• September 20, 2024, 05:54:12 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report Hazard admin abuse  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Report Hazard admin abuse
« on: September 21, 2020, 12:35:43 am »
Admin nick:
Your nick: TrapHole
Date: 4 days ago
Reason for report: insulting ME without any reason and too shun one player without valid reason
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Here you can see how hazard speak about how he can do what he want in European City

What you think about it @Human. ? that is Hazard the moderator of your server.
Now feel free to read how he advertise syne about if syne insult him he will shun syne

You can see how syne not insulted or provoked him

too you can see in this screenshot how syne die and say "luck of shit" (6mins after hazard advertise him) he never mentioned hazard  but hazard muted him without reason I dont have full logs since i reinstalled windows but hazard can post all what he have to do a auto-report too

Extra notes: hazard alrealdy have 12 reports by players so human do something he is a evader and rulebreaker.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:50:37 am by TrapHole. »

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
Re: Report Hazard admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 03:27:38 am »
Yes I have some queries about him insulting first and then using a-powers in case the other player(insulted by him) makes a counter-insult.
I hope I can find the logs of it.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 03:34:04 am »
Yes I have some queries about him insulting first and then using a-powers in case the other player(insulted by him) makes a counter-insult.
I hope I can find the logs of it.
bro try to search it i remember that day he was playing with me against you and he insulted you and provoked hard so when you insulted him you get muted

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 11:52:20 am »
If you have evidence post all of them here. The 1st pic only shows him telling you not to insult him or he will shun you. @Hazard I need explanation for 2nd pic. As for the 3rd pic, unless he insulted you and then shunned you after you insult him back then i dont see the need to make a big deal out of it.

Reminder: If the admins insult you first, then they have no right to take action, you can insult them back or /ignore them. If you insult them first, they are not allowed to use /ignore but they have the right to mute you or give a verbal warn to you.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 12:24:34 pm »
If you have evidence post all of them here. The 1st pic only shows him telling you not to insult him or he will shun you. @Hazard I need explanation for 2nd pic. As for the 3rd pic, unless he insulted you and then shunned you after you insult him back then i dont see the need to make a big deal out of it.

Reminder: If the admins insult you first, then they have no right to take action, you can insult them back or /ignore them. If you insult them first, they are not allowed to use /ignore but they have the right to mute you or give a verbal warn to you.

I'm not affected by hazard but he insulted me first i used /ignore too.
i cant post full logs since i dont have it
im reporting because the victim of this case dont speak english as well.

and about the second and the other pic you can see how syne stopped speaking to him and after 6mins syne die and say: luck of shit (never mentioned the clanhopperhazard) so idk why he shunned him
@Human. hazard is a moderator which have multiple reports for death evade and abusive words like insulting family or things like it so do something please
sadly you choice bad moderators but what can do if is your server not mine i only play for fun but i feel sad now im a victim of violence
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:28:26 pm by TrapHole. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 04:17:38 pm »
Immaturity at its peak!

Thought I won't reply here but guess I have to, people like you aren't worth getting response but whatever.

First of all, to Oz - bring your evidence and we'll see who did wrong and once you are proven wrong then you must accept the decision of higher staff.

Second thing to the one writing this post, you should be banned for creating fake reports and getting involved in other people's matter, it's not about the quantity of reports, it depends upon the quality of report. Whenever I make sprees in-game, you immature people try your best to make me fall for the position I have worked so hard. You can't even imagine how much I worked to get in this position as mostly people here report admins for their in-game/personal problem.

Leaving all this stuff I got a few screenshots, you saved your friend, hiding the screenshots and full story, EVEN if you weren't aware about the story why were you supposed to report me on the behalf of him, if you didn't know 1%? About the second screenshot, he was fighting with me while I think I destroyed his Hydra or something then again wrote indirectly that "luck of shit" to get me in trouble.

I suggest if you dont know full story then keep a side to avoid getting people and yourself in trouble.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 05:55:17 pm »
For the third screenshot, I said idiots because you both were arguing with me and weren't getting my point when you said more words about me.

I even warned you to not get involved in this matter but your immaturity brought you here.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 06:13:53 pm »
ok im idiot nice what you is? you is a kid which only play vcmp cant move the ass from the chair that its what you is.
i never try to hide it i showed it in my screens so idk what u mean you are retard or something like it?

