• September 21, 2024, 04:21:04 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied GerZ* - Greenless Hack  (Read 3262 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
GerZ* - Greenless Hack
« on: March 10, 2021, 04:54:21 am »
Player Nick: GerZ*
Date: Everyday
Reason for reporting: using greenless mod hacks
Evidence:
Extra notes: ---
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 09:29:06 pm by Human. »
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Re: GerZ* - Greenless Hack
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 05:07:33 am »
lol retard, you think the one who owns EC doesn't know it's rules? it's not CTF you dumass, go get a life instead of wasting time making false reports trying to get revenge from the rekt you got...

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 05:37:25 am »
Lel revenge? this is a game , but this is your life. Moreover keep admins reply this. @Aaron  map modifications is allowed in EC? This HUD is very like wall hack , give much advantage ; it's mod to remove tree leaves and bushes so that sniping and aim becomes easier. If you know the history of Wall Hack you know what this is almost the same. Also this is map modification hack.
Extra : , you can check here how works this hack mod
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 05:50:29 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 05:47:51 am »
Lel revenge? this is a game , but this is your life. Moreover keep admins reply this. @Aaron  map modifications is allowed in EC? This HUD is very like wall hack , give much advantage ; it's mod to remove tree leaves and bushes so that sniping and aim becomes easier. If you know the history of Wall Hack you know what this is almost the same. Also this is map modification hack.
"This is your life" literally says the one who wasted 5 hours searching for every kill log he got on me to put them in 1 video, and the same kid who's stalking me and thinking about me every night since the day i rekted him publicly, Dude you really need to grow up , growing old is unavoidable but growing up is optional,

Anyways I know the server rules more than the admin @Aaron himself knows, so whatever you come up with, it'll be pointless...

(this is gonna be my last reply to this lifeless rat who got nothing to do but stalking and wasting time)

PS : If i'm gonna be punished for something that isn't even in the rules, then you have to punish everyone who uses it as well, I know more than 24 players who plays with greenless mod in ec, + i can show proofs in discord, kthxbye

EDIT : The video you've mentioned is showcasing the hud,particle,fonts what any of that has to do with no trees mod? did you hit your head when you was a baby? or are you just this stupid?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:39:20 am by ɢєяz »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 06:07:07 am »
I don't will reply you for other themes. This is the report topic and we dont want another generation of hackers/mod modifications/etc , that's never was tolerated and now neither(even much players was perma-banned for that reason) and if you know other players using this hack and you have evidence , you can report here to all of them.
You know many players what using this map modification, mmm that's bcz did you distribute this hack? this case makes me remember the theme of ANONIMUL , KaKaRoT KxZ
Extra information:
xd

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 06:38:30 am »
Well It's not a modification it's generic.txd and everyone is using it we are not in CTF OR VCCNR [ Not Advertisement ] if you are angry from him or something you can slaughter him in PM ^-^

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 06:54:13 am »

your logic makes me laugh, like is this the logic of peru kids or what? with no intended racism, you and pussydestroyer seem to have the same retardness throughout each and every vcmp community, and you both get raped endlessly... anyways, back to the topic, I don't understand how you're classifying a hud as a hack, a hud is just a visual mod lol, generic.txd (the file for removing the tree leaves) is a completely different file and hasn't been shared by us with anyone, nor it was used for any kind of advantage, just visual benefits... and whenever we've been requested to remove it, such as gerz in ctf, the original file has been put back into place without hesitation, but people like you seem to have endless PaiN in their bumh0le...

as this video shows,

keep your ass out of these matters where you come with your illogical peru ass to bark like a dog and let us be, since you're so dumb that you don't even know how a hud works in a 2002 game.... you think that hud = map modification, then every player should be banned for using their custom huds HHH, kthxbye

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 07:03:32 am »
everyone uses it lol, also it doesn't affect EC in anyway because people don't usually fight around bushes, i mean the video itself that you used to report Gerz with, is showing you fighting with him on a ship where you evaded, a ship where there's no trees around, you really be having some mental issues, or nightmares about gerz, just because of the 2 videos he uploaded on you....

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 07:12:17 am »
Well we already know 3 players using this mod hacks, @[KF]Thunder ^ i'm not insulting you and keep in silent if you will talk trash about other players and a country in general. If in other servers this hack isnt allowed is bcz this is similar to wall hack, its clear ; idk why you defending this map modification ; it is not weird what the defenders of the hack using that and are of the same gang(x2x(thunder),  Wsx5(QuanTum) ,  Wsx2(GerZ)...  about "everyone is using that" ... idk why EC dont took measures against that and those responsible for its distribution.
PD: I have a question "all" for you is all KF clan + the people to whom KF distributes it? Obviusly a map modification alter the advantage like the old hacks in the vcmp history.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:16:29 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 07:16:40 am »
Well It's not a modification it's generic.txd and everyone is using it we are not in CTF OR VCCNR [ Not Advertisement ] if you are angry from him or something you can slaughter him in PM ^-^

the only thing he can slaughter is his braincells thinking of a way to revenge from me

your logic makes me laugh, like is this the logic of peru kids or what? with no intended racism, you and pussydestroyer seem to have the same retardness throughout each and every vcmp community, and you both get raped endlessly... anyways, back to the topic, I don't understand how you're classifying a hud as a hack, a hud is just a visual mod lol, generic.txd (the file for removing the tree leaves) is a completely different file and hasn't been shared by us with anyone, nor it was used for any kind of advantage, just visual benefits... and whenever we've been requested to remove it, such as gerz in ctf, the original file has been put back into place without hesitation, but people like you seem to have endless PaiN in their bumh0le...

