• September 22, 2024, 02:05:21 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Unban Appeal - H!50KA  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
Unban Appeal - H!50KA
« on: July 16, 2020, 01:10:33 pm »
In-Game nick: H!50KA
Ban ID: 2067
Date you were banned: 17/07/2020
Suspected reason: Ban evade(Thunder_Bird)
Admin that banned you: [VU]Diaz
Why should we unban you ?: because its a false ban
Extra note: First of all I would like to you ask you, If im ban evader thunder_bird why didnt you ban me before and let me play? I just dont understand lol. Only thing I could come up with is that my ip got matched with that ban evader as it happened twice with me before recently, have a look at these logs. https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/Pvo0r4pf/file.html
I recently received two ban messages of two random players(same ban evade  reason) because of the dynamic ip match provided by same isp(zong).
another thing I'd like to mention is that I have 2 ISPs PTCL and ZONG when one dont work fine I switch to other, I can proof this two by switching between isps, you can check ip, I am only arguing on IP because thats the only possible thing I can see, if its not that I'd like to see diaz explanation on this.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 11:47:54 pm by DiaZ »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: Unban Appeal - H!50KA
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 01:32:07 pm »
I was aware of you from beginning but I didn't had enough proof to ban you. All of your IP location matched with thunder_bird's IP location. Moreover, I don't know why you need to change your UID time to time.

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 05:05:46 pm »
Stop lying atleast, I never changed my UID, I dont even how to do that, as for ban evade I know universal method if we change windows, but yes its probably I played on 2 pcs(a core2duo anf an i5) If you have track of my old uid(according to you) I can login into core2duo pc to show you that, as for the ip I already mentioned that with proof, its not my fault that the ban evader thunder use ZONG or PTCL idk which of my ip matched with him, whenever I recieved a ban msg, I simply turned on flight/aeroplane mode in my phone(for xong) for ptcl we can fix this by simply turning of router for like 10 minutes

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 05:09:28 pm »
Fact is, you are assuming things and seek some sort of revenge on me lol for probably trolling you in server or probably roasting you in chat, but I never thought a low brain like could do something like this, im not judt saying it, I have proof of it
you said to wild "no matter how many times I ban you, you wont shut up" this proves your mentality, I dont why you even exist in staff, you can ban players just because they roast you in chat, srsly?
I'd like human or Aron to look into this case and fix this mental cunt.

Sezaro

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 07:00:04 pm »
Just wanna add smth

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 07:22:19 pm »
Just wanna add smth

Nice info, someone give him award for posting my current ban status
edit: I saw ban id, its some old message I guess, and  zippyshare link to its log is there in the post check for yourself
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:29:04 pm by Hisoka »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »
Rather than posting irrelevant stuff you still didn't answer my question

you said to wild "no matter how many times I ban you, you wont shut up" this proves your mentality, I dont why you even exist in staff, you can ban players just because they roast you in chat,

Indeed I will ban if I get provoked for no reason. If you guys had high "IQ/Mentality" you guys won't provoke anyone.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:16:05 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 08:29:27 pm »
Rather than posting irrelevant stuff you still didn't answer my question

you said to wild "no matter how many times I ban you, you wont shut up" this proves your mentality, I dont why you even exist in staff, you can ban players just because they roast you in chat,

Indeed I will ban if I get provoked for no reason. If you guys had high "IQ/Mentality" you guys won't provoke anyone.
You didnt not ask me any question, you explained your reason which I gave explaination of, common man srsly, I have been playing here for like 1 month and now this ban suddenly because of a stupid ip match? I can fix that ip thing myself you dont need to ban me, and even if there is this ip match I am never reported here for anything. Banning clean players will only effect server's player count, nothing else. I have said everything and dont need to say anymore, I told you about the uid too, I van log into core2duo pc and show you "changed uid" but the thing is I dont use that pc anymore and trust me its good for your health coz the lag caused by that pc can compete you 350 ping lag oooooof

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 08:55:30 pm »
Sorry for commenting here Diaz but these types of errors usually happen a lot, sometimes the ips are the same or uids it has already happened to me it will be an error where the data is stored or some other strange thing sincerely I do not know the one who commented the appeal I only come to clarify with my evidence since it would be unfair to ban others for nothing and if you used any of that webs "search the location with the ip" it really not work good only show the net provider loc sometimes.

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 09:45:21 pm »
I found another thunder_bird
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9922.msg57378#msg57378

hopefully this will help :..

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2020, 03:03:12 pm »
Can you clarify why are your IP location share same location as thunder_bird's IP location?

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2020, 05:04:32 pm »
Can you clarify why are your IP location share same location as thunder_bird's IP location?
Because he use zong and I also use zong, zong is a chinese GSM service(mobile internet) which have many servers across the world like any other normal ISP. when we connect to internet, ZONG gives us access to one of its server RANDOMLY to use internet. Our identity on internet is the ip address(or dynamic ip address  of that server(which zong give us RANDOMLY) . Of course Zong servers are limited so they gave me access to  a server whose ip is banned in the EC because of Thunder_Bird. So, tell me how it is my fault?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:06:48 pm by Hisoka »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2020, 12:46:53 am »
Its been a day or two, still waiting for unban :..

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2020, 11:47:43 pm »
Denied