• September 20, 2024, 09:26:54 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied [RT]Ken*PL - /q in combat  (Read 1302 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[RT]Ken*PL - /q in combat
« on: October 12, 2020, 01:07:21 am »
Player Nick: [RT]Ken*PL
Date: today
Reason for reporting: /q in combat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: look at the map, you can see him "yellow" , i remember Bangho getting ban for the same reason
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 07:15:13 pm by cool3 »

Offline KeN^

Re: [RT]Ken*PL - /q in combat
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 02:03:25 am »

This shows what a big brain donor you and your friends actually are, your own evidence video shows that kill got registered and yet u accused me of death evade yet also made a false report against me. Plus the title of your so called evidence video is enough to lay emphasis on the fact that how much you and your pets hate RT/PL and you are ready to go to any extent just to demonstrate that. Well I will wait for admins to decide now...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:14:20 am by KeN^ »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 02:08:04 am »
I thought that kill is registered that's why I left the server as I was actually planning to leave, but I didn't noticed hat kill isn't registered.. I saw in the discord echo that the pablo guy saying that its evade,so I went back in the server to say sorry but we all know what kind of IQ these all kids have, anyways i apologise for this unintentional act of mine...

IF THIS APP GOT DENIED, I"LL BE DOING EVADE AND SAYING IT WAS MISTAKE I THOUGHT THE KILL REGISTERED ON SCREEN

CONTROL YOUR PIECE OF SHIT LANGUAGE?!THIS IS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU AND FOR EVERYONE WHO DO THIS......END OF DISCUSSION
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 07:17:38 pm by cool3 »

Offline KeN^

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 02:19:36 am »
I thought that kill is registered that's why I left the server as I was actually planning to leave, but I didn't noticed hat kill isn't registered.. I saw in the discord echo that the pablo guy saying that its evade,so I went back in the server to say sorry but we all know what kind of IQ these all kids have, anyways i apologise for this unintentional act of mine...

IF THIS APP GOT DENIED, I"LL BE DOING EVADE AND SAYING IT WAS MISTAKE I THOUGHT THE KILL REGISTERED ON SCREEN

Stop quoting my old statement and see the above pic again, and pay attention to your own evidence video again you absolute brain donor, and also stop threatening the server staff that you will EVADE just in case your meaningless and false report gets denied. You don't have an idea, your own evidence video trolled you as it clearly indicates that it's NOT an evade, the kill log in fact appeared clearly in front of all of us. And yet you and your friends start spamming EVADE EVADE in the chat like absolute faggots. I don't even know why the fuck I came back in the server for apologizing
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:26:00 am by KeN^ »

Offline KeN^

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 02:23:27 am »
humble apologies for my double posting, I accidentally clicked the quote button while attempting to click the modify button. I request the staff to remove my second post.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:29:49 am by KeN^ »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 02:27:04 am »

Stop quoting my old statement and see the above pic again, and pay attention to your own evidence video again you absolute brain donor, and also stop threatening the server staff that you will EVADE just in case your meaningless and false report gets denied. You don't have an idea, your own evidence video trolled you as it clearly indicates that it's NOT an evade, the kill log in fact appeared clearly in front of all of us. And yet you and your friends start spamming EVADE EVADE in the chat like absolute faggots. I don't even know why the fuck I came back in the server for apologizing

DID YOU EVEN READ THE REASON OF MY REPORT? " /Q IN COMBAT"

Offline KeN^

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 02:38:03 am »
Bro, what the hell is wrong with your brain?? Are YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND??? REALLY?? You mean that the reason you reported me is simply that you wanted me to spawn AGAIN after dying, and continue playing with you whereas I didn't wanted to? And just because I left the server after getting KILLED by one of your teammates (WHICH IS NOT AT ALL A FUCKING DEATH EVADE BY ANY MEANS), you will come here and report me?? I was FKING DEAD, I was not even spawned after that and I immediately left the server WHILE being on the spawn screen where we choose skins for spawning, and you are calling it /Q IN COMBAT?? Bro, I am sorry for continuously replying here to your baseless and meaningless claims and degrading my own level. No more replies from my side now until an admin asks for any further explanations from my side...

humble apologies for my double posting, I accidentally clicked the quote button while attempting to click the modify button. I request the staff to remove my second post.
I humbly request the staff to remove this post which was done mistakenly by me... Peace...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:40:34 am by KeN^ »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 04:45:19 am »
I was FKING DEAD, I was not even spawned after that and I immediately left the server WHILE being on the spawn screen where we choose skins for spawning, and you are calling it /Q IN COMBAT?? Bro

@ADMINS SEE THE VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE MAP, I GUESS THIS IS ENOUGH DRAMA AND EXCUSES FROM HIM.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 09:54:12 am »
I'm not going to apologize for being here because in the rules they say that anyone who is a witness or has something that can help can say something, so come on: you said there is a yellow icon on the map, but none of them disappeared when Ken left disconnected, so what do you mean by the yellow icon?

I apologize to the administrators because they could have seen this themselves, but I shared it here because I ended up realizing it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 10:04:28 am by Leviosa »

cool3

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 07:14:40 pm »
I'm not going to apologize for being here because in the rules they say that anyone who is a witness or has something that can help can say something, so come on: you said there is a yellow icon on the map, but none of them disappeared when Ken left disconnected, so what do you mean by the yellow icon?

I apologize to the administrators because they could have seen this themselves, but I shared it here because
I'm not going to apologize for being here because in the rules they say that anyone who is a witness or has something that can help can say something, so come on:
you said there is a yellow icon on the map, but none of them disappeared when Ken left disconnected, so what do you mean by the yellow icon?
I apologize to the administrators because they could have seen this themselves, but I shared it here because I ended up realizing it.
good point man thanks for info.....@ɢєяz your video is lack of evidence where did he evade?!

. @ɢєяz this is not only for you this is for all here WHAT DID "PL" DO TO YOU ?! WHAT IS THE POINT OF CREATING FAKE REPORTS?! BECAUSE OF REVENGE...... FOR THE GOD SAKE STOP BEING RUDE TO THE PLAYERS AND PLAY LIKE ANYONE NORMAL.......AS I FUCKING SAID AND I WILL REPEAT IT IT IS JUST A GAME ONLYYYYY A GAME.

.STOP TO BULLYING PLAYERS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THOSE WHO WILL DO IT AGAIN

to PL OR ANY CREW we are really sorry i will not tolerate to make this happens again