• September 21, 2024, 08:36:41 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Warned [KF]ElecTroN^LT - EVADE  (Read 1237 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
[KF]ElecTroN^LT - EVADE
« on: April 15, 2021, 03:22:46 am »
Player Nick: [KF]ElecTroN^LT
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: death evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: ---
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 04:05:56 am by cool3 »
xd

Offline ElecTroN^

Re: [KF]ElecTroN^LT - EVADE
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 04:18:27 am »
Did it really seem you a evade lol? When I threw the molo a second time, I didn't start losing health instantly but when I ran and went near the molo(i didn't even touch the fire), it touched me. It's a VCMP bug and you don't know it lmao. Admins are clear enough and experienced than you(oh, that's why you don't even know that it's a VCMP bug). They can decide whether the evade is done is a VCMP bug upon going near to it or I went into the fire :D. Everyone can check it by throwing the molo and get near to it. Then the fire will auto attach you. I was far away from fire. This thing happens less in high end PCs.

Edit: 0:8, you passed through the edge, didn't enter in molo but molo touched you and your FPS also started dropping. Same happened to me, when I moved a little(since I was moving in a similar to zig zag way), my fps started dropping and molo touched me.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:37:47 am by ElecTroN^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 04:38:25 am »
it's the worst excuse i ever saw in my life
xd

Offline ElecTroN^

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 04:52:10 am »
it's the worst excuse i ever saw in my life
You're the guy with lowest brain cells and 0 IQ ever.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 05:10:09 am by ElecTroN^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 09:45:29 am »
Edit: 0:8, you passed through the edge, didn't enter in molo but molo touched you and your FPS also started dropping. Same happened to me, when I moved a little(since I was moving in a similar to zig zag way), my fps started dropping and molo touched me.
Lol you dont know the molo's range? when the molo explode have a major alcance than of what you see on your screen , all know that and if you dont know how to play with molotovs , why you played with that weapon? now take your responsibility.
PD: In min 0:17 he jumped to his molotov , that is an clear evade intention
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:50:35 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline ElecTroN^

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 08:17:40 pm »
Lol you dont know the molo's range? when the molo explode have a major alcance than of what you see on your screen , all know that and if you dont know how to play with molotovs , why you played with that weapon? now take your responsibility.
PD: In min 0:17 he jumped to his molotov , that is an clear evade intention
I see I jumped into my molo, LMAOOO.
I explained everything in the above reply. I don't have time talking with people with low brain cells. Blind guy, molo makes your HP less than 35 if you jump into it while having 100HP. If I had jumped into molo, why my HP was even greater than 60 lmao. FYI, let admins handle it. You said what you had to say.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:45:16 pm by ElecTroN^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 11:09:14 pm »
you are so stupid that you jumped in your molo when you was have 35hp , that is clearly example of  death evade
xd

cool3

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 04:05:46 am »
@ElecTroN^  it is your mistake, so please don't use molos with low hp and don't jump towards fire (I considered it as death evade)

Warned.