• September 20, 2024, 08:31:17 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [KFt]Sos^ is possibly using cheat  (Read 1274 times)

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
[KFt]Sos^ is possibly using cheat
« on: August 14, 2020, 10:42:46 pm »
Player Nick: [KFt]Sos^
Date: 12.08.2020
Reason for reporting: Anti-Molotov
Evidence:
Extra notes:  Sos saying it was some kinda of bug, which he can't explain. But the only thing i can see is anti-molotov hack, which i was using a year or 2 ago, so i know how exactly it works:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:10:41 pm by Aaron »

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
Re: [KFt]Sos^ is possibly using cheat
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 10:43:58 pm »
You think i'd use cheat especially after Aaron's warn to me that i'll get perma ban if i caught using something?

Firstly i had low fps and i think a teammate threw that molo, also i was jumping too quickly therefore i didn't get damage...

Secondly you can see how i got damage from molotovs in the rest of the video, it was just a bug, For example check 5:20

https://youtu.be/ETFLYRFcfdQ?t=318

and watch the rest of the video i recorded and you'll see how i got damage from molotovs normally, It's just desync bug that happened...

My game is fully clean and i'm not using anything.  also i don't even know how this Anti-molo thing you mentioned work...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:50:43 pm by Sos »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 10:57:26 pm »
Lol guys are you newbies? this bug is well known

i reproduced it and found the reason of why it happens, it's probably because of the high roof :

@SpitFire for a hacker like you, everything will seem like a hack to you, do you know how many bugs vcmp has?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 11:04:59 pm by S1MPL3 »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 11:03:05 pm »
Low FPS won't save you from molotov, same as jumps, because you were jumping just in a middle of molotov explosion. There were no team-mates around you, and if it even so, you will get on fire anyway, just without getting damage. Well, you can easily turn on/off hack, that is possible too, especially when there is known ways to hide .asi/.dll or you may just using .exe. And as i remember, you've got caught on using hacks in a past, so everything is possible.

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 11:07:16 pm »
Lol guys are you newbies? this bug is well known

i reproduced it and found the reason of why it happens, it's probably because of the high roof :

@SpitFire for a hacker like you, everything will seem like a hack to you, do you know how many bugs vcmp has?

@Admins you can try it yourself too, just make someone go up on the high roof and let him throw molotov at you.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 11:07:29 pm »
@S1MPL3 okay, thanks for explanation, i didn't knew about that. I just never seen this bug before.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 02:10:30 pm »
There's been a confusion and completely understandable that others might interpret it as a hack, I've seen several cases with this allegedly molotov hacking but from mostly I see they have been practicing a method in which how to avoid molotovs.