• September 20, 2024, 06:28:47 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Banned MyEcds - Evade  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Super_Sens

MyEcds - Evade
« on: January 19, 2021, 07:37:04 pm »
Player Nick: MyEcds as know as Alonewarrior
Date: today
Reason for reporting: we can  consider it as a ban evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ibb.co/WsMgzBJ
Extra notes: he was caught by server for usage of widescreen  and then he applied for unban app at forum to which cool3 ask him to wait for final decision of human and Aaron  as u can see inside this https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11111.msg63659;boardseen#new
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:30:08 am by cool3 »

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: MyEcds - Evade
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 10:31:21 pm »
llooooooooolllll broo. i forgot to delete the d38d.dll file i deleted the scripts file theb when i remove it my game ipen as i told to aaron in discord that my account has been open

Offline Super_Sens

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 10:47:46 pm »
llooooooooolllll broo. i forgot to delete the d38d.dll file i deleted the scripts file theb when i remove it my game ipen as i told to aaron in discord that my account has been open
bla bla i won't give a single fk to your bullshit pretense.
@cool3 can u pls handle this report? as you know the whole scenario.

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 10:54:42 pm »
Gg attackerx nice bro. Btw i don't want to reply to your bullshit too cool3 know better than you. That means you should stfu you don't need yo replay.

Offline Super_Sens

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 11:38:45 pm »
Gg attackerx nice bro. Btw i don't want to reply to your bullshit too cool3 know better than you. That means you should stfu you don't need yo replay.
who am i is none of your concern because only the thing you have do is to write something logical regarding your report inspite of wasting your time in investigating about myself, by the way it's  ''reply'' you really make me confuse.
as far as i have personally observer regarding you that you use ''unintentionally'' word in almost every of your report but even if your says it once ''that you operate your account by unintentionally'' then believe i will keel/bust you then and there ''LAME JOKE'' nvm.
PS Yea dude you are absolutely right @cool3 know much better than all of us about this case that is why i have prefer him to handle this situation so let him do it peacefully we can debate somewhere else sometime.

cool3

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 12:29:55 am »
provoke more players like Supersense, Mashreq, Attackerx, and etc... create more excuses "you are the one who creates problem with others" change subject just do whatever you want, but I am really sorry this is not going to work as we have evidences against you.

Back to our problem "justice" first I let you to play in server by giving you chances more than enough and I am the one who told you that you have to pay attention to rules besides that I and Broly told you to stop cheating or you will be punished in "voice" chat.

You are still disrespecting Staff members and players, and rules like rules are jokes for you"We don't accept these kind of jokes as it is really annoying us". We have many evidence against you plus server caught you cheating.

You said that I can't ban you because Aaron and Human " So smart way You are trying to create conflict between me and head managers nice try, but it is failed".

I talked to you in a polite way from beginning until end, but seems you need something that will make you understand better.

Banned for 3 months