• September 20, 2024, 11:28:41 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved Player Report - Stewie2k (Posting on other players report where hes not involve)  (Read 978 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Player Nick: Stewie2k

Date: today.

Reason for reporting: Posting replies on other player's report without any bussiness + insulting me calling me Braindead Violating Forums rules twice,

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10944.0

Extra notes: Why is he posting replies on other players report when hes not supposed to reply there even hes not mentioned in entire report + insulting me calling me Brain dead Violating Forums rules twice,

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:46:38 pm by DiaZ »

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: zy0
Is that an abuse or what? I've rights to give more proves if I have valid ones to let admins decide fairly. Braindead is nothing but a normal word calling a person with dead brain. and yeah you obviously are! this one report proves.

Leaving a reply of super sens that he posted in your report.

He has complete right to post since i was talking to him too u mr.drama master

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Is that an abuse or what? I've rights to give more proves if I have valid ones to let admins decide fairly. Braindead is nothing but a normal word calling a person with dead brain. and yeah you obviously are! this one report proves.

Leaving a reply of super sens that he posted in your report.

First of all if he had mentioned you already for defending him or he was talking to you earlier then why did you type in reply " sorry for interfering " are you wanna be smart ass?

there is no doubt that you are the one who is brain dead so mr.braindead2k can you tell me where hes talking to you or mentioned you here? obviously he posted this
  after you posted in his defense  just to safe your ass,
i don't see where he was talking to you the whole time in the begning until you posted in his defense :
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 09:00:45 pm by gangsta »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
He posted proof. Users can post in reports they are not involved if they got proofs to show.

Denied.