• September 20, 2024, 04:28:08 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Firecum/Spitfire - multihacks/hacks in possesion/sharing hacks  (Read 4219 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Firecum/Spitfire - multihacks/hacks in possesion/sharing hacks
« on: September 10, 2020, 07:48:02 am »
Player Nick: Firecum/Analizator
Date: everytime
Reason for reporting: hacks in possesion/ hacks usage
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

in this video you can pretty much see how firecum admits that he has it and hunting confirms it for both firecum and spitfire, anyways as you can see later in the gameplay footage, how hunting wasn't getting hp loss even with all the bullets that hitted him, in the first picture i showed in the video, it was confirmed that the hack was made by spitfire and only firecum/spitfire/hunting has it, so they made it seem undetectable as much as they can, so others'll be calling them (pros) etc...

also in this video he were using spitfire's hacks....

@Aaron  once you banned Wsx5 for "having hack in possesion", so what about those WKs? you mustn't be biased towards someone and leave the rest, kindly do your job and save the server.

Thunder as well were banned here based on RTV's ban

https://ibb.co/m63v2h9 here's a pic of firecum saying that he doesn't care if he got ban on ec

https://imgur.com/a/zz745sY - kewun says that only spitfire and firecum has the hack

here's another tool that they use for switch

Extra notes: here's a tutorial of how to own Hunting even with his head protection
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:02:13 pm by S1MPL3 »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
Re: Firecum/Spitfire - multihacks/hacks in possesion
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 07:53:01 am »
I HOPE ADMINS WILL TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION AND BAN SPITFIRE, FIRETRUCK

AND NICE, IM REKT I GUESS... WITH YOU LEAVING SERVER AT 5-3

LOL YOU INVITED ME TO DO 5 ROUNDS WITH YOU IN SHOTGUN, AND I WON, TYPICAL HUNTING LOSES 3 TIMES IN A ROW TO ME AND NEVER ACCEPTS DEFEAT...

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 07:58:48 am »
lol, you probably just missed his head. Shit happens, what can i say. Btw, do not count me in all of this, i wasn't using/sharing anything since april/may 2020.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 08:01:10 am »
Typical WK, everyone knew that Firecum and Spitfire had both been involved with Thorax and others, and ofc it's impossible that stuff wouldn't be revealed to their rat boyfriend too
(by mainly Firecum ofc, Spitfire probably wasn't that much of an asslicker, as Firecum has always been ofc) but either way they suck, nothing new... they can use whatever shits they want, they are raped for life, especially Romanian rat ;D it's been tough for him lately... Lost to Fulton by 7 sets, then again to GerZ today, Oof... And the funniest part, he'll never accept his losses :D that's what makes him even more rekt, he's humiliated in public :D

PS- HUNTING IS RAPED

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 08:02:00 am »
lol, you probably just missed his head. Shit happens, what can i say. Btw, do not count me in all of this, i wasn't using/sharing anything since april/may 2020.

Lol stupid he himself admitted that you gave him the hack and to firecum and they both admitted that they use it in LW and on LCS  and perhaps on EC, and the video is clearly showing our bullets hitting him and no hp loss, also god knows what kind of hack that is....  also in this video   he's using the same shit that is made by you.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 08:03:18 am »
Typical WK, everyone knew that Firecum and Spitfire had both been involved with Thorax and others, and ofc it's impossible that stuff wouldn't be revealed to their rat boyfriend too
(by mainly Firecum ofc, Spitfire probably wasn't that much of an asslicker, as Firecum has always been ofc) but either way they suck, nothing new... they can use whatever shits they want, they are raped for life, especially Romanian rat ;D it's been tough for him lately... Lost to Fulton by 7 sets, then again to GerZ today, Oof... And the funniest part, he'll never accept his losses :D that's what makes him even more rekt, he's humiliated in public :D

PS- HUNTING IS RAPED

imagine losing 4 times in a row and not admitting it lmaooooo, And yes i guess we're not posting anything new here, it's already known for WK to use such things

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 08:06:18 am »

PS- HUNTING IS RAPED

imagine losing 4 times in a row and not admitting it lmaooooo, And yes i guess we're not posting anything new here, it's already known for WK to use such things

LOL, THAT RAT IS BRAINDEAD, And true, nothing new, everything is already known, till the known extent of the 'private' discord group which consisted of spitfire, firecum and a few others ;D and ofc even beyond that, but pointless of saying, it's common sense...

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 08:10:37 am »
Well, it was before i've got unbanned, so it doesn't counts really counts. These things are in a past. Same to Firecum, we don't have any sense for using hacks. What's about Hunting, he's banned everywhere for toxicity, so, he have nothing to lose, perma banned for behaviour, or for hacks, what's da difference? And by the way, EC politicy doesn't counts a footage from other servers as evidence. Provide evidence, where is me or firecum are using hacks in EC.
P.S. KF T was using our aimbot lulz, but for some reason you're not giving a shit about that.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 08:12:02 am »
LOL, THAT RAT IS BRAINDEAD, And true, nothing new, everything is already known, till the known extent of the 'private' discord group which consisted of spitfire, firecum and a few others ;D and ofc even beyond that, but pointless of saying, it's common sense...
The group, that have been closed in a January.

