• September 20, 2024, 06:49:18 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Solved =EK=45K. - Suspicious Activity / Artificial Lag  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
=EK=45K. - Suspicious Activity / Artificial Lag
« on: December 24, 2020, 06:43:44 pm »
Player Nick: =EK=45K.
Date: 12/24/2020 (Today)
Reason for reporting: Suspicious Activity / Artificial Lag
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: I checked his ping twice, it was fine and he was sending messages in the chat aswell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 08:19:42 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: =EK=45K. - Suspicious Activity / Artificial Lag
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 12:51:00 am »
Lmao the nade one is due to a clear desync, which happened in lumber's case as well and i provided some information there later it got denied. About the second clip, you didn't really hit my head that perfectly but the moment u did at last was too late since i already started to move, it was probably due to lag, you didn't show your ping but you did mine and as u can see my fps was dropping. Idk what else i can explain here. This happens to me everyday with you, lumber and more people who get spikes and fps drops if it was actually a lagtool i can report everyone lmao.

cool3

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 01:17:40 am »
really weird same happened to maxpayne case "you reported maxpayne for hp hax/f1" @Hazard  did you really check your ping?! sometimes it happens to me because of my ping spikes sometimes because of fps not all the time
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 01:41:59 am by cool3 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 01:49:08 am »
Yes I did check my ping including his ping.

1 jttr with 60 fps

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 02:28:42 am »
Nothing but just some vcmp trash sync.Here is a video.

Sorry for the water mark :/

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 02:40:34 am »
It's not sync fault here. There are a lot of things to watch, not only blaming sync for each and everything. We have to check our internet aswell if it's lagging or not but I got my gameplay recorded at that time when Wizz knocked me on ground.

You can see that ALL of Wizz's bullets were successfully synced. It's just that he couldn't hit me. You can check in my gameplay, his all bullets of Spaz were loaded but didn't hit me because of the skin I had.

Anything else?

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 02:52:05 am »
It's not sync fault here. There are a lot of things to watch, not only blaming sync for each and everything. We have to check our internet aswell if it's lagging or not but I got my gameplay recorded at that time when Wizz knocked me on ground.

You can see that ALL of Wizz's bullets were successfully synced. It's just that he couldn't hit me. You can check in my gameplay, his all bullets of Spaz were loaded but didn't hit me because of the skin I had.

Anything else?
Lol are you newbie? That is what desync called. The person shooting on his screen he clearly hits you but on the opponent's screen the shots either were never registered or it never hit him due to body was at different position than the attacker's screen shows. Same case was with me, you never really hit me in the head on my screen.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2020, 05:15:08 am »
the shots either were never registered

Is it hard for wole F2/EK to understand this simple English? I said that the shots were registered, recheck my video for it.

it never hit him due to body was at different position than the attacker's screen shows. Same case was with me, you never really hit me in the head on my screen.

No, I was at the same position as on Wizz's screen. I don't think you have seen a bit of my gameplay video.

The person shooting on his screen he clearly hits you

How can you say that he CLEARLY hits you when you are ignoring my two provided videos where I have SPAMMED bullets on your body while WizZ just hit lightly? You are clearly lying to support your friend and save yourself here.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2020, 01:46:21 pm »
@Admins, i tried explaining him but this guy seems not so experienced, don't know how he was an admin once. I am not gonna waste my time on him since he doesn't understand VCMP well enough, i will leave it to you guys since this sort of report already has been solved once. @DiaZ

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2020, 02:11:25 pm »
There also is a packet loss issue that can made our game/sync delay, both players had the same ping but most of times do not might be same sync.

Play F6 for more details.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2020, 03:57:34 pm »
There also is a packet loss issue that can made our game/sync delay, both players had the same ping but most of times do not might be same sync.

How could it be a packet loss issue dude? You all are clearing your POVs without any strong evidence.

If it was a packetloss issue then tell me how people were normally moving? How Pavonis was able to chat when you say that it was a packetloss issue.. I also did /fps to check ping and fps (if it was a packetloss issue then the /FPS command would take some time to show up.

Also another hint if it was a pqcketloss issue. He would've been teleported but you can see in the second clip that he just get back after he saw me (also did message on mainchat)

@Admins, i tried explaining him but this guy seems not so experienced, don't know how he was an admin once. I am not gonna waste my time on him since he doesn't understand VCMP well enough, i will leave it to you guys since this sort of report already has been solved once. @DiaZ

I could use a bunch of words here but you're not the eligable person to talk with. I'm just replying here for the sake of report.

I think everything is cleared now so I would request staff to lock this topic and discuss it kindly.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2020, 06:45:53 pm »
We have seen multiple reports like this. It usually caused by desync. @Pavonis did you recorded your gameplay?

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2020, 07:24:15 pm »
We have seen multiple reports like this. It usually caused by desync. @Pavonis did you recorded your gameplay?
No i wish i had then this thing would have been a lot easier.
Edit : here is another example.  As you can see this is denied, it's just shitty  vcmp desync.

Report link : https://tdw.vcmp.net/index.php?/topic/73-gynla-f1/
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 07:26:33 pm by Pavonis »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2020, 10:13:39 pm »

How could it be a packet loss issue dude? You all are clearing your POVs without any strong evidence.

If it was a packetloss issue then tell me how people were normally moving? How Pavonis was able to chat when you say that it was a packetloss issue.. I also did /fps to check ping and fps (if it was a packetloss issue then the /FPS command would take some time to show up.

Also another hint if it was a pqcketloss issue. He would've been teleported but you can see in the second clip that he just get back after he saw me (also did message on main chat)
Could be happen from his part, a VCMP desync can be variable for various reasons, I saw your and Pavonis's ping and both is the kinda same, FPS also, so might be a packet loss issue or a sample FPS down.

Anyway, I won't will comment anymore here, I already give some Information about.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:19:20 pm by Leviosa »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2020, 08:19:29 pm »
Added in watchlist