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 06:17:49 pm »
and you shunned syne 15mins after it FOR SAY THE WORD LUCK OF SHIT NEVER MENTIONED HAZARd and if you not like my double posting i say sorry but im bored of see the same shit of all days you insulted me im a victim of your violence show me where and when i said one bad word that day in the server ?? you cant
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:47:25 pm by TrapHole. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 06:59:10 pm »
ok im idiot nice what you is? you is a kid which only play vcmp cant move the ass from the chair that its what you is.
i never try to hide it i showed it in my screens so idk what u mean you are retard or something like it?
You are getting punished for this retarded act, that's for sure.

@Human. this report is open and now you can think if it's a fair report or just a new drama.

and you shunned syne 15mins after it FOR SAY THE WORD LUCK OF SHIT NEVER MENTIONED HAZARd and if you not like my double posting i say sorry since im bored of see the same shit of all days you insulted me im a victim of your violence show me where and when i said one bad word that day in the server ?? you cant

You are blinded, you can't even see the shun time but just spammimg just like I said immaturity at its peak. EVEN if they're 15 minutes I'm free to shun him after 3 times of continious talking trash. Be thankful, they were only 2 minutes.

He would report on his own if he saw anything unfair, you have no f*****kin' right to report. If you are bored then you have the way, you can get the hell out of here. We're not clowns to impress you everytime' we're also humans and have more work than you. You have became more dumb and selfish.

I hope Human decides something useful here. This guy is always creating dramas and I hope he gets punished atleast this time for the act above my reply.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 08:06:54 pm »
You are getting punished for this retarded act, that's for sure.

@Human. this report is open and now you can think if it's a fair report or just a new drama.

and you shunned syne 15mins after it FOR SAY THE WORD LUCK OF SHIT NEVER MENTIONED HAZARd and if you not like my double posting i say sorry since im bored of see the same shit of all days you insulted me im a victim of your violence show me where and when i said one bad word that day in the server ?? you cant

You are blinded, you can't even see the shun time but just spammimg just like I said immaturity at its peak. EVEN if they're 15 minutes I'm free to shun him after 3 times of continious talking trash. Be thankful, they were only 2 minutes.

He would report on his own if he saw anything unfair, you have no f*****kin' right to report. If you are bored then you have the way, you can get the hell out of here. We're not clowns to impress you everytime' we're also humans and have more work than you. You have became more dumb and selfish.

I hope Human decides something useful here. This guy is always creating dramas and I hope he gets punished atleast this time for the act above my reply.

@Human. see how he continue insulting me....

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 12:10:17 am »
i didnt say any single word to you since you verbally warned me

then i knocked you down with shotgun near hydra location and miraculously hydra spawned on me which lead me to miss the kill.  that's why i said: "luck of shit" .

ps:  i already had exposed the hypocrisy of him in vu forum : https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16761.0
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:16:44 am by SaMiR^ »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 02:41:41 am »
I will explain again but I guess more briefly now.

Here in the screenshot below, Traphole even warned SyNe to stop talking but I think he is hiding here the fact and defending his friend.

Here in this screenshot it is showing that syne is abusing - MD dog, go away. To be honest, don't know he referred this to me or someone else.

Here in this screenshot is the proven message, I even have the video where I killed him and he provoked by answering "lemons, nothing in 1 vs 1" I still warned him verbally not to do jokes with me.

He does talk indirectly to get people in trouble, I will upload the video if it is really important.

This was the important information, peace out.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 02:44:25 am by Hazard »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2020, 03:09:55 am »
Hazard that bullshit which you posted was like 20mins before mute syne
Syne played without speak so he later said luck of shit when he die and never mentioned u or any of that guys

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2020, 03:51:28 am »
I will explain again but I guess more briefly now.

Here in the screenshot below, Traphole even warned SyNe to stop talking but I think he is hiding here the fact and defending his friend.

Here in this screenshot it is showing that syne is abusing - MD dog, go away. To be honest, don't know he referred this to me or someone else.

Here in this screenshot is the proven message, I even have the video where I killed him and he provoked by answering "lemons, nothing in 1 vs 1" I still warned him verbally not to do jokes with me.

He does talk indirectly to get people in trouble, I will upload the video if it is really important.

This was the important information, peace out.
That before you verbally warn me. why still lying ?