• September 21, 2024, 01:46:41 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Solved Mass report - Discrimination, racism and ignoring administrator warn  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
Player Nick: Exist anothers that do the same, but I couldn't remember all:
Code: [Select]
GerZ*, =KFt=Nassim^, =KFt=Dawdi, =TLK=Steelshot a.k.a Tic, =KF=T., [KFt]SyNe^, [MDr]Freaker, GynlaDate: Every day, just search for logs and will see alot of insults.

Reason for reporting: Discrimination, racism and ignoring administrator warn (at least for Tic, ignoring Lederhos's warn).

Evidence: I don't have time to take a screenshot of all players insulting me, but here are some screenshots. https://imgur.com/a/plsm1Gr

Extra notes:

I looked more deeply into the word "discrimination" and saw that something is considered "discriminated" from the moment it is addressed on race, sexual orientation, religion, ideology, ethnic origin, gender and appearance.

As some know (or even tired of knowing) the players I mentioned above always call me "egg", "eggface", "egghead", "blackegg", and have no mercy for that. This insult arose from the moment they saw a photo of me in 2016, nowadays they have fun because of the shape of my face in that photo, sometimes because of my color and so on.
Some will say that there is the /ignore command to avoid looking at these daily calls, but I am here to report and resolve this discrimination that I am experiencing every day when some of these people are on the server when I try to play.

Past report solved by @Lederhos https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10934.0.

Why both waste your time talking about a 2016 photo? Is just a game and not a place for the thrilled.

Regards.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 02:01:32 pm by Lederhos »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Re: Mass report - Discrimination, racism and ignoring administrator warn
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 05:43:11 am »
Dude go cry somewhere else, and you're the one who must be banned from the server for ruining other people's fun with your 400 stable ping, not to mention how you don't die after you get knocked due to your 400 ping, which makes us think you death evaded...

Firstly show me where i said egghead, i only said egg lmao, so saying "EGG' is prohibited now? also when i say egg i refer to your net, and even if i'm referring to your head, there's no rule about that as human said here https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10841.0 when Broly muted me for it,  also as for egghead it's not racism or anything as such, and for me i'll keep calling you an egg until you buy a stable internet, imagine being as lifeless as you are to play with 400 ping and ruin other players's fun,

I do read the server rules and follow them, and there's no rule that says "Egg" word is prohibited...

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 05:51:32 am by ɢєяz »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 05:47:24 am »
You insult me ​​because of my internet and you call it fun? Ridiculous, you're just a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to play that just think on yourself.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 05:54:45 am »
You insult me ​​because of my internet and you call it fun? Ridiculous, you're just a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to play that just think on yourself.

Go get a life instead of ruining other poeple's fun with your shitty internet, or is it funny for you to annoy others with your 400 ping? check the videos i included in my first reply...

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 05:58:20 am »
Lmao look who's reporting "Razor" aka the lifeless who plays with 400 ping and disturbs other players, like seriously  why do you even play the game with that ping? you only trigger players and make them call you an egg, and still EGG is not a racist word or anything, You're the one who must get banned not us.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:24:40 am by Dawdi »

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 08:05:15 am »
BRO USE /IGNORE COMMAND,EGGHEAD ISNT RACISM WORD.I KEEP CALL U AS EGGHEAD.EGGHEAD AND EGGHEAD.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 08:21:54 am »
@Tic avoid childrish at least here.

No one is saying that words are prohibited, you'all need learn to read.

By the way, Gerz and Dawdi, Both of you are doing another type of discrimination, is too ridiculous see how a person insult a player basing on his condition.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 08:25:59 am by Leviosa »

led

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 02:00:36 pm »
I don't see the word that I used in the previous report being mentioned. The explicit word was "egghead". The other words seem like normal insults to me and I won't warn anyone until I see them using the word I'd say I'd warn for using. What I'd recommend to you @Leviosa is to use the command /ignore. The main purpose of adding it was to avoid situations like these, so don't think twice and use it. It will prevent reports like these and will better your gameplay.