• September 21, 2024, 01:49:03 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied [MD]Aunty_Rythm - WG.  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
[MD]Aunty_Rythm - WG.
« on: January 12, 2021, 09:04:32 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]Aunty_Rythm
Date: 12/01/21
Reason for reporting: Wall Glitch.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:39:31 am by cool3 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: [MD]Aunty_Rythm - WG.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 09:19:32 pm »
I'm not allowed to reply here but as he's my team-mate so I have some questions for you.

Why you didn't move when you saw his grenade came to the wall?

The guy in the granny skin(wearing bags) is in your skin, right? Aunty_Rythm was throwing the nades to him, you knew that the grenades would hit you but still you didn't move from there just for the sake of the report.

I will no longer reply here but will just ask the admins to question him about these.

Thank you. :)

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 09:25:17 pm »
Hmm..... teammate. I was there to check his position since whenever he will go inside i can rush him. And about the thing you saying "he was hitting that other guy and shit", look at this report https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10977.0 . Wizz was also hitting nade to the other guy, but it hit the guy outside the wall as well and he got warned, so its no difference :) .

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 09:34:25 pm »
There was none inside the ammu-nation at the time when WizZ was using the grenades while in your case. There was your team-mate standing inside the ammu-nation. He wanted to hit the inside standing guy but hit you accidently.

That's all.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 09:43:23 pm »
Does that matter whatever i am doing or whoever he tried to hit? He did WG, he should have been careful more since there is something called "radar" where he can see  if someone is outside or not. And also he didn't like kill me instantly, he knocked me once then he still threw another nade  in total 3 i think lmao, you call that a mistake? How someone can be that blind? And also, why are you sticking your nose in every report? You want forum report now?

cool3

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 11:16:39 pm »
@Pavonis don't compare this video with this one man please

this video I mean in this report. You ran and reach ammu building as I see in your video because he was throwing grenade, so you stick to the wall of ammu building and didn't move like you are freezing in your place and started to "shooting mirror and you know it is unbreakable as it is like a wall".

Do you know what? you are using solved reports and acting like innocent and you took this video for example please stop it bro.
I solved many reports and I faced these things also like sphere camping and act like he/she is writing something and typing and when someone shot him/her with anything you said "I will report you" well done bro. You just simply use the rule for yourself, but it is not going to work like that.

Second thing to @Hazard call your mate please I want to ask him question about this evidence
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:58:15 am by cool3 »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 11:38:07 pm »
Lmao i was just randomly shooting there, and what you expect me to do? When he spamming nades there? Also does it only counts it as WG if someone kills otherwise not? Nice logic, but if its not like that then he already naded me before all that. And i dont understand why are you blaming me instead of him? He did see me after one nade, didn’t he? Then how he dared to throw nade at same place again? As of common sense, any player would have stopped.

cool3

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 11:43:17 pm »
This is why I want him here to explain simply

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 08:27:41 pm »

cool3

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 09:02:02 pm »
[MDt]Aunty_Rythm you have 12 hours to post your defense, so if you don't reply I will take action.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 12:32:25 am »
Lmao i was just randomly shooting there, and what you expect me to do? When he spamming nades there? Also does it only counts it as WG if someone kills otherwise not? Nice logic, but if its not like that then he already naded me before all that. And i dont understand why are you blaming me instead of him? He did see me after one nade, didn’t he? Then how he dared to throw nade at same place again? As of common sense, any player would have stopped.
So here's the thing, he did see my grenades right? Plus, I wasn't targeting him and also he got knocked down with my grenade once as you can see, but he went back and then came there again, the ammunition is a small place according to the radius of the grenade, what do you expect that I will stop grenading so your teammates can get inside the ammunition because of you standing there even knowing that it will surely hit you and recording the video intentionally,
Secondly, I can't do anything, I can't stop my grenades once thrown, I was aiming for the other guy who was trying to get in the ammunition and meanwhile you stick with the wall to act innocent and victimized lol that's not my fault.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 01:19:08 am »
There are many reports made on same case and you know about it already that its not allowed if the explosion affected me why the fuck would you keep on throwing nades you should have just stopped and then you might have continued in the absence of players nearby. And what do you mean by "so that your teammates get in?" You can literally throw the grenade near the second doorway of ammu and stop them, the front doorway wasn't the only way to stop them, you are not a new player to not know that it could hit the outside players. And i already explained why i was sticking near that position, so here you are trying to act innocent while even after seeing me you kept throwing nades and blaming me for sticking to that position lmao. Nice jokes.

cool3

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 02:39:17 am »
Denied. You need reason why I deny it, because you just want to create story "not a report" behind this act and as I told you before this is not going to work "I can make this act and other can make this also easily". So listen carefully bro, I let this report opened enough to see other opinions like your opinion and him too, besides that I solved many cases like this case as I said before for example sphere camping and acting like you are in the sphere circle "you are stand in the center of the sphere or whatever and show them that you buy something like wep or chainsaw and for real you are an actor. Thankfully Human remove this sphere and end this drama "act", and yea you can really see many reports about sphere camping and how players are acting "You can see it easily in solved reports".

So what I want to say to you simply stop this acts please, and it is really not going to work here bro and this video is invalid "not like the other one".

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:42:36 am by cool3 »