• September 20, 2024, 12:36:29 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Solved Broly 2 faced admin- False shun/biased  (Read 4817 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Broly 2 faced admin- False shun/biased
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:32:59 am »
Admin nick: Broly
Your nick: [KF]G.
Date: today
Reason for report: False shun
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/KSNLhyi / here's another pic shows how he's biased https://imgur.com/a/MOSon3A
Extra notes: I don't remember myself doing any kind of racism, i know the rules very well and in case of normal abuse that is not related to religion/racism there can be /ignore cmd,

EDIT : Okay so Risky told me that broly shunned you, Broly Can you provide any proof me doing racism or abusing religion? about me saying egg to razor it's not related to religion nor racism , he can simply use /ignore cmd for these kind of abuses, and yet i have a reason for calling him "egg", if you will shun me for a normal abuse, then you have to shun every player, YESTERDAY IN OUR CONVERSATION I TOLD YOU THAT I WON'T STOP CALLING HIM EGG SINCE IT'S NOT IN RULES TO NOT SAY SUCH A THING... I am a kind of guy who follows what's written in the rules, and I see /ignore is the only solution in this case, If you wanna mute then you have to mute every single player every time they say 1 normal bad word, i don't think they must've accepted you as an admin, your iq+bias is very low to be in that position

i would like to add this : ,
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:09:20 pm by Human. »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
Re: False shun
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 02:46:03 am »
Dude, you and your teammates abuse every day, at first I used / ignore it but you never stop flooding the chat with shit, so I stopped using it. For me it's really tiring shit to have to use / ignore it every day, because I get insults from 5 people or more when I'm playing on a daily basis.

As for racism, could it be that you did not practice in EC, but elsewhere? You know what you did and reflect on it.

Broly did nothing wrong and I thank him for his help.

EC team, please stop this, the server was created to play and have a better experience, but this repetitive insult is tiring and irritating, something must be done.

Stop being retarded once in your life and be mature, you guys are insulting me every day in a toxic way, do you think this is normal abuse? If it were just a player insulting me a few times I would take it as normal, but what you are doing is SICK. You just saw a picture of me in 2016 and spread it out, stop that childish attitude.

Edited...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 02:50:36 am by Leviosa »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
Re: False shun
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 02:48:41 am »
Dude, you and your teammates abuse every day, at first I used / ignore it but you never stop flooding the chat with shit, so I stopped using it. For me it's really tiring shit to have to use / ignore it every day, because I get insults from 5 people or more when I'm playing on a daily basis.

As for racism, could it be that you did not practice in EC, but elsewhere? You know what you did and reflect on it.

Broly did nothing wrong and I thank him for his help.

EC team, please stop this, the server was created to play and have a better experience, but this repetitive insult is tiring and irritating, something must be done.

1 - Show any proof of me evading /ignore cmd,
2 - there's no racism in this case
3 - what Broly did is wrong
4 - /ignore cmd is added for that
5 - STOP CREATING YOUR SHITTY RULES HERE, THE RULES ARE WRITTEN HERE https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.0 I ONLY FOLLOW WHAT'S WRITTEN HERE.

For broly: https://imgur.com/a/V45Bmiq  , See how he's abusing me near everyone and other than that when he plays with 450 ping and kills me he say ez or hh to provoke, What kind of admin are you? I request from @Human. and @Aaron to demote you as quick as possible, it's not your first time doing such a thing.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 02:54:45 am by ɢєяz »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Re: Broly 2 faced admin- False shun/biased
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 02:54:37 am »
egg is a normal word, and if gerz would be muted for a normal abuse then you must mute every single player who abuses using "fuck" "noob" "repa"
Also this razor makes players angry when he plays with his stable 450ping and laughing after making 1 lucky kill. that's why we insult him.

this is the last warning for you
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:23:59 am by cool3 »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 02:56:03 am »
egg is a normal word, and if gerz would be muted for a normal abuse then you must mute every single player who abuses using "fuck" "noob" "repa"
Also this razor makes players angry when he plays with his stable 450ping and laughing after making 1 lucky kill. that's why insult him.

Broly doesn't deserve his level in the server, he's not just a biased admin but also dealing with things using his immature biased brain which leaded us to this...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 02:58:08 am by ɢєяz »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 02:59:24 am »
Also this razor makes players angry when he plays with his stable 450ping and laughing after making 1 lucky kill. that's why insult him.
What's your problem? I never talk to you, much less laugh just because I luckily killed, show me where I did it from.

