• September 21, 2024, 11:00:14 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [Aaron] Unban Application - Sos  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
[Aaron] Unban Application - Sos
« on: August 07, 2020, 11:12:23 am »
In-Game nick: Sos^
Ban ID: 1945
Date you were banned: May
Suspected reason: aimlock
Admin that banned you: Aaron
Why should we unban you ?: Hello again, it's my third time applying for an unban appeal, so today i am hereby to clear somethings that you were denying my previous apps for and i wish you'll read what i'll write and think of it wisely, so @Aaron, from your last replies you seem to be concerned about if i still have the hack in possesion or no, well i hope what i'll say will remove the concern about this matter,

Okay so firstly many other servers has given me the chance to play again in their server, and if i still have something in possesion or using something , then i would've been banned already from the servers, secondly i do know the risk of letting a player with something that gives him advantage play in the server with with others and i'm aware of your concern about this matter, but believe me there's no need to be concerned, since i'm playing clean, and i do record my gameplay usually and upload on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5bNi-HANZIu5PxrdS7FLg ,

secondly you said last time "As I've said the offense you did is something you will regret. A month or two is not still acceptable for you to bail and let you play in the server." , but the main point of the ban is to make the player learn from his mistakes and not repeat them, And i've learned from my mistakes and i'm fully regretful for the mistake i've done, I don't think staying banned for longer changes anything in this matter, since i've already learned my mistake, And i won't repeat it again for sure.,

and as @Human. said , those who deserve and are willing to change will be given chance while those who dont (repeated rule break/ban evader/cheater) will have to wait longer.

alright i''ll tell you whats the point of giving the chance, and i hope you'll get the point of the message.

Firstly the main reason of why vcmp has low player count and decreases day by day unlike samp which has a lot of players active, is because of many things, but i would like to mention one thing in this matter, since it's the biggest reason of why the game is quietly dying,

okay so the thing is the bans durations, I mean when someone breaks a rule, he gets ban for 1 month, and the only solution to play in the same server again in less than 1 month is by making an unban appeal, But they rarely be accepted tbh, and when the application is denied, it'll take another month to be able to apply again, but in samp they do warn the player for like 2 times then they ban him, but if he didn't learn from his mistakes and still threatening the server, they do ban him for like 15 days or so,

either way my point is : there always must be a chance for the player to prove himself, not all the people are the same, if someone didn't learn from his mistake, that doesn't mean the other one would be the same, and as for that i am just asking for a chance to be able to play again since i haven't broke any rule before nor gotten a warn, and i guess that does prove my promise as i won't repeat the same mistake twice.

Extra note: i wish you got my point, and i wish i'll be unbanned since i've a lot of memories in this server, and i do feel bad everyday for the mistake i've done which made me not able to play in my favorite server, anyways thanks for reading and have a good day!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 04:10:42 pm by Aaron »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: [Aaron] Unban Application - Sos
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 02:41:34 pm »
okay so the thing is the bans durations, I mean when someone breaks a rule, he gets ban for 1 month, and the only solution to play in the same server again in less than 1 month is by making an unban appeal, But they rarely be accepted tbh, and when the application is denied, it'll take another month to be able to apply again, but in samp they do warn the player for like 2 times then they ban him, but if he didn't learn from his mistakes and still threatening the server, they do ban him for like 15 days or so,
The 1 month ban is for high severity rules breaks (mostly hack-related, account breach, exploiting script bug, ban evading and scamming). Last time i play, SAMP servers also give more than 1 month ban for hacks (even though some of the server give option to give 'bribe' for unban). Anyway, you are unlikely to get 1 month ban here for normal rule breaks and most players will get their chance if it's his first rule break and give good explanation. About player count, yes, maybe less ban = more players, but with possibility of more rule breakers. I prefer not to sacrifice good players and make admin have to deal with same rule breakers just for us get more players count.

either way my point is : there always must be a chance for the player to prove himself, not all the people are the same, if someone didn't learn from his mistake, that doesn't mean the other one would be the same,
and vice-versa. That's the reason i rejected the 'forgiveness day' suggestion. I do agree not everyone will never change but not everyone will change either so it's better to review case by case instead of blind unban that will expose all players to same rule breaker and make admins do the same work all over again to clean the server.

I'll leave the decision for this unban appeal to Aaron since he banned you, i just posted since you tagged me.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:43:29 pm by Human. »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 03:58:33 pm »
You already know how strict I am when it comes to this, and the trust isn't that easy to give it to everyone, but I'll give it a shot for you, however let's make an agreement.

First is don't even use or try shitty software that will gain advantage on you, once you will be caught, you already know it will be permanent and will be irrevocable.

Second is, if I unban you, I expect some good manners will be playing in the server, for short, not being a toxic who whines and causes troubles as it is also really we come against with. 

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 09:22:39 pm »
You already know how strict I am when it comes to this, and the trust isn't that easy to give it to everyone, but I'll give it a shot for you, however let's make an agreement.

First is don't even use or try shitty software that will gain advantage on you, once you will be caught, you already know it will be permanent and will be irrevocable.

Second is, if I unban you, I expect some good manners will be playing in the server, for short, not being a toxic who whines and causes troubles as it is also really we come against with.
i've learned my lesson and i won't repeat it again for sure, and now i am willing to do anything to be able to play in my favorite server once again, thank you for giving me a chance and i won't disappoint you!

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 04:10:32 pm »
Unbanned, now stay clean.