• September 21, 2024, 01:32:32 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved Lars aka [MKs]Ibee racism  (Read 836 times)

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
Lars aka [MKs]Ibee racism
« on: October 10, 2020, 08:39:13 pm »
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:27:03 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Trainee
  • Proud Miami Killer, Proud PL ..BoRn To R3iGN.. 💪
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MK]iBEE_tH3_RuL3R.
  • Clan: MK
Re: Lars aka [MKs]Ibee racism
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 09:21:30 pm »
Well I didn't know that typical braindead and mentally ill kids like you who play in this server cannot tolerate the resultant trash talk which is done from the other person after you continuously try to provoke him, and then you come here crying in front of the server staff. I have been remaining silent from quite some months now, I always try to focus on playing and having fun only rather than spamming the chat with all the bullshit which probably is taught to you either by your family or by your so called pro friends. But there is a limit to everything, it's not that you or your friends will uselessly spam the chat with unnecessary bullshit all the time and every time you will be ignored. And yes, I also do not usually reply to braindead kids, considering the fact that they are mentally ill and hence their brought up and grooming is also done this way plus this game has completely consumed their immature minds and for them this game is a life and death type thing, but this time I couldn't resist. Plus you didn't showed complete logs of what happened, but no issues, I will show some highlights which you didn't dared to show.

What the fuck is wrong with your mentality regarding PL? Do you even know what PL is? Do you know what it stands for? PL guys barely even know about the existence of you and your friends and here you are continuously throwing shit at them for no reason. For your information, PL (Pakistani Legends) is named after my country and hence whenever you use an abusive word with it, then it also counts as an indirect form of racism, if not direct. Learn to take this game as a game. And throw only that much shit which you can tolerate yourself.

To the staff: If any of my words or my actions are against the server rules, then I humbly apologize for that as I never intend to break server rules by any means and by all means. That's all I have to say right now. I hope it clears everything.
Peace...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 09:28:04 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: Lars aka [MKs]Ibee racism
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 10:26:44 pm »
I hope you both won't repeat this again in future. Consider this as verbal warn.

Solved