• September 20, 2024, 07:50:46 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Solved [VU_R]Scalla & [LP]JUANXD^ - Death evade via /q  (Read 984 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[VU_R]Scalla & [LP]JUANXD^ - Death evade via /q
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:26:28 am »
Player Nick: [VU_R]Scalla & [LP]JUANXD^
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: Death evade via /q
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: vid got blurred for sum reason
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:49:03 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: [VU_R]Scalla & [LP]JUANXD^ - Death evade via /q
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 03:51:28 am »
@Scalla elaborate pls

Offline Scalla

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 12:37:37 am »
Well I think it's very clear that he didn't hit me, as there were 2 or 3 in my back near by each other I didn't care as I thought they were dueling and no one is shooting at me so I'm basically safe, what confirms my words is that I had to go in an area so no one can hit me (because it would make me accidentally evade the death as I was going to quit in order to reconnect)
If gerz was fair enough he would've showed how many timeouts I've had before and after that quit, which is because of my poor internet.
If you are going to ask me for evidences, I got none so any action you're going to take is respected.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 06:58:17 am »
He made fuzzy his video , he always record in HD but that evidence video is fuzzy ; also none was shooting to scalla
PD: In the second 0:04 of his video , some admin can explain me why gerz can see the exact location and the name of scalla in his screen(no in the map) ?
Why he can see that, if scalla was hidden in the wall? this is bug of the server?
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 09:41:31 am »
He made fuzzy his video , he always record in HD but that evidence video is fuzzy ; also none was shooting to scalla
PD: In the second 0:04 of his video , some admin can explain me why gerz can see the exact location and the name of scalla in his screen(no in the map) ?
Why he can see that, if scalla was hidden in the wall? this is bug of the server?

Nice try indeed, but still you got yourself a warn,

anyways i didn't make it blurry or any shit, it happened with render issue like this video

cool3

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 05:48:54 am »
@ɢєяz your video quality is really so bad "really hard to see it", so please in the next time I need video with better quality to help us in our investigation.

@Scalla I will let u pass without any punishments, so please you have to be care full next time.

juanxd will be warned for doing it several times.