• September 21, 2024, 04:35:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved Account breaching  (Read 1053 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Account breaching
« on: March 10, 2021, 01:31:59 am »
Player Nick: might be shafin but he joined in my account from bangladesh as you can see in the following pic
Date: today
Reason for reporting: preaching into my acc
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

PS : he's ruining my stats, fighting with others and dying purposely
Extra notes: he might've stole some ecds, i request from @Human. to check
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 09:15:47 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Account breaching
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 11:11:51 am »
His aliases are: Malik_ DelighT^BP! =KT=TaSin. MiRZapuR

He did not transfer your cash to other account, but he did request to transfer the account to MiRZapuR which was already rejected by me yesterday. He also bought M4 | Neon  for 5000 ECDs, do you want to keep the skin or get your money back ?

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 07:59:56 pm »
His aliases are: Malik_ DelighT^BP! =KT=TaSin. MiRZapuR

He did not transfer your cash to other account, but he did request to transfer the account to MiRZapuR which was already rejected by me yesterday. He also bought M4 | Neon  for 5000 ECDs, do you want to keep the skin or get your money back ?
I don't really care that much about ecds, But that player has to be punished, he ruined my stats, also something interesting he said was : "I'm from EK clan"

we do know that the only bangladeshi players in vcmp are =EK=Pavonis,=EK=Psy, and shafin, did his ip,uid1&2 match with any of these guys?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 09:14:33 pm »
The player is already punished, he was banned yesterday. I just kept this topic unlocked since i'm waiting for your answer about the ECD. Since you already said you dont care about ECD, i take that as you wanted to keep the weapon instead of getting the ECD back. Anyway, i dont see ties with the nicks you suggested. As for what he said, it's irrelevant. If you have other information, you may PM me.

Notice: The player also tried to access account: Tic and [KF]Dawdi on 5/3/2021 but failed.
Reminder: Make sure to use different password for random servers & avoid password that are easy to guess.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 09:43:08 pm by Human. »