• September 21, 2024, 03:35:02 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: False Ban  (Read 1801 times)

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: AttackerX
  • Clan: MK
False Ban
« on: August 25, 2020, 06:54:34 pm »
In-Game nick: [MK]AttackerX
Ban ID: 2108
Date you were banned: 23/aug/2020
Suspected reason: Stats padding
Admin that banned you: Aaron
Why should we unban you ?: actually i was looking for my record at forum wepstats i found ban in my Ec Record so it might be a false ban because i was out of my city due to my entry tests at different universities in different cities, so i didn't operate my PC since a weak there might be some misunderstanding with u brother.
Extra note: yes, i also got a warn by decent for same reason even i didnt done that.
https://ibb.co/t2ZGwPL

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: False Ban
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:42:28 pm »
your brother did it and you both use the same ip or pc?
so if im you im going to kill super sens

Warned you're not involve here
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:42:25 pm by Broly »

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 07:56:51 pm »
Yes we both same ip+pc well iam going to buy a new one soon dont u need to be worry about it, btw why would i kill my younger brother for sake of games? Grow up dude

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 08:05:15 pm »
Yes we both same ip+pc well iam going to buy a new one soon dont u need to be worry about it, btw why would i kill my younger brother for sake of games? Grow up dude
this will be my last post because i not want be banned or smth like it.
Who stay banned is your brother not you.
you getting kicked and it because your brother break server rules using the same ip/pc which you use in this case you need speak with. aaron and about kill him itnwas sarcasm...

Banned for a week
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:42:51 pm by Broly »

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 08:40:53 pm »
Ru mad or what? Literally i made this topic to speak with Aaron and i humble request u to stop creating ur filty propoganda, my brother deserve for what he had done. Iam not gonna do any practical action my little brother once again grow up.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 11:44:08 pm »
The way you are talking it looks like you don't know that SuPeR_SenS (your brother) was banned for stats padding.

Code: [Select]
Nick:[ SuPeR^SenS^ ] banned by:[ Aaron ] reason:[ Stats Padding ] duration:[ 12.0 day(s) ] id:[ 2108 ]

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 11:58:14 pm »
The way you are talking it looks like you don't know that SuPeR_SenS (your brother) was banned for stats padding.

Code: [Select]
Nick:[ SuPeR^SenS^ ] banned by:[ Aaron ] reason:[ Stats Padding ] duration:[ 12.0 day(s) ] id:[ 2108 ]
Look brother, iam not in contact with super sens since a days as iam still out of my city (Travelling) which i have mention above in my topic formate, iam not acting like a pussy cat, hazard what i just want to tell u  people is my brother has went against the server rule and he is suffering for what he has done iam all agree with it but why am i getting ban and warn for the same reason. My problem is cencerted with u peoples so am i not allow to sort it out by you people?

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2020, 12:34:50 pm »
The actual problem is that maybe the ban is connected with your IP and since you both play from same home that's why there might be some problems. I wouls request you to wait for Human's reply.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 02:35:33 pm »
Sorry but if you guys share with one pc there's nothing we can do about it, been handling that kind of cases that with their brothers/sisters doing mistakes and getting banned for it, regardless if we unban you there's still possibility he can play, much better if he himself should come up with an unban appeal.

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 09:05:20 pm »
Sorry but if you guys share with one pc there's nothing we can do about it, been handling that kind of cases that with their brothers/sisters doing mistakes and getting banned for it, regardless if we unban you there's still possibility he can play, much better if he himself should come up with an unban appeal.
Basically he dont have an account on forum and i think there are some forum problem while creating new one or might be fixed.
okay Aaron its not a big deal as iam really busy till the mid of upcoming month so the ban period will be over with the passage of time but can u pls remove that false warn on me because its shows pathetic mole on my vcmp career.