching
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):

Extra notes: thanks and also it was not his first he did before that aswell but i was not recording that time and even after this he kept doing wall glitch in order to knock me and then killing with spaz
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:32:00 pm by cool3 »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: [SS^]Ronnie - WG
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 08:53:06 pm »
@Ronnie explanation?

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:33:28 pm »
@Ronnie explanation?
I was throwing grenades outside the malibu while fighting him when he was coming outside and spawn-killing me while spawned. Since I trust him as a friend I haven't recorded his spawn killing at my my spawn position, I took it as fun since it's against rules I would have record him but no I thought he would take it as fun but didn't knew he was recording meanwhile. I know since it is against rules I should not have done. As it is my first attempt I would apologize the respected staff. And I will make sure it is not repeated in future.

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 09:46:24 pm »
@Ronnie explanation?
I was throwing grenades outside the malibu while fighting him when he was coming outside and spawn-killing me while spawned. Since I trust him as a friend I haven't recorded his spawn killing at my my spawn position, I took it as fun since it's against rules I would have record him but no I thought he would take it as fun but didn't knew he was recording meanwhile. I know since it is against rules I should not have done. As it is my first attempt I would apologize the respected staff. And I will make sure it is not repeated in future.
hey dude, i know the ec rules very well and i have never done spawnkilling at your default position.

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 10:31:56 pm »
@Ronnie explanation?
hey dude, i know the ec rules very well and i have never done spawnkilling at your default position.

Dude I am not interested in making spam discussions, kindly stop lying. What happened that day was a fun, you have spawn-killed me at default location like 3 times, I literally ignored it as I trusted you as a friend. Next time I'll surely go for a report against you. I admit that I accidentally killed you by WG but the fact behind is that you were coming outside and going inside, that is why those kills resulted as by WG. And if you are still interested for a long discussion you can PM me at Discord (ID: Ronnie#0118). We can solve the matter right there.
Edit: Until I request the respected EC staff to be patient. If he is willing to come to a conclusion.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:34:53 pm by Ronnie »

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 10:57:53 pm »
--
It's ok mate.
I didn't know you were friendly since you started killing when there was already 2 guys killing me anyways its all good from my side.
it's upto staff now

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 11:04:54 pm »
--
It's ok mate.
I didn't know you were friendly since you started killing when there was already 2 guys killing me anyways its all good from my side.
it's upto staff now
I was expecting you to withdraw the report as we are good friends and I trust you as my brother, and we usually do fun at EC. I know suddenly I teamed-up against you, it made you raged and you went for a report, but I was doing it as fun by my side. I never knew you're too soft that you'll go for a report against me. If you were willing to go in a PM discussion before posting a report, I would have respect that but since you are happy to see me as punished, it's okay by my side too. 

For respected EC staff: As it's my first attempt shown as WG, kindly give me a chance and I assure by my side that it won't be repeated,

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 11:10:19 pm »
-----
As far as i know i can't withdraw my report according to ec rules and it's not about rage bro its about taking advantage.
and when i said its all good from my side it's mean if they can let you go without any warn/ban its totally fine for me i wont complain about it.
I think you didn't understand my post.

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 11:59:41 pm »
-----
As far as i know i can't withdraw my report according to ec rules and it's not about rage bro its about taking advantage.
and when i said its all good from my side it's mean if they can let you go without any warn/ban its totally fine for me i wont complain about it.
I think you didn't understand my post.
I appreciate it, it all was a misunderstanding. It won't be done in future.

To staff: I assure the respected EC staff that it won't be repeated in future. Expecting a chance. I assure that I won't let staff feel disappointed if you guys let it go. It will be really appreciated by my side.   

cool3

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 09:31:37 pm »
OK I will verbally warned you and let u play, so don't repeat it again and be careful next time