as this video shows,

keep your ass out of these matters where you come with your illogical peru ass to bark like a dog and let us be, since you're so dumb that you don't even know how a hud works in a 2002 game.... you think that hud = map modification, then every player should be banned for using their custom huds HHH, kthxbye

yeah like literally he let his desire of taking revenge blind him to do such a stupid nonsense thing that ruined his reputation, even tho you were the first one who told him "lol pain messing with gerz? bad idea...." he should've took your advice, but instead he chose the path of where he have to be humiliated....

everyone uses it lol, also it doesn't affect EC in anyway because people don't usually fight around bushes, i mean the video itself that you used to report Gerz with, is showing you fighting with him on a ship where you evaded, a ship where there's no trees around, you really be having some mental issues, or nightmares about gerz, just because of the 2 videos he uploaded on you....
We literally was on the ship Loool, but he rlly has some nightmares of me, since the day i uploaded that 2 vids on him, he has been not sleepin at night, instead he keeps barking in my comments section and it ain't working well for him...

Well we already know 3 players using this mod hacks, @[KF]Thunder ^ i'm not insulting you and keep in silent if you will talk trash about other players and a country in general. If in other servers this hack isnt allowed is bcz this is similar to wall hack, its clear ; idk why you defending this map modification ; it is not weird what the defenders of the hack using that and are of the same gang(x2x(thunder),  Wsx5(QuanTum) ,  Wsx2(GerZ)...  about "everyone is using that" ... idk why EC dont took measures against that and those responsible for its distribution.

Who you're gonna accuse next? your mum? we've literally said multiple times that everyone uses it in EC, because it's a free DM server ( as of being able to fight anywhere, not insisted on fighting near a bush like most of CTF bases which required the admins to block the treeless mod....also it's kinda funny how everyone from peru seems to have the same amount of braincells you got... ( not tryna be racist, but it's just so obvious ) first we was wondering when we saw pussydestroyer, then after meeting you, it became super obvious....

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 07:21:55 am »
PD: I have a question "all" for you is all KF clan + the people to whom KF distributes it? Obviusly a map modification alter the advantage like the old hacks in the vcmp history.
Ok bro chill  ;D ;D you don't have proof that i'm using it also i'm not KF and i do not play EC nowadays so shut your mouth and relax
The map mods are gta3.img or BETA maps or empty map to see everybody in the game behind the walls you can customize your map and buildings in gta3.img you can download HD maps from google or smth this is not map mod understand?

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 07:42:28 am »
Men i'm not interested in your 2 vids , you are the unique interested, apparently , bcz you post your vids in all of your post, my reputation in vcmp its the same , we just play here for fun , im not pain and you arent gerz ; i never think in you lol , i have a real life and all play here for fun , if your life is your vids and you think im worried about it , you are in a mistake. Im just here reporting a map modifier , bcz i dont will tolerate some toxic clowns destroy with your modifications hacks the old community what we build. I dont will reply more to toxic comments .
well admins pls check the mod and his modifications and make a verdict.
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2021, 07:54:55 am »
Men i'm not interested in your 2 vids , you are the unique interested, apparently , bcz you post your vids in all of your post, my reputation in vcmp its the same , we just play here for fun , im not pain and you arent gerz ; i never think in you lol , i have a real life and all play here for fun , if your life is your vids and you think im worried about it , you are in a mistake. Im just here reporting a map modifier , bcz i dont will tolerate some toxic clowns destroy with your modifications hacks the old community what we build. I dont will reply more to toxic comments .
1 - "I'm not interested in your 2 vids" meanwhile pain at 2 am :

also wasted an entire day searching for every kill log he got on me in his entire life to merge them all in 1 pointless video

if you suck this much in a 2002 game, then how much of a sucker can you be in real life? also the way you deal with situations it just shows that you have a horrible life (that's if you had one) cuz that doesn't seem to be the case

2 - 

even one of the admins wanted the mod, literally every single player in EC is using treeless mod, either to fix their lag, or to have a better looking game...

seems like you still got dat pain in your bumhole innit, dw, cuz i'mma take it out with my whole forearm, just like when i took your mummas v1rg1n1ty with it :DD

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2021, 08:03:53 am »
1 - "I'm not interested in your 2 vids" meanwhile pain at 2 am :

also wasted an entire day searching for every kill log he got on me in his entire life to merge them all in 1 pointless video

if you suck this much in a 2002 game, then how much of a sucker can you be in real life? also the way you deal with situations it just shows that you have a horrible life (that's if you had one) cuz that doesn't seem to be the case

2 - 

even one of the admins wanted the mod, literally every single player in EC is using treeless mod, either to fix their lag, or to have a better looking game...

seems like you still got dat pain in your bumhole innit, dw, cuz i'mma take it out with my whole forearm, just like when i took your mummas v1rg1n1ty with it :DD
1. I don't even know about your video comments , and if you question.. , im not him , my acc is PaiN and i didnt reported you in ctf , not even knew about that hack but a player see your other face and reported you.
 I thank you, whoever you was , thanks to you gerz is banned for his hacks in one server and you too use it in this server? lel
2. If sana asked you for the modifier , admins will see that ; if you have another evidence post here , but stop talk trash
xd

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2021, 08:04:03 am »
What is this? please read the server rules before doing dramas like these.
report denied