• September 20, 2024, 10:42:22 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied Player report : [EK]Razor - pause in combat  (Read 1127 times)

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Player report : [EK]Razor - pause in combat
« on: October 10, 2020, 03:59:41 am »
Player Nick: [EK]Leivosa
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: pause in combat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
 Extra notes: at 3:22 he paused in combat then returned to the game while people are shooting him , i remember hazard getting warned for same reason, so i think razor must get punished as well
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:47:58 am by Decent_946 »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
Re: Player report : [EK]Razor - pause in combat
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 04:42:56 am »
I was just standing still, since you and your friends insult me ​​because I have a bad ping, you should understand that it was a delay.
You can see that the moment you struggled to shoot I took damage, this is further proof that I was lagging.

Additional: whenever i pause the game I ask who was trying to kill me, I apologize to the person and I give a kill to him if he prefers (who know me know about this).

And another thing: stop mentioning that other people were banned when you report, it's not that they were punished that someone will be too.

Stop trying and trying to see me fall, I didn't do anything for you. People with toxic minds act like that, especially if you feel like the owner of the world humiliating people in the game.

Hazard and KILLERX showed me a rule that we players are entitled to ask to remove the link from videos if we appear in the video, in Discord. So, if this rule can be the same here, I ask an administrator to remove this video (this video was posted to humiliate me and my clan mates and was taken as evidence, so I have the right to ask to remove it) and ask the author to put up decent evidence in next time. Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 05:04:09 am by Leviosa »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 07:08:49 am »

Nice try, you thought you'd get away with it by using some excuses? it's pretty clear that you paused the game, And you must be punished just like the others who was punished for the same thing, for example hazard when he had problems with bandicam

I was just standing still, since you and your friends insult me ​​because I have a bad ping, you should understand that it was a delay.
You can see that the moment you struggled to shoot I took damage, this is further proof that I was lagging.

Additional: whenever i pause the game I ask who was trying to kill me, I apologize to the person and I give a kill to him if he prefers (who know me know about this).

And another thing: stop mentioning that other people were banned when you report, it's not that they were punished that someone will be too.

Stop trying and trying to see me fall, I didn't do anything for you. People with toxic minds act like that, especially if you feel like the owner of the world humiliating people in the game.

Hazard and KILLERX showed me a rule that we players are entitled to ask to remove the link from videos if we appear in the video, in Discord. So, if this rule can be the same here, I ask an administrator to remove this video (this video was posted to humiliate me and my clan mates and was taken as evidence, so I have the right to ask to remove it) and ask the author to put up decent evidence in next time. Thank you.

1 - you can see how the others were shooting you down and you didn't take damage, and nice excuse " I stopped moving"

2 - you've never apologized to anyone and you're nothing but a rulebreaker who deserves 0 respect

3 - By saying that you've just proved that you prefer the game to be unfair and one player should be
punished while the other not, The server'll be ruined if they accepted you as an admin i swear...

4- whatever excuse you might come up with, it won't change the fact that you evaded, you might've got away with it in the last report, but admins won't take the same excuse twice...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:20:46 am by S1MPL3 »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 07:48:26 am »
1: I already said what I need to say.
2: Who know me know, I can provide logs to proof it, but isn't necessary.
3: I don't mean this, you need see better how you say.
4: I not evaded, doens't matter if the report is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, it's matter the evidence and issues.

And please, don't reply useless things just to try to put me down, also don't say things as tre you can't have 100% accuracy to confirm.

Anyway, why I need evade with 100% hp, be killed and spawn again?

Another thing is, when a player use pause, he bug a little when back, and this not happened in your video.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:55:59 am by Leviosa »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 05:43:08 pm »
1: I already said what I need to say.
2: Who know me know, I can provide logs to proof it, but isn't necessary.
3: I don't mean this, you need see better how you say.
4: I not evaded, doens't matter if the report is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, it's matter the evidence and issues.

And please, don't reply useless things just to try to put me down, also don't say things as tre you can't have 100% accuracy to confirm.

Anyway, why I need evade with 100% hp, be killed and spawn again?

Another thing is, when a player use pause, he bug a little when back, and this not happened in your video.
Razor's english without google translator

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 02:46:14 am »
Next time when you are reporting, please don't post extra long video. Instead, post the video you did in your reply.

ON TOPIC: In the video, it's quit clear the he didn't pause. Instead, he stood firm and let other's kill. It's obvious when sometimes your game lags, you've to stand firm to let your opponent kill you. And, He's receiving damage. It's not like you shot him and he wasn't getting any damage.

As far as the above logs are concerend, it's a different story. If you've the video of him pausing in combat, as shown in logs. You can make a new report.

Denied. Thanks for reporting! :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:47:45 am by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN