• September 21, 2024, 05:39:52 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: gangwar bug  (Read 1238 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
gangwar bug
« on: August 05, 2020, 07:34:25 am »
Your nick: [KF]G.
Date it happened: all the time
The bug: if the score is 4 for blue and 3 for red, and the blue team didn't spawn the entire match or just ran away the entire map, the server will count them as the winners + free ecds without fighting, even if its 10 vs 1 and the 1 person made 1 score and ran away or didn't spawn he'll get the win...

+ make the player get his ecds back if he got kicked by the server after he join the event, i lost like 1k ecd just because of auto kick...

Extra notes: i suggest to make it auto spawn in gangwar mode and make walls around the arenas , so they won't run away after they get 1 score.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:39:53 am by S1MPL3 »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: gangwar bug
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 12:01:30 pm »
The bug: if the score is 4 for blue and 3 for red, and the blue team didn't spawn the entire match or just ran away the entire map, the server will count them as the winners + free ecds without fighting, even if its 10 vs 1 and the 1 person made 1 score and ran away or didn't spawn he'll get the win...
I'll increase the team score if the opponent team dont spawn after 30 seconds..

+ make the player get his ecds back if he got kicked by the server after he join the event, i lost like 1k ecd just because of auto kick...
No, otherwise player can just get away with his ECD including when he's losing. It's unfair for opponent team that had fought for it. Plus, you can already rejoin the event even after you get kicked without paying for entrance fee again. I'll add 1 minute waiting time if no players left in the team before declaring winner..

Extra notes: i suggest to make it auto spawn in gangwar mode and make walls around the arenas , so they won't run away after they get 1 score.
Maybe i will add auto-kill for players that leave gangwar zone..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:26:59 pm by Human. »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 12:03:49 pm »
Better add autospawn on  it will be better

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 12:14:16 pm »
Better add autospawn on  it will be better
There will be issues with AFK players, unless we kick AFK players out of the event. I'll reconsider this..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:18:29 pm by Human. »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 12:54:22 pm »
Kick players from the event for stay AFK

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 02:47:58 pm »
Updates:
1. Enabled auto-spawn for all participants
2. The server will now wait 1 minutes if atleast of the team is empty (to give time to players that got kicked to rejoin). But it will only wait once. If the team is empty again after that 1 minute waiting time, then the opponent team will win the game. It is to avoid players from abusing it to pause game or waste the opponent team's time...

Let me know how it goes (in case it lags..etc). I still havent added auto-kick for AFK and auto-kill for players leaving arena, let me know how it goes first..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 03:08:41 pm by Human. »