• September 20, 2024, 06:01:01 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:33:29 pm »
Player Nick: [SS]juan*
Date: 24/7/2020
Reason for reporting: Wallglitching (via molo)
Evidence:
Extra notes: In the first part, you can clearly see him (after I died and spec him) throwing molos at the top, resulting into the fire starting at my floor. I also slowed it down so you can observe carefiully again that he was doing it.
In the second part, because I hadn't got to spectate him further, I first was showing the fact that he was outside the building, and incase the zoom didn't seemed too visible, I also put the part where he killed me from there for the purpose of showing his nick properly, which later you can see fire coming again from the floor I died and where V2X was. You can also observe carefully from that cut after the kill log that there were only Psychedellic and AnaLiZator^ fighting in the 2nd floor, while juan's blip from the first one in the radar was triangle aswell, which clearly seemed outside doing it again. You can notice even later he got burned to death, hence another evidence that it was him.
As for the third one, you can notice he was doing it again from the 1st floor while we were in the 2nd one, which you can further see I was burning (hp decreasing from fire) while AnaLiZator^ got killed from the fire which it was from juan as shown in the recording log. All the evidences shows off that he was doing it intentionally.

Dunno there were more from others or from him that I didn't share, but this is the only one I got from juan. Incase, there were witnesses from our team aswell, such as @SpitFire @v2x @Ferrari32 @MeLoDy^ @RajPut and few more maybe.

I wanna add also that this is not his first time nor he's new doing this, I'm absolutely sure he got also reported previously by other players for doing it.
I also wanna add one more thing that his clanmates were doing the same thing before, like Ryxen, which maybe you should keep an eye on them aswell.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 12:29:36 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline juanvc

• View Profile
Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 05:39:37 am »
yea i did it, so you could have omitted that long ass text that looked like your heritage will, you can also leave that crap " its not the first time i have seen him doing it" to seek for a severe punishment because the last time i played for more than 5 min on EC was in mid-late 2017, also ryxen isnt part of SS clan since like 2 years more or less so you could at least get your info a bit updated and think twice or thrice before writing whatever shit comes first upon your mind.

i didnt know it wasnt allowed since i got knocked by this guy's nades while he was on 2nd floor at building and i was on 1st floor and to be more concrete i was far away from building stairs that means that he was also doing wallglitching but im not a recording whore that needs to be recording every second of the gameplay just to gain some credit towards the staff and also needs to buy an extra 500 GB HDD  to save all the possible rulebreaks recorded.

I was also warned by sanaullah and fulton in our clan chat about it and i immediatelly stopped doing it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 05:58:38 am by juanvc »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
Re: Report
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 12:29:07 pm »
Let the report be in b/w the reporting and reported person. No need to involve anybody else.

Juan was in-game warned by Sanullah for doing this. @juanvc , as a player, it's your responsibility to stay aware with the rules. If not, ask the daily players -before they tell you- what's allowed and what's not.   Therefore, consider it as a verbal warning and take a few minutes to read the rules. It won't be forgiven if repeated.

Thanks for reporting! :)
Thankx to RebellioN