• September 21, 2024, 03:31:49 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [MKt]Usman - pause evade  (Read 1849 times)

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
[MKt]Usman - pause evade
« on: June 30, 2020, 01:17:22 am »
Player Nick: [MKt]Usman
Date: 29/6/2020
Reason for reporting: Pause evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxBWizImlU8&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: -
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:12:29 pm by Aaron »

Rorro arts

cool3

Re: [MKt]Usman*pl - pause evade
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 02:03:09 am »
hello there, first of all usman is not PL member or something please fix your title format. tell me one thing what are you trying to do by adding Usman nick with pl......we don't need to create drama here or something, besides that usman is just came back to the game how did he know PL community, and i am really sure that it is unintentional and also a clean member with a good history as i know about him.

I am going to make him reply here and explain every single thing in this video that you show above, we had enough drama

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:14:17 am by cool3 »

cool3

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 02:14:22 am »
and yea as usman doesn't have account i will make someone reply as i am really busy working

@iBEE_tH3_RuL3R

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Trainee
  • Proud Miami Killer, Proud PL ..BoRn To R3iGN.. 💪
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MK]iBEE_tH3_RuL3R.
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 02:23:54 am »
and yea as usman doesn't have account i will make someone reply as i am really busy working

@iBEE_tH3_RuL3R

Sure I will let him know @cool3 plus thank you so much for giving the obligatory clarification here and demolishing the attempt of another potential drama. Appreciated.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: [MKt]Usman - pause evade
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 02:27:22 am »
I'm not welcoming drama at all. Title changed.

Rorro arts

Offline UsmanSheikh

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 03:32:22 am »
hello there, first of all usman is not PL member or something please fix your title format. tell me one thing what are you trying to do by adding Usman nick with pl......we don't need to create drama here or something, besides that usman is just came back to the game how did he know PL community, and i am really sure that it is unintentional and also a clean member with a good history as i know about him.

I am going to make him reply here and explain every single thing in this video that you show above, we had enough drama

Thank you cool3 for clearing this point too, as far as the report is concerned I would like to say shame on you GoRcEE that you put it still after I apologized and told you it wasn't intentional. we were playing and I accidentally pressed the windows button which is not a very big thing I've been playing vc:mp for a while and this sometimes happens. If you are trying to be so cool that you posted this report I would like to ask you to put the complete video in which happened seconds after this I came and I said It wasn't intentional.

Moreover, I would like to ask Is it allowed for VU members to play with other random nicks? You were playing with the nick ''testx''.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 04:18:48 am »
I would like to say shame on you GoRcEE that you put it still after I apologized and told you it wasn't intentional. we were playing and I accidentally pressed the windows button which is not a very big thing I've been playing vc:mp for a while and this sometimes happens. If you are trying to be so cool that you posted this r eport I would like to ask you to put the complete video in which happened seconds after this I came and I said it wasn't intentional.

Moreover, I would like to ask Is it allowed for VU members to play with other random nicks? You were playing with the nick ''testx''.
Shame on me for what? Are you in your senses? You didn't apologize, you just said 'wasn't intentional' of which idc.
About 'very big thing' how can you say this mister old player? I lost a kill because of your typical mistake(that every evader say) and it wasn't intentional and shame on the reporter? Windows button right before dying? Show me where did you apologize, I'm kind enough to forgive, but no not liars. you were raged on getting killed and giving free kills. You lied about apology, this shows your statement more clearly.

Grow up this isn't VU forum, and multi-accounting in ec is allowed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 04:21:14 am by GoRcEE. »

Rorro arts

Offline UsmanSheikh

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 04:39:33 am »
Do you really think that after all of our long fight we were having I would just care for a single kill? Lied about apology? The point is I told you It wasn't intentional you should not have made this report at the first place if you had even a mature brain. Talking about you lost your one kill, the server automatically gave it to you to make you shut but you prefer crying. Typical mistake? this happens rare  with me and I have never even played with you before how can you say ''typical''? 

Contrary to that, do you want me to remind you how you defend some player's evades? by saying I will handle it by myself? I don't want this topic to become controversial, I also don't find myself low enough to argue with you anymore. You made the report I gave my justification the administration will decide.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 04:58:11 am »
So you mean any player can do evade and say "wasn't intentional" and the player who loses a kill would do nothing? I keep my recorder turned on whenever I own or fight with stranger, do you even know the meaning of an "Apology"? I didn't get kill and I reported, you call it maturity or immaturity dude I really don't care, its my right to report someone who evades, its MY right to accept/deny the apology in the first place before reporting. You have no rights to tell me if I've a mature brain or not. Calls himself an old player and don't know basics of reports.
About typical mistake, I meant to say ppl evade and say it wasn't intentional. A typical reason to defend themselves.
You should stay on your report than reminding me, going offtopic yourself and avoiding to be MORE controversial, *claps*

I made the report you started shaming me for reporting you, who starts argument dumb? Learn some report rules than typing "mature brain" lol.

To staff: now its all up to you how you punish him. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:01:20 am by GoRcEE. »

Rorro arts

cool3

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 04:57:46 pm »
i will verbally warn you, so be careful next time

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 02:12:00 pm »
From my inactivity I overlooked some of the reports and I found this that is something to deal with, with all respect to cool3 with his decision, I personally messaged him as a consent to intervene with this case.

And from that the decision will be changed from cool3's verbal warn, instead it will be a server warn as a precaution for him to be careful since I see it is more justifiable and upon the agreement of the higher management.