• September 21, 2024, 05:50:56 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied Unban Application - Thunder  (Read 1042 times)

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Unban Application - Thunder
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:08:26 am »
In-Game nick: =KF=T.
Ban ID: 1808
Date you were banned: April 2020
Suspected reason: Aimlock / bot (RTV)
Admin that banned you:Decent
Why should we unban you ?: Well, it's been almost 7 months since I've gotten ban here, due to an incident that i've already explained in my previous unban apppeal, which took place in RTV Server, the incident which took place was as follows, my gta-vc.exe file had been corrupt somehow, I was receiving errors that gta-vc.exe has stopped working etc... and lyzor was requesting me to join KF server at that time, hence in the case of a hurry, I requested gta-vc.exe for him, expecting to receive the original file, but unfortunately I received a file which I thought was modified, until one day I joined RTV and figured out it has some kind of aim hack embedded, but instead of finding a way to disable it, I decided to have some fun with it, which was completely my fault, I take responsibility of my actions, I had removed the file upon my ban, especially upon getting banned in ec too, but I do understand that staff simply took caution and banned me since they got to know that I was in possession of that file, but I can assure you that my Vice City installation is totally original, with no mods or anything as such, and I can assure you that you won't ever witness me using anything as such again, throughout any kind of vcmp community, it was a stupid mistake made by me which I accept.

and since my ban appeal which got denied for the following reasons " After discussing about you with in the staff, we have decided not to unban you. There are various reasons behind. As I had stated in your report, it's not the first time you've been banned for such reasons. We do not want to encourage server rule breakers to come, apply and have a chance of getting unbanned and, break the rules again.", and i'm hereby to remove your concern about "Breaking the rules again", okay so i do believe in second chances, players like me wait for the chance to prove themselves in terms of that they've changed and are no longer the same, and i wish you could give me a chance to prove myself to you, just like Sos https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10664.0 and spitfire, They took the chances they deserve and proved that they've changed and no longer "cheaters", and i'm willing to do anything to get a chance to prove myself just like them, and if you ever see me using anything as such again, you've the right to ban me permanently from both server and forum, people like Hunting/Syne be blabbing and creating drama just to see the fail of their enemy, but believe me wanting someone to fall will end up effecting your own self in a bad way...

Extra note: I hope I can be given a chance to rectify and redeem myself since I've had 7 months to think about my actions, and I can assure you that you won't witness me breaking any kind of rule... I won't let you down.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 08:24:38 pm by cool3 »

cool3

Re: Unban Application - Thunder
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 10:29:27 pm »
Under discussion

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 06:50:22 am »
good luck bro<3

Stop posting irrelevant replies
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:10:25 am by Broly »

cool3

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »
No I don't trust you at all as your hacks are still there in your game folder and I gave you many chances and also other gave you more than anyone, so don't blame us.

We don't trust you so please don't waste your time on doing ban appeal as it will be not acceptable.

I am really sorry no more chances will be given for you as you exceed limit.

Denied