• September 21, 2024, 02:41:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied GerZ* - Greenless Hack  (Read 3260 times)

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Re: GerZ* - Greenless Hack
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2021, 08:06:52 am »
Player Nick: GerZ*
Date: Everyday
Reason for reporting: using greenless mod hacks
Evidence:
Extra notes: ---
Lol pain, you know, that so called "greenless mod"  isn't really a mod. it's just an edited generic.txd which only hides the bushes, even without having that edited generic.txd, you can still hit the player who's hiding behind those bushes also, there's no such rule about it, so what you're doing here is pointless and it shows how desperately you're trying to ban gerz after he reported you for death evading.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2021, 08:14:10 am »
Why all KFs post here defending one thing indefensible. Men if you have that HUD you can see where is the other player and hit him easily like wh ; a normal player with default map cant make that , its hard , some tactics is hide in the shrubbery but this hack cancel all of that.
xd

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2021, 09:37:16 am »
Why all KFs post here defending one thing indefensible. Men if you have that HUD you can see where is the other player and hit him easily like wh ; a normal player with default map cant make that , its hard , some tactics is hide in the shrubbery but this hack cancel all of that.

Since you're a brainless cunt and still doesn't understand what the purpose of HUD is, allow me to explain to you...

A HUD consists of visual mods...

now, in terms of the 6ix9ine hud we are using, these files consist of,

hud.txd
particle.txd
fonts.txd

these are the 3 files producing the visual effects that you see in the videos, there's nothing illegal about replacing these files,

now, this greenless mod, no leaves etc... the shit you're talking about, is generic.txd, which isn't related to our hud in any kind of way, it's completely unrelated and a separate file, I hope this allows your shitty brain to understand the difference between hud and the greenless mod, just because we're using 6ix9ine hud, it doesn't mean we're using greenless shits, they're completely different.... from your logic / understanding, it seems like you're trying to say that greenless mod is somehow integrated into our 6ix9ine hud lol, fix your logics bro..

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2021, 09:50:08 am »
Whoever not related on this topic will be warned for posting. Thunder will be banned from forum for 2 weeks.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2021, 09:58:27 am »

Since you're a brainless cunt and still doesn't understand what the purpose of HUD is, allow me to explain to you...

A HUD consists of visual mods...

now, in terms of the 6ix9ine hud we are using, these files consist of,

hud.txd
particle.txd
fonts.txd

these are the 3 files producing the visual effects that you see in the videos, there's nothing illegal about replacing these files,

now, this greenless mod, no leaves etc... the shit you're talking about, is generic.txd, which isn't related to our hud in any kind of way, it's completely unrelated and a separate file, I hope this allows your shitty brain to understand the difference between hud and the greenless mod, just because we're using 6ix9ine hud, it doesn't mean we're using greenless shits, they're completely different.... from your logic / understanding, it seems like you're trying to say that greenless mod is somehow integrated into our 6ix9ine hud lol, fix your logics bro..
@Aaron @DiaZ   you can check the trees?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 10:01:27 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2021, 09:28:50 pm »
Denied.

I've re-confirmed it with Aaron, it's currently allowed to use greenless mod in EC. It might give a little advantage in few cases, but personally i dont think it is not really significant in EC. Anyway, make sure to stay updated with server rules, we will announce if there are any rule changes.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 09:50:02 pm by Human. »