• September 20, 2024, 06:26:15 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Banned [VU_R]Scalla - Death evading multiple times  (Read 1258 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[VU_R]Scalla - Death evading multiple times
« on: March 27, 2021, 02:52:32 pm »
Player Nick: [VU_R]Scalla
Date: few days ago
Reason for reporting: death evading multiple times
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

1- new evidence, watch both map and chat, he /q in combat while fighting with my friend

2 - in this video at 13:11 you can see how he paused mid-combat while shooting

3 - i reported him with this video before but cool3 didn't punish him

Extra notes: he was evading constantly throughout the whole fight, he must be punished...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 11:59:27 pm by cool3 »

Offline Scalla

Re: [VU_R]Scalla - Death evading multiple times
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 09:02:48 pm »
In the first video I'll show you how such a liar you are mate, in your video it literally showed that I teleported even in the map which means I had a packet loss therefore I had to quit because no one was shooting at me but I was the one who's shooting.
In the second video I totally timed out after few secs you can call it an evade but discord logs shows how many times I timed out in the last 3 weeks even in the simple duels because of my wifi.
However it might look like I evaded but that wasn't my intention.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 09:35:05 pm by Scalla »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 09:38:40 am »
In the first video I'll show you how such a liar you are mate, in your video it literally showed that I teleported even in the map which means I had a packet loss therefore I had to quit because no one was shooting at me but I was the one who's shooting.
In the second video I totally timed out after few secs you can call it an evade but discord logs shows how many times I timed out in the last 3 weeks even in the simple duels because of my wifi.
However it might look like I evaded but that wasn't my intention.

1 - "Telep[orted" wut? you literally wrote /q  in combat, see the map&the chat and i slowed the video down + zoomed into both map&chat, it's clear you /q in combat

2 -  if it was a timeout you wouldn't have rejoined the server within 1 second

3 - you didn't even respond about that vid cuz u got no excuse

Offline Scalla

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 09:29:10 pm »
Do you understand English? I said that I teleported due to a packet loss therefore I had to quit because I wasn't getting hit but Im the one who was hitting the others.
For the timeout I didn't connect within 1 sec so stop lying buddy, damn you sound too childish.
And for the last video I didn't give it a reply because it literally got denied in the last report as it wasn't clear.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 09:33:51 pm »
Do you understand English? I said that I teleported due to a packet loss therefore I had to quit because I wasn't getting hit but Im the one who was hitting the others.
For the timeout I didn't connect within 1 sec so stop lying buddy, damn you sound too childish.
And for the last video I didn't give it a reply because it literally got denied in the last report as it wasn't clear.

1 - so you admit you /q in combat

2 - LOOOL you didn't connect within 1 sec? HAHAHAHAHAH

Dude stop ruining your reputation to be known as a "liar", you literally rejoined within sec

Offline Scalla

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2021, 04:09:42 am »
Did you just realize that I admit it? nice brain you got.
and yeah if you calculate it properly you'll find that I reconnected within almost 2 seconds (basically using the history tab to reconnect fast)
Last thing, you're in no position to call me a liar even if I am one. Your clan mate was caught HP hacking, stop acting like if I'm ruining my clan reputation while yours is already ruined kiddo, beside that I'm not gonna lie just so I don't get banned or warned like a child, unlike you.

I'll repeat what I said before, as I got no evidence to provide the admins decision is respected.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2021, 06:02:40 am »
Did you just realize that I admit it? nice brain you got.
and yeah if you calculate it properly you'll find that I reconnected within almost 2 seconds (basically using the history tab to reconnect fast)
Last thing, you're in no position to call me a liar even if I am one. Your clan mate was caught HP hacking, stop acting like if I'm ruining my clan reputation while yours is already ruined kiddo, beside that I'm not gonna lie just so I don't get banned or warned like a child, unlike you.

I'll repeat what I said before, as I got no evidence to provide the admins decision is respected.

bla bla, trying to change subject by bringing syne's false ban of EAD? should i report you for advertising?

you're gonna get banned, so don't worry, it's coming for ya, evader+laggot, we're in 2021 and you're still living in a cave with poverty internet lmao

also you reconnected within 1 sec, replug cable ez pz, and that is not the only evidence, what about the /q in combat :DDD 2 times...

@admins i don't get why this app is still pending, that guy has nothing but lies to defend himself, he even didn't respond to most of the evidences just cuz he got no good excuse, punish him as he deserves

cool3

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 11:59:18 pm »
banned