• September 21, 2024, 03:20:09 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved Psych - Racism  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Dawdi

Psych - Racism
« on: January 15, 2021, 12:35:12 am »
Player Nick: {EK]Psych
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Racist
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ibb.co/Lht8rCZ
Extra notes: nothing
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 07:42:55 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: Player report Psych
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:39:53 am »
fix your title report format and player nick by following this https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=5312.0

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 04:04:51 am »
Lmao I can't believe you are actually one of them I didn't mean that thing it was for his big as* I called him black ass in other meaning I mean it's so big like a well or dark ass it means no little light there it was not meant for racism why would I do such rule breaks actually you guys are the one who promotes racism and now you are acting like a god such a low iq person you are you guys also call Razor egg so what should I report that I called you black ass not on your color but on your deep ass such a retard person you are I know I can't mention discord chats etc but if it does really matter I would have posted uncountable ss of abusing my friend and doing racism.I don't have broke any rule and I won't do racism as a Muslim and Allah knows better thats all I would say.

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 04:10:46 am »
Lmao I can't believe you are actually one of them I didn't mean that thing it was for his big as* I called him black ass in other meaning I mean it's so big like a well or dark ass it means no little light there it was not meant for racism why would I do such rule breaks actually you guys are the one who promotes racism and now you are acting like a god such a low iq person you are you guys also call Razor egg so what should I report that I called you black ass not on your color but on your deep ass such a retard person you are I know I can't mention discord chats etc but if it does really matter I would have posted uncountable ss of abusing my friend and doing racism.I don't have broke any rule and I won't do racism as a Muslim and Allah knows better thats all I would say.
you say that because i were calling razor an egg.

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
Re: Psych - Racism
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 05:18:53 am »
you say that because i were calling razor an egg.
Where did I denied I did it on my own I said my meaning was other

cool3

Re: Psych - Racism
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 07:42:33 am »
@Dawdi everything was okay "As I saw whole ec echo chat", but you started it from beginning. So don't blame anyone, because you started to provoke first.

you can also use /ignore to ignore specific who provoke or insult you.