• September 20, 2024, 06:54:50 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Warned AloneWarrior - Evade.  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
AloneWarrior - Evade.
« on: January 12, 2021, 06:23:29 pm »
Player Nick: AloneWarrior
Date: 12/01/21
Reason for reporting: Evade.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:44:54 pm by cool3 »

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: AloneWarrior - Evade.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 06:57:26 pm »
i have been banned and warn various time in just past 1month and i am really tired of doing
shitty thing so all i am just trying my best to be a peaceful and straightforward player and what
had happen in this clip is that i was actually facing 2 players at the time one was shooting
my from upper roof and second one was shooting me from down so i was running back to save
myself from down player bullet but unfortunatly i didn't realize that iam standing at the
corner of roof and fall down. And you guys can see my playing style.

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 08:19:53 pm »
Greetings,
I know I am not allowed to post any thing here except proofs but I was the witness there Alone did it intentionally as you can see in the video he kept fighting us while he was at full hp but the moment when we m60 spammed him he go near the edge so he can evade and call it that it's an unintentional thing and now Admins know better what to do.
Alone a thing for you is just grow up stop lying for little things I also have the log proof that you was begging us for not to post the report, Pavonis does also have that close range video and your discord message for begging not to report that anyways just don't lie on little things.

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 09:50:29 pm »
you was the one who was blackmailing me to be in your team and forcing me to kill
Attacker and Danish to whom i know since my childhood or you will report me at forum for
death evade which i did by unintelltional as i have already mention above in my previuos
reply and when i eventually become tired of your filty tragedy (f2/EK) of boasting your
team by blackmailing player to kill their opponent or u will report them then you ask
Ek.pavois to report me.

cool3

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 11:44:39 pm »
Warned.