• September 21, 2024, 12:43:43 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Shunned [KF]Syne - Racism, offensive language & provocations  (Read 1005 times)

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
[KF]Syne - Racism, offensive language & provocations
« on: March 15, 2021, 12:39:33 am »
Player Nick: [KF]Syne
Date: 14/3/2021
Reason for reporting: continuous provocation, racism and usage of offensive words for no reason
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CmGs26e
Extra notes: I understand there's a cmd for this kind of situations (/ignore) but what about him flaming it in public chat? What impressions and toxicity is he spreading in chat? Nah he didn't only abuse he has done criticism/racism(over country) evidence is attached. How long are players going to use ignore cmd?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 11:19:47 pm by Aaron »

Rorro arts

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Re: [KF]Syne - Racism, offensive language & provocations
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 03:43:48 am »
Player Nick: [KF]Syne
Date: 14/3/2021
Reason for reporting: continuous provocation, racism and usage of offensive words for no reason
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CmGs26e
Extra notes: I understand there's a cmd for this kind of situations (/ignore) but what about him flaming it in public chat? What impressions and toxicity is he spreading in chat? Nah he didn't only abuse he has done criticism/racism(over country) evidence is attached. How long are players going to use ignore cmd?
am not fool to insult people without a reason. last time, you used to abuse me along with goura and then u left like a coward . also, she could just /ignore me instead of calling me a dog
ps : i dont see any racism or discrimination in what i said ( maybe you just added it in order to increase the acceptance rate of your report since you know it gonna end up denied ).

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 03:02:51 pm »
am not fool to insult people without a reason. last time, you used to abuse me along with goura and then u left like a coward . also, she could just /ignore me instead of calling me a dog
ps : i dont see any racism or discrimination in what i said ( maybe you just added it in order to increase the acceptance rate of your report since you know it gonna end up denied ).
Speaking of words won't work here, show up with proof that I abused you. As far as I remember I didn't abuse you and if I did show up with proof, Blind accuses will not work.
And if you think whatever I did last time with you, why are you abusing and being racist towards her? I don't care about /ignore, you were abusing her continuously in main chat without any reason.

Yeah, you might wanted me to highlight it for you. Here you go. If you don't think it as being racist then you need to grow up.

Admins can confirm it from discord #echo logs.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 03:06:16 pm by GoRcEE. »

Rorro arts

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:19:34 pm »
Shunned.