• September 20, 2024, 04:28:46 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Donater Perks Made Us Leave (EC Server) On Behalf Of Many Players and (EKs-F2s)  (Read 4698 times)

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
I am not against you guys but there's still many players who are playing without the rank and having fun in the server.

I played without the rank and tbh I just played there for duels and fighting individually because in team fights, the one having more donators were dominating easily and I lost interest in EC cuz it was not fun anymore due to the damaged balance between F2p and P2p. I know the server owners want $$ to pay the host but giving OP weapons without them being dropped is totally not right.
Although quicker heal, teleport and discount in purchases, custom skins or weapons is understandable and must to attract players to donate but giving anything except these things is just not suitable.

EC is not the only server who's offering benefits for their donators, so i don't think its a big fact.

EC is surely not the only server offering donator benefits but is it also maintaining the balance like other servers?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:57:13 pm by MasterOz »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
Useless replies are removed.
I am not against you guys but there's still many players who are playing without the rank and having fun in the server. EC is not the only server who's offering benefits for their donators, so i don't think its a big fact.

All the weapons are customized and they're only design for VIP/Donates. You'll not find it on other server that's why you need that rank.   

chainsaw actually ruin the game. you get killed with just few hits  ( i know i my self use it for same purpose ;P ).  and not everyone use it

If you have some suggest for the server improvement you're always welcome to post your suggest and let other vote for it ;)
your suggest will be appreciated

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=3ebnvfc94pd5nfrfkjq9u199dl&board=3.0

P.S and can't you guys write something useful than pressing "F" button
what about 3 seconds heal? isnt it an unfair advantage? lol.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
People get different types of weapons just by unlocking the perks after achieving the decent amount of kills, those are custom weapons too which are literally OP when it comes to range, just like the shotgun you get after unlocking the perk but since those are free, you guys are enjoying it.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
People get different types of weapons just by unlocking the perks after achieving the decent amount of kills, those are custom weapons too which are literally OP when it comes to range, just like the shotgun you get after unlocking the perk but since those are free, you guys are enjoying it.
Actually the shotgun you talking about is not custom its just the weapon skin and sound although the range is same as the normal shotgun

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
I am not against you guys but there's still many players who are playing without the rank and having fun in the server.

I played without the rank and tbh I just played there for duels and fighting individually because in team fights, the one having more donators were dominating easily and I lost interest in EC cuz it was not fun anymore due to the damaged balance between F2p and P2p. I know the server owners want $$ to pay the host but giving OP weapons without them being dropped is totally not right.
Although quicker heal, teleport and discount in purchases, custom skins or weapons is understandable and must to attract players to donate but giving anything except these things is just not suitable.

EC is not the only server who's offering benefits for their donators, so i don't think its a big fact.

EC is surely not the only server offering donator benefits but is it also maintaining the balance like other servers?

Thijn provide the host for free to human how much times i need explain this shit?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
I've been inactive due to works in rl. I'll try to explain few things while i have little free time now.

1. The donation is currently not being used for server hosting, they are being kept for the future if things dont work or when needed for EC. The server is currently hosted with the help of Thijn's host. But if you have any question about donation, you may contact Aaron since he is in charge of donation.
2. No, i dont use the donation for personal life. Honestly, it has nothing to do with me, it's strictly for server but i really appreciate it as it is might be very important for EC in the future. The benefits of donator serve as appreciation for the help.
3. There is no need to boycott or threat, just post it in suggestion board and let players vote. If majority of players agree then we will try to implement it if possible or balance it to satisfy all sides. I believe there are more players than donator here, but make sure you take part and post your vote so we know the accurate view of players. A lot of the features in this server are products of players suggestion. The addition of RPG limit and later, removal of RPG limit were also both suggested by players and approved based on the players vote.

Personal note from me:
Threat wont work on me. This server is actually a burden for me since i barely have free time for my self after works and studies, which is also the reason you dont see me playing this game. It has been over 8 years since i first opened EC just to play with my friends(almost all of them already left VCMP). I never expected this server to be a public server with players and for it to last that long. We overcame multiple problems with the support from staff and players so i feel bad to leave and i feel like it is my responsibility to keep helping as long as i can until EC is closed; that is the only reason that hold me here. It has no benefits for me since i literally get nothing in return. So once again, i will make it clear that threats and insults wont work on me but i really appreciate if you follow the correct way to have dicussion and i will try my best to make it works if possible.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I've been inactive due to works in rl. I'll try to explain few things while i have little free time now.

1. The donation is currently not being used for server hosting, they are being kept for the future if things dont work or when needed for EC. The server is currently hosted with the help of Thijn's host. But if you have any question about donation, you may contact Aaron since he is in charge of donation.
2. No, i dont use the donation for personal life. Honestly, it has nothing to do with me, it's strictly for server but i really appreciate it as it is might be very important for EC in the future. The benefits of donator serve as appreciation for the help.
3. There is no need to boycott or threat, just post it in suggestion board and let players vote. If majority of players agree then we will try to implement it if possible or balance it to satisfy all sides. I believe there are more players than donator here, but make sure you take part and post your vote so we know the accurate view of players. A lot of the features in this server are products of players suggestion. The addition of RPG limit and later, removal of RPG limit were also both suggested by players and approved based on the players vote.

Personal note from me:
Threat wont work on me. This server is actually a burden for me since i barely have free time for my self after works and studies, which is also the reason you dont see me playing this game. It has been over 8 years since i first opened EC just to play with my friends(almost all of them already left VCMP). I never expected this server to be a public server with players and for it to last that long. We overcame multiple problems with the support from staff and players so i feel bad to leave and i feel like it is my responsibility to keep helping as long as i can until EC is closed; that is the only reason that hold me here. It has no benefits for me since i literally get nothing in return. So once again, i will make it clear that threats and insults wont work on me but i really appreciate if you follow the correct way to have dicussion and i will try my best to make it works if possible.
Nobody threatening you, don't mind the guys who wrote "boycott" they probably gone out of control after some people spammed here, anyway we already had this in our mind that we will suggest the developers to fix the issues that are causing unfair DM fights. If they deny it then we would do something since we wont play where DM is just pay-to-win. However, since you suggested to post on a correct board and line up everything perfectly I will do that up soon. Thanks for replying here.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
We hear your concerns and we will surely put them up to our list for improvements, also I'd like to clarify the donations is kept for the forum maintenance and additional features that is not for free and for the server if may needed to be funded, firstly I talked to thijn that he should hold the donations since he is the one hosting the server in which he refused it, same with human since I do think he is more deserving since he also do the works here in which he also rejected the offer.

The word boycotting is such jumping into conclusion without any proper discussion, again we always hear your suggestions and inquiries and we put the work into it if me and human both agree what is best for the server.

If I may have free time, me and human will overlook into this and put a possible balance and tweaks for the weapons, again the weapon upgrades are not one sided, non-donators can also get premium weapons at crate island and donators can share weapons as well.

You can go to suggestions boards if you have something in mind, we do appreciate that.

In summary, we will talk about this and we already have an upcoming update which is currently on hold since we're still discussing about features, one is something about storage that everybody can get if they are associated in a clan.