• September 20, 2024, 06:48:56 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Solved Kody- Death evade, WG and close range.  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Kody- Death evade, WG and close range.
« on: January 04, 2021, 02:29:15 pm »
Player Nick: [md]kody
Date: few days back.
Reason for reporting: WG, Death evade and close range.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: FAT
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 05:31:42 am by SanaullaH »

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
Re: Kody- Death evade, WG and close range.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 01:09:26 am »
Since i'm a donator and i completely take advantages of what i've. So i was using rockets throughout the fight keeping in mind that i should take care of EC RULES & REGULATIONS. I don't why are you guys posting these videos after days because you guys think i'll lose my recordings.

Here's my side video, i aimed at the wall next to wizz so that my rockets cover him with their radius. The pillar next to me was bugged (invisible extended object it was), So the rocket exploded right there.

Like i said before, you guys are well aware about how your behnoi looks.
Leaving this to admin's decision now, i've proved my intentions.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:12:15 am by Kody »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 03:04:27 pm »
Yes ofc you will use custom weapons to save your ass.
If you that much care about EC RULES you should not have used rpg in that small loction meanwhile your hp was also low(this is how you care about EC RULES?)LOL.
I wonder about your poor and retarded mentality lol
I was busy few days thats why couldnot report earlier.

You broke multiple rules at a time by using rpg in the place where there is 100% chance of WG, close range and death evasion.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 11:14:13 pm »
Yes ofc you will use custom weapons to save your ass.
If you that much care about EC RULES you should not have used rpg in that small loction meanwhile your hp was also low(this is how you care about EC RULES?)LOL.

You broke multiple rules at a time by using rpg in the place where there is 100% chance of WG, close range and death evasion.
A minute of silence for you since Rocket Launcher is a custom weapon for you now. There's nothing wrong in taking advantage of VIP subscribtion, If you can't buy the vip package then that's not our fault, ig your whole pc costs less then 5$ xD

Yes, i know EC rules well enough (atleast more than the whole F2, who got ban evaders and the one who got banned recently, lmao). I made alot of kills with rocket launcher in that scenario. Stop teaching me about WG, close range, death evasion here. You already got 2 times warned for wall glitching in mansion :D

Like i told you, the rest is on admins, they know my intentions since i added myside video. The pillar was glitched, not my fault otherwise that could be a easy kill for me. If they think i'm guilty here or i did that with all of my intentions then i'm ready to serve my punishment.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 01:18:44 pm »
Since i'm a donator and i completely take advantages of what i've. So i was using rockets throughout the fight keeping in mind that i should take care of EC RULES & REGULATIONS. I don't why are you guys posting these videos after days because you guys think i'll lose my recordings.

Here's my side video, i aimed at the wall next to wizz so that my rockets cover him with their radius. The pillar next to me was bugged (invisible extended object it was), So the rocket exploded right there.

Like i said before, you guys are well aware about how your behnoi looks.
Leaving this to admin's decision now, i've proved my intentions.
It's still seems to me as a close range + death evasion. Everytime you and hazard reported lol i feel like you guys just started playing vcmp, do you know that uploading this video got your self fucked? :p We all know how object's hitbox is like so massive that your rockets could hit it. And it does not even looks like a mistake to me when you aimed their it clearly looked like it would hit the damn piller if you are such an old player how do you not know these things? And if you are still gonna say its a mistake, same was from my side when you reported me, i didn't mean to WG since i threw those nades at the stairs but still those hit you due to the place being so small and i still admitted my mistake, and here you are making useless lines to heat up the report for some useless dramas.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 11:50:10 pm »

It's still seems to me as a close range + death evasion. Everytime you and hazard reported lol i feel like you guys just started playing vcmp, do you know that uploading this video got your self fucked? :p We all know how object's hitbox is like so massive that your rockets could hit it. And it does not even looks like a mistake to me when you aimed their it clearly looked like it would hit the damn piller if you are such an old player how do you not know these things? And if you are still gonna say its a mistake, same was from my side when you reported me, i didn't mean to WG since i threw those nades at the stairs but still those hit you due to the place being so small and i still admitted my mistake, and here you are making useless lines to heat up the report for some useless dramas.
First of all, i'm not a scared shit who'll speaks lies just to avoid the punishment. I posted the whole scenario so that admins can take a better yet true decision. Yours case was different from mine. Why are you try harding here to get this report accepted.

Why would i even take a risk if i really wanted to do that intentionally? could have hit that piller from inside that vent. I ran back with low hp just to hit that wall above near wizz. Like i said i left this on admins, if they find me guilty, i'm ready to server my punishment.

I won't reply to this topic anymore until any of the staff asks me a question regarding this. (Keep try-harding)

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 05:31:14 am »
The video provided by Kody shows that It was not a death-evade or close range instead the rocket got bounced due to the pillar as the place is very congested. It's better not to use explosions inside the mansion. If you're found using explosions inside the mansion and get reported whether intentional or unintentional you'll be punished.

Solved.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art