• September 21, 2024, 03:24:47 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied =KF=T. - Possible FPS hacks  (Read 4645 times)

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=T. - Possible FPS hacks
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 04:47:59 am »
Thunder had 80 fps for more than 5 mins.
https://imgur.com/a/kytMAmS

You're showing the wrong kind of proof bro... should be showing video for these things, but you can't since you know it must've been for a split second or smth... pathetic gays trying to get me banned.. Haha
Not wrong, You were saying i have edited the logs and now when mr.moon provided the screeshot now you are making another excuse.

me and Mr.Moon saw it and it was not for seconds but for minutes and it never got decreased till i was in server and am sure staff can trust us since i am not alone who witnessed your fps hacks for minutes.

Well, staff will also request video in this case, since ss can't prove shit lmao, your report is still making me laugh... damn pathetic,

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2021, 09:34:43 pm »
Well, staff will also request video in this case, since ss can't prove shit lmao, your report is still making me laugh... damn pathetic,

We need explanation not abuse the reporter. Give and explanation. Who said SS can't prove anything? The SS with showing your fps is enough proof.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2021, 12:44:20 am »

We need explanation not abuse the reporter. Give and explanation. Who said SS can't prove anything? The SS with showing your fps is enough proof.

What's the point of having 80 fps  +500 ping, if you can't spawn? any attempt of spawning will get you kicked, I already posted enough evidence which debunks everything Killerx said, so it's pointless to keep this app even open...

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2021, 01:02:26 am »

What's the point of having 80 fps  +500 ping, if you can't spawn? any attempt of spawning will get you kicked, I already posted enough evidence which debunks everything Killerx said, so it's pointless to keep this app even open...
Server will be always at high risk by allowing such players to play server and achieving 80 fps without injecting hacks in game is impossible and then maintaining it for 3-4 minutes.

I am convinced with the point that =KF=T. was using these hacks from long time but used some other tools to hide it from server and just yesterday he forgot to enable those other tools and we caught him.

=KF=T. got banned for aimlock two times before and his history is not good enough which makes it more than obvious that he used hacks

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2021, 01:15:06 am »

Server will be always at high risk by allowing such players to play server and achieving 80 fps without injecting hacks in game is impossible and then maintaining it for 3-4 minutes.

I am convinced with the point that =KF=T. was using these hacks from long time but used some other tools to hide it from server and just yesterday he forgot to enable those other tools and we caught him.

=KF=T. got banned for aimlock two times before and his history is not good enough which makes it more than obvious that he used hacks

That's my whole point... one randomly taken ss is nowhere near enough proof that someone is using something as such, your claim of 'few mins' is total bullshit, server would've kicked me by that point... literally everything you've said has been debunked by us, hence you're bringing lame excuses, such as aimlock etc... which isn't even related to this in any kind of way, and as I said before, if I truly wanted to uncap my fps, wtf is 80? I'd uncap it to minimum 100+ lmao... maybe stop making useless reports and head to the gym as I mentioned before... let me know if you're still lifeless after that, I'll book laser eye surgery for you to solve your blindness... you won't have to wear those gypsy glasses anymore then... You're lame asf, your report is still making me laugh hard asf, like seriously get a life lol..

You're pretty much just talking out of your ass now, those lameass points such as, I adjust my fps and use something to hide, HH please present us with something as such which even exists... let us try it out doggo..

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2021, 08:46:16 am »

some additional evidence to debunk the claims made by this lowlife kid...

EDIT:

also recorded a vid... hoping this will be enough evidence for admins, that this kiddo is just a complete lowlife..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbANn69loY&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 08:58:42 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2021, 09:37:23 am »
Still you could not maintain it for more than 5-6 seconds and as i said your fps was stable for more than 3 minutes.

Also would you mind to show your GTA directory and whole task manager tasks with maintaining the fps for 2 3 minutes?

maintaining it for few seconds is easy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:43:29 am by Player »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2021, 10:04:34 am »
Still you could not maintain it for more than 5-6 seconds and as i said your fps was stable for more than 3 minutes.

Also would you mind to show your GTA directory and whole task manager tasks with maintaining the fps for 2 3 minutes?

First you said that he was able to stand with 80 fps for 5 minutes and now for 3 minutes which proves that you are absolutely lying and trying your best to get him banned .

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2021, 10:26:00 am »

No one's gonna believe your shitty words, where you're claiming that my fps was 80 for more than 3 minutes... Drop the pathetic excuses lol... either show video evidence of my fps indeed being 80 for few mins as you're claiming, or gtfo from here in silence for your own sake... you're simply embarrassing yourself now, everything you brought forward has been debunked, you got no evidence against me... find some new excuses bro

Like, look how damn pathetic you are... Your initial claims were that it can't be more than 62-64 etc... even for a split second, now I've raped your ass by showing 70+ fps without any tools or shits, and you're making new lame excuses... go find another excuse now..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 10:43:22 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2021, 10:28:15 am »
Him being AFK explains why it was stable 80. The FPS value is not updated when player is 'away' in VCMP so it is possible that the high FPS was only for few seconds but was not changed since he's AFK. Though, im still unsure whether it's possible to get 80 FPS in the first place without mod. Even though high FPS is not a big deal because we have auto-kick, but the point is..it is stricly prohibited to use such mod in EC and it is clearly written in server rules.

Please record your game folder and join the server, then type /fps
You may PM me if you dont want other players to see it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:39:02 am by Human. »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2021, 10:45:51 am »
Him being AFK explains why it was stable 80. The FPS value is not updated when player is 'away' in VCMP so it is possible that the high FPS was only for few seconds but was not changed since he's AFK. Though, im still unsure whether it's possible to get 80 FPS in the first place without mod. Even though high FPS is not a big deal because we have auto-kick, but the point is..it is stricly prohibited to use such mod in EC and it is clearly written in server rules.

The kick system do work even if your game is paused, I do sometimes pause the game to open discord, then when I return to the game, I find out that I got kicked for high ping,  it's all about if you're spawned or not, and T was clearly not spawned as you can see in the map, he wasn't showing therefore he was in the spawn screen, thus he didn't get kick by the server, I don't get what's the point of this report if you can't even get 65 fps without being kicked from the server...

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2021, 12:46:30 pm »

The kick system do work even if your game is paused, I do sometimes pause the game to open discord, then when I return to the game, I find out that I got kicked for high ping,  it's all about if you're spawned or not, and T was clearly not spawned as you can see in the map, he wasn't showing therefore he was in the spawn screen, thus he didn't get kick by the server, I don't get what's the point of this report if you can't even get 65 fps without being kicked from the server...

The kick system doesn't work until you spawn.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2021, 12:53:44 pm »

not sure if you saw the video above, however I had 70+ fps there upon joining with no mods or anything as such, and also as I mentioned before, even if I knew how to, it would be totally pointless for me to uncap my fps to 80 lol, like why not 100+ however if you still require another clip I can record for you...

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2021, 06:09:19 pm »

not sure if you saw the video above, however I had 70+ fps there upon joining with no mods or anything as such, and also as I mentioned before, even if I knew how to, it would be totally pointless for me to uncap my fps to 80 lol, like why not 100+ however if you still require another clip I can record for you...
I dont see you showing your game folder in the video..

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2021, 12:08:34 am »

I dont see you showing your game folder in the video..

Alright, here's another clip recorded just now... game folder shown, 2 scenarios recorded one after the other... 65 fps and 70+ fps...