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 08:13:25 am »
 How sad that I'm even didnt busted with that because I dont use it on EC or anywhere else against someone who is playing with me, in that case I would be banned already everywhere lol, I can say to admins that I have it only for fun on empty server like LCS  or on players who is using aurora, I told it on GerZ video already.. And yes, I mean if I will be banned here for chat shit, then it will shows everything for me.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 08:13:50 am »
Well, it was before i've got unbanned, so it doesn't counts really counts. These things are in a past. Same to Firecum, we don't have any sense for using hacks. What's about Hunting, he's banned everywhere for toxicity, so, he have nothing to lose, perma banned for behaviour, or for hacks, what's da difference? And by the way, EC politicy doesn't counts a footage from other servers as evidence. Provide evidence, where is me or firecum are using hacks in EC.
P.S. KF T was using our aimbot lulz, but for some reason you're not giving a shit about that.

Nice drama and lies, Btw aaron banned kang because he were testing hack in EA server, banned reason ( hacks in possesion ), You and firecum are no better than him, keep sharing and feeding your dads hacks until they got exposed.... and even after you got unban you  kept sharing new shits with them, it's proven by hunting and firecum already, at this point you're trying to debunk that the sun is hot....

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 08:16:15 am »
How sad that I'm even didnt busted with that because I dont use it on EC or anywhere else against someone who is playing with me, in that case I would be banned already everywhere lol, I can say to admins that I have it only for fun on empty server like LCS  or on players who is using aurora, I told it on GerZ video already.. And yes, I mean if I will be banned here for chat shit, then it will shows everything for me.

"using it on empty servers for fun"  LW IS EMPTY SERVER?, btw same thing wsx5 did and got ban for, you're no better than him, and btw how do we know that you don't use it in EC? @Aaron i hope you'll clean the server of these kind of people.

PS : forgot to mention that thunder got ban here based on RTV's ban
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:23:24 am by S1MPL3 »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 08:18:09 am »
REALISTIC CONVERSATION, OK YOU SORT IT AMONGST YOURSELVES, I DON'T CARE WHETHER FIRETRUCK OR THE OTHER BITCH IS BANNED HERE

EC IS A LONG OFF-THE-MAP SERVER..

ALSO SEE THIS SHIT ...

IF YOU CAN CONSIDER THIS AS REKT OR SMTH, BUT CANT EVEN ACCEPT YOUR BRUTAL RAPES, THEN DAMN SOMETHING IS WRONG LOL, YOU DIDN'T REALLY PROVE MUCH TO BE ABLE TO TALK, YOU WERE KILLED JUST AS MUCH, DESPITE YOUR KNOWN SHITS...

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Firecum/Spitfire - multihacks/hacks in possesion/sharing hacks
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 09:49:14 am »

"using it on empty servers for fun"  LW IS EMPTY SERVER?, btw same thing wsx5 did and got ban for, you're no better than him, and btw how do we know that you don't use it in EC? @Aaron i hope you'll clean the server of these kind of people.

GerZ, Should I report you for the same reason, tell me, and why you "always clear" player gives that spoofer to BURAK? Can we believe in your clear game now?... And btw how do we know that you don't use it in EC? :)

https://imgur.com/a/jWr8Owi

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
Re: Firecum/Spitfire - multihacks/hacks in possesion/sharing hacks
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 10:18:46 am »

GerZ, Should I report you for the same reason, tell me, and why you "always clear" player gives that spoofer to BURAK? Can we believe in your clear game now?... And btw how do we know that you don't use it in EC? :)

https://imgur.com/a/jWr8Owi
actually this spoofer.asi is a ban evade file that is already published on youtube by crow, and he wanted to ban evade in funvice server so he asked me of a way to do it, so i sent him the video and this file and told him how to do it,  anyways it's just a public ban evade asi file that was published on youtube a year ago, and is made for the weak servers that doesn't block asi files and it doesn't work in EC nor any offical server, it doesn't harm ec nor any other server in any way 1 because EC block asi files 2 - because they ban your ip, Wdym " can we believe in your clear game now" it's just a ban evade asi file, lol, you're pretty dumb if you think it does something to the gameplay... or if it's even usable on the servers that block asi files, go try it yourself, it's already published on youtube since a year, that's very old shitty file....

PS : you think i would've shared it publicly to burak if it's dangerious? Even syne was in that group and i've 0 trust in syne, but i knew that this file is fine to share since it's already published on youtube and doesn't affect any official server with asi blocker
you must be stupid if you think i'd share something that could get me banned or can harm vcmp/offical servers, i know the rules very well and i would never break a rule, There's a reason of why i never got ban on this server...

Nice try anyway, wasting time to find a useless shitty file that i shared 4 months ago, and which was published on youtube 1 year ago, Do better bro

https://imgur.com/a/zz745sY - even kewun busted you and spitfire....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 12:55:10 pm by S1MPL3 »