• September 20, 2024, 07:35:28 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Player Report-Shabnam a.k.a [The khanki player I ever seen+Magi pro}  (Read 946 times)

Offline Shafin

• Private First Class
  • It may be a bad day, not a bad life
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Skullcandy
  • Clan: F2
Player Nick: Shabnam                                                                                                    [The khanki player I ever seen+ Magi pro]
Date: Today right now
Reason for reporting: Using aimlock+aimbot+lags etc over people and saying we are kids to him. The reason I am saying it's because when I do one tap on him he doesn't get that shot although other players can get that shot from me.

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):

I can provide you more videos the problem is I have low internet balance can't use it or else I would have uploaded the whole video. Risky also have evidence you can ask him.

Extra notes: Risky, Shadowjack, Marvin, Masteroz, Ken*PL . Also she was a noob player with noob skills.  Everyone can provide you more evidence + he /report that player.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 03:32:46 am by Shafin »
Provoke us if you'd like
You can't handle it and you know this

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
Re: Player Report-Shabnam a.k.a [The khanki player I ever seen+Magi pro}
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 04:48:45 am »
This video tbh lacks solid proof of his gameplay as I couldn't identify any suspicious thing in it other than good m4 skills.

All that I have witnessed,he was capable of doing some suspicious aim-flicks like the person often flicked to the nearest object,mostly walls  while shooting at almost the opposite direction of another player. The player was lagging hard as if there was some lagtool being used by him. 

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 05:06:46 am »
To admins

if this player had Almaden, UnknownPlayer.  nicks in his alias, then it's 100% aimlock, the guy i'm talking about seems to be the one Shafin reported, his bullets were flicking, and sus aiming etc...

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:00 pm »
Already banned under different nick.