Before calling someone with two faces, look in the mirror.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:09:56 am by Leviosa »

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 03:05:50 am »
In my opinion ''egg'' is normal word also Wr4ak3z and DquY4v was abuses me ''douda'' And its so mean in english worm then u must to mute them too
 its just normal word@Broly
in my opinion is to stay the fuck out or I will ban you from here
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:14:48 am by cool3 »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 03:07:34 am »
In my opinion ''egg'' is normal word also Wr4ak3z and DquY4v was abuses me ''douda'' And its so mean in english worm then u must to mute them too
 its just normal word@Broly.

Why would a biased admin do such a thing...

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 03:10:16 am »
Do you really want me to show your face side? If I did something against you one day it could have been before the pandemic because at that time I was chatting and laughing a lot, but you have been insulting me every day for months, I really got tired of it, you are making fun of it because you saw a photo of me from 2016, in addition to making fun of racism and spreading it out, are you sure that Broly is the person WRONG in history? Broly deserves the level he has and even though something is not BE in the rules, a lot of people here were or are banned for being TOXIC by high level administrators, do you think who are not doing the same? Be a man once in your life and assume your mistakes instead of blaming an administrator who is just doing his job

Don't embarrass this shit by saying that if he did that, all people should be avoided too, you are doing it every time and every day getting to be something tiring for me, unlike ALL PEOPLE.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:18:33 am by Leviosa »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 03:17:15 am »
Do you really want me to show your face? If I did something against you one day it could have been before the pandemic because at that time I was chatting and laughing a lot, but you have been insulting me every day for months, I really got tired of it, you are making fun of it because you saw a photo of me from 2016, in addition to making fun of racism and spreading it out, are you sure that Broly is the person WRONG in history? Broly deserves the level he has and even though something is not BE in the rules, a lot of people here were or are banned for being TOXIC by high level administrators, do you think who are not doing the same? Be a man once in your life and assume your mistakes instead of blaming an administrator who is just doing his job

Don't embarrass this shit by saying that if he did that, all people should be avoided too, you are doing it every time and every day getting to be something tiring for me, unlike ALL PEOPLE.

EC is my favorite server, but you're ruining it with your lag and shits and i won't allow someone to ruin my game, you always say "ez" "hh" after you kill me with your 450 ping so i say egg, you would've used /ignore if you have a brain...and i already told Broly the biased admin and he agreed with me on discord but i didn't know he has 2 faces, 1 face in public and 1 face in private, and when i say egg i refer to your internet not irl pics or shits, that kind of stuff only syne and others does, i'm better than you think.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 03:21:12 am »
I already said to be mature at least in cases like this, you know very well that you are abusing my face and now you are saying that insulting my internet? And please tell me where I say "hh" and "ez", as I said once, if you can't play my 450 ping, then withdraw.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 03:27:23 am »
I already said to be mature at least in cases like this, you know very well that you are abusing my face and now you are saying that insulting my internet? And please tell me where I say "hh" and "ez", as I said once, if you can't play my 450 ping, then withdraw.

"then withdraw" you're telling every single player to withdraw from the game and leave you alone with broly? and i were telling you egg router sometimes not just egg...

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2020, 03:31:37 am »
'egg' its an normale word well kakachi and sasuke calling me 'Nassima' so thats racism too so u most mute them too if 'Nassima' racism thats mean i girl but no lol.

WE DON'T NEED YOUR POST HERE JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:05:23 am by cool3 »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2020, 03:32:09 am »
Well yeah 'egg' its an normale word well kakachi and sasuke calling me 'Nassima' so thats racism too so u most mute them too if 'Nassima' racism thats mean i girl but no lol.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2020, 03:40:19 am »
[...] and I see /ignore is the only solution in this case, If you wanna mute then you have to mute every single player every time they say 1 normal bad word [...]
For the last time I'm going to say, if you think the solution is to use /ignore, why didn't you stop this shit? Every day 5 players or more insult me ​​when I enter the EC unlike all players who insult only once, I used /ignored everyone in the beginning but it didn't help because they both continued insulting the next day, for me to use this command is useless when I refer to you'all.

Code: [Select]
[Server] ---> [8] [KF]G.: Private (to EK.Leviosa): why you have egg face Date: 10/10/2020.

And stop saying that egg is like any other insult, yes, it is a common insult, but you are insulting me like this always and every time, you call me an egg or an egg face because of my image. I got tired of it.

These people insult me ​​every day when I play with them, it has to be stopped:
Gerz, Freaker, Nassim, PussyDestroyer, Sos, NK guys and more.