• September 21, 2024, 01:34:02 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Unban Appeal - Harding  (Read 1592 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Unban Appeal - Harding
« on: January 12, 2021, 02:04:31 pm »
In-Game nick: HARDING_DUMB
Ban ID: 2241
Date you were banned: 7/jan/2021
Suspected reason: Death Evasion Via Exploding myself.
Admin that banned you: @SanaullaH
Why should we unban you ?:  i got reported for 3 weeks old video and i didn't remmember the scenario what happend so i didn't defended it well that lead me to ban (so as far i have investigated the scenario i have came to conclusion that maybe i was trying to throw nade to the other side of wall but because i was too close to the wall gernade got blocked and instead of going to the other side it dropped near me and exploded me everybody knows in clan war kind of situations we do our things in hurry which might get us in trobule unintentionally hereby i request admins to have a look into this matter) i'm hoping to get my ban duration decreased atleast since it was unintentional one hundred percent and only 9 days left out of 14 in me getting un-banned
Peace !  ;D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:23:22 pm by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Unban Appeal - Harding
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 03:39:17 pm »
The thing is you weren't banned only for those two videos but as SanaullaH^ said right here.

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11043.msg63548#msg63548

The two cases might be unintentional but the third one which is provided by me clearly shows that you have evaded.

This reply was made for information purposes, I won't reply here any longer.

Thank you.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 09:07:00 pm »
as i already explained.
i don't think life of a living thing matters more than anything my cat was having fight with some stray cats in  garage so i rushed to save life of my cat for that i had to do /q quickly ( quit during combat ) but i made sure i was far away from him and his shooting radius.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:50:43 pm by gangsta »

cool3

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:43 pm »

cool3

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 03:07:21 am »
Listen @gangsta you wrote suspected reason wrong as sana didn't ban you because of it "sana banned you because of death evading in combat via /q". So let me ask you question without creating or writing scenario because this scenario above is completely invalid.

So @gangsta why do you want us to unban you ?

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 03:18:11 am »
Listen @gangsta you wrote suspected reason wrong as sana didn't ban you because of it "sana banned you because of death evading in combat via /q". So let me ask you question without creating or writing scenario because this scenario above is completely invalid.

I have never been banned before for /q while combat in my past however i got warned once and i think ban is pretty deserving i actually deserved ban but 2 weeks is too much duration for that however [MDt]Hazard is warned multiple times for same reason (death evading via running into molotoves and etc) almost 4-5 times but he recently got banned for a week only which is pretty unfair to be honest punishment should be equal for all,

Here i'm only requesting to reduce my ban duration im not defending my rulebreak anyways 1 week left out of 2 weeks in my unban it will be alright if this appeal gets denied but hope you get my point why diffrence is being created in server based on their clan/skills/past/present and whatever!

Peace!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:57:46 am by gangsta »

cool3

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 04:08:09 am »

I have never been banned before for death evading in my past however i got warned once and i think ban is pretty deserving i actually deserved ban but 2 weeks is too much duration for that however [MDt]Hazard is warned multiple times for same reason (death evading via running into molotoves and etc) almost 4-5 times but he recently got banned for a week only which is pretty unfair to be honest punishment should be equal for all,

Here i'm only requesting to reduce my ban duration im not defending my rulebreak anyways 1 week left out of 2 weeks in my unban it will be alright if this appeal gets denied but hope you get my point why diffrence is being created in server based on their clan/skills/past/present and whatever!

Peace!
@gangsta listen man, Do you think that we banned you for 2 weeks was really unfair for you? then what is this "https://ibb.co/3c8m8Cy" Did you ever open your account and see how many warnings and bans that you have there.

Please don't say it is unfair and you know well that sana really very kind because he banned you for only 2 weeks not for 2 month or more "you should thank him".

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 02:54:31 pm »

I have never been banned before for death evading in my past however i got warned once and i think ban is pretty deserving i actually deserved ban but 2 weeks is too much duration for that however [MDt]Hazard is warned multiple times for same reason (death evading via running into molotoves and etc) almost 4-5 times but he recently got banned for a week only which is pretty unfair to be honest punishment should be equal for all,

Peace!
@gangsta listen man, Do you think that we banned you for 2 weeks was really unfair for you? then what is this "https://ibb.co/3c8m8Cy" Did you ever open your account and see how many warnings and bans that you have there.

Please don't say it is unfair and you know well that sana really very kind because he banned you for only 2 weeks not for 2 month or more "you should thank him".

Those bans are too old to be re-called and about those warns i have been already punished for those warns lets talk about how many warns are valid uptil now which was only one this " 273   quitting the game in combat (reported by Hazard)   Dabangg   22/04/20 " and right after that i got banned for 2 weeks straight which is kindah unfair to me punishment should be equal to all and i posted this unban app not to defend my rulebreak at all but anyways,

Conclusion is i want to withdraw my unban app since i can deal with 1 week ban no big deal close it!

Peace!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:18:00 pm by gangsta »

cool3

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 07:30:49 pm »
closed