• September 22, 2024, 11:36:45 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [Aaron] Unban application - Sos^  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
[Aaron] Unban application - Sos^
« on: June 13, 2020, 02:29:48 am »
In-Game nick: Sos^
Ban ID: 1945
Date you were banned: 5/19
Suspected reason: Aimlock usage - reported
Admin that banned you: Aaron
Why should we unban you ?: Dear admins, firstly i would like to apologize for what i've done and i really regret the time i downloaded that sh*t into my game,

i've been repeating to myself lately "why did you download it and broke your record of not getting ban once on the server..." over and over again, you know it's my first time getting ban on this server even tho i play here since 2017, and i'm really ashamed of myself and of the mistake i've done which ruined my reputation, it was a stupid mistake done by me which i accept, so today i am hereby requesting from you guys to give me a chance to prove myself, i guess everyone deserves 1 chance atleast,

i've removed that shit from my game and i assure you that you won't find me using anything as such again, you can ban me permanently if i broke the rules again. 

Extra note: I wish you could give me a chance to prove myself...

Kind regards.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:06:48 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: [Aaron] Unban application - Sos^
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 04:39:15 pm »
1 month after asking for an appeal which you know we don't easily accept especially with this aimlock usage, you should've known in the first place that eventually you'll be caught and be in deep trouble once we will find it out that you're manifesting this kind of hack.

As you may know aimlock users if penalized we usually issue it around 6 - 12 months of ban duration. You're just too early here and that same words they state how apologetic they are for their wrong doings and yet still repeating it.

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 07:58:34 pm »
1 month after asking for an appeal which you know we don't easily accept especially with this aimlock usage, you should've known in the first place that eventually you'll be caught and be in deep trouble once we will find it out that you're manifesting this kind of hack.

As you may know aimlock users if penalized we usually issue it around 6 - 12 months of ban duration. You're just too early here and that same words they state how apologetic they are for their wrong doings and yet still repeating it.
well, i know it's too early but it's my first time getting ban on this server for the usage of some sort of hack and i've already learned my lesson, i am not a person who needs 1 year to learn from his mistakes, also i know it's hard to put your trust on me especially after what some people like "Casper" did in repeating their mistake even after apologizing , but i can assure you that i am different than him, i am a person who learn from his mistakes,

and i'm telling you from now once i get ban again for using something or breaking a rule don't unban me whatever happens, you can ban me from forum too
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:24:25 pm by Sos »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:06:35 pm »
Not for now. As you have said, it's too early.