• September 20, 2024, 08:19:12 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Warned GerZ*. - Advertising in mainchat  (Read 1634 times)

Offline EC-Reporter

GerZ*. - Advertising in mainchat
« on: January 08, 2021, 09:43:55 am »
Player Nick: GerZ*
Date: 1/7/2021
Reason for reporting: Advertising
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):
Extra notes:--
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:26:30 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Re: GerZ*. - Advertising in mainchat
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 10:02:08 am »
LMaooo do you even know the rules? i'm playing ec since 2016 and you think i don't know the rules? inviting your friend to a server is not an advertise, also next time use your real name to report ( for special video)

Offline EC-Reporter

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 10:19:23 am »
LMaooo do you even know the rules? i'm playing ec since 2016 and you think i don't know the rules? inviting your friend to a server is not an advertise, also next time use your real name to report ( for special video)
so immature of you but its ok since i got 2 kids aswell, there behavior is same when you point out their mistake.
@Admins Actually he did advertise XE twice here is proof:

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 10:36:52 am »
so immature of you but its ok since i got 2 kids aswell, there behavior is same when you point out their mistake.
@Admins Actually he did advertise XE twice here is proof:

Do you even know what advertise means? basically it's like saying to everyone  " XE HAS BETTER WEAPONS THAN THIS SERVER AND IT GOT A NEW UPDATE, EVERYONE COME JOIN IT AND SEE!" that's called advertise,

you think i'm not aware of the server rules? inviting a friend to a server has nothing to do with "Advertising", hence you're just  a butthurt who's trying to get me a warn since i am playing ec from 2016 and never got a warn before. because i'm aware of the server rules very well...

PS FOR ADMINS : IF YOU'RE GONNA PUNISH ME FOR THIS, THEN YOU HAVE TO PUNISH EVERYONE WHO INVITED HIS FRIEND TO JOIN ANOTHER SERVER, I GOT LIKE 40 LOGS OF PEOPLE INVITING THEIR FRIENDS TO OTHER SERVERS
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:38:41 am by ɢєяz »

Offline EC-Reporter

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 10:40:34 am »
Nice language but i hope you will grow up someday.
God bless you my son
Lmao says the lifeless cunt who got nothing to do but making fake reports, and scared of revealing his identity,  i feel sad for your family that they have to deal with a lifeless cunt like you everyday, i bet your dad regret the time he gave birth to you "That's if he's still living in the same house as you"

PS : go feed your hungry 2 kids instead of wasting time on echo and making fake reports in a 2002 game "take it as an advice"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:49:33 am by ɢєяz »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 05:35:36 pm »
inviting your friend to a server is not an advertise,
Code: [Select]
- Advertising
 Explanation: Any action of inviting players to other server or promoting anything related to other servers

LMaooo do you even know the rules? i'm playing ec since 2016 and you think i don't know the rules?

You've been playing since 2016 and still, you're unfamiliar with the rules go re-read the rules.

PS FOR ADMINS IF YOU'RE GONNA PUNISH ME FOR THIS, THEN YOU HAVE TO PUNISH EVERYONE WHO INVITED HIS FRIEND TO JOIN ANOTHER SERVER, I GOT LIKE 40 LOGS OF PEOPLE INVITING THEIR FRIENDS TO OTHER SERVERS

Show me the logs.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 05:59:42 pm »
inviting your friend to a server is not an advertise,
Code: [Select]
- Advertising
 Explanation: Any action of inviting players to other server or promoting anything related to other servers

LMaooo do you even know the rules? i'm playing ec since 2016 and you think i don't know the rules?

You've been playing since 2016 and still, you're unfamiliar with the rules go re-read the rules.

PS FOR ADMINS IF YOU'RE GONNA PUNISH ME FOR THIS, THEN YOU HAVE TO PUNISH EVERYONE WHO INVITED HIS FRIEND TO JOIN ANOTHER SERVER, I GOT LIKE 40 LOGS OF PEOPLE INVITING THEIR FRIENDS TO OTHER SERVERS

Show me the logs.

LMFAO Dude are you on drugs? it says "players"  as of everyone, and "promoting" as of telling others to try a feature that the other server has, also what's the difference in inviting a player from PM than just mentioning his name on main chat? also is it illegal to leave the server and join another? what's your point lmfao, not to mention i'm the one who invited them to EC in the first place, what kinda logic do you have? also why this app isn't denied already? maybe because you're an inexperienced admin? anyone with a brain would laugh at this guy who has 2 kids and still 24/7 on ec-echo and making fake reports, he really needs to feed his kids and get a life...

PS : pm me on discord i'll send you the logs
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:05:32 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 08:26:00 pm »
I wonder what do you understand by the definition of advertising. It's okay to invite your friend(s) by pm, discord, etc. Inviting in public chat is actually an alternate to draw players' attention to another server. Therefore, inviting a player or players publicly isn't allowed. If you see players inviting other(s) in another server, the first step is to urge/inform them it's not allowed. Then, you may report.

nvm, considering it as a misunderstanding, I'd follow what I said. Consider it as a verbal warn and don't invite any player via public chat again. You have got other means - that don't pull other players' attention to your msg.

Solved.

Thanks for reporting! :)

ps: Just to clear out the things, inviting your friend by PM and inviting random player(s) by PM has the difference.
Thankx to RebellioN