• September 21, 2024, 02:38:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Unbanned Unban Appeal  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
Unban Appeal
« on: May 16, 2021, 06:10:42 pm »
In-Game nick: [DU]Ronnie
Ban ID: 2350
Date you were banned: 08 May, 2021
Suspected reason: Death Evade (/q)
Admin that banned you: Cool3
Why should we unban you ?: https://ibb.co/GP47XyL
Extra note: You guys should pay a look, he himself admits that it wasn't even evade, he made a false report which led me a ban. I really respect EC staff, and I silently give your decision my first priority. I want a serious action against him, so he can be a big example for others to not make someone unjustly banned. People like him think they are too smart so admins can't catch them. As EC staff is trusted, I am sure you guys won't let him go easily. Thank you. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 04:53:42 am by cool3 »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 06:12:25 pm »
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 06:15:24 pm by Ronnie »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 12:03:22 pm »
This just given me another ego boost, my brain is really that of a god, being levels above everyone mentally feels incredible, lemme elaborate

after I added alonewarrior to the group, I had to test him to see if he's trusted or not, thus I thought of a way that he could betray us in, so I thought of writing something that doesn't really affect me about your ban in the group ( which alonewarrior is in ), and looks like it worked xDDDD he fell for it and showed us that he's a traitor, (it wasn't that hard to bait him, but it's still considered as 200 iq move)

Anyways regarding this case:

you think EC staff are stupid enough to ban you without any proof? anyways your ban is expiring after 5 days, making this unban app is pointless,

also I don't give a fuck if you're banned or not, EC is dead nowadays and none plays there, thus we need someone to rape, unbanning you will be the solution to that,

I think you already served your ban time, but I'll let the admins decide your unban time.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:10:04 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 03:08:34 pm »
WTF, Why the fuck you think I gave him the screenshot. And I am not a traitor I don't even know this retard. All of the above he used to abuse me in PL voice and pm.

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 04:47:06 pm »
This just given me another ego boost, my brain is really that of a god, being levels above everyone mentally feels incredible, lemme elaborate

after I added alonewarrior to the group, I had to test him to see if he's trusted or not, thus I thought of a way that he could betray us in, so I thought of writing something that doesn't really affect me about your ban in the group ( which alonewarrior is in ), and looks like it worked xDDDD he fell for it and showed us that he's a traitor, (it wasn't that hard to bait him, but it's still considered as 200 iq move)

you think EC staff are stupid enough to ban you without any proof? anyways your ban is expiring after 5 days, making this unban app is pointless,

also I don't give a fuck if you're banned or not, EC is dead nowadays and none plays there, thus we need someone to rape, unbanning you will be the solution to that,

I think you already served your ban time, but I'll let the admins decide your unban time.

Now don't make stories, you are already caught for making a false report. Tell me one thing, according to you I evaded and before doing that your bullet was being hit to me how come then I left with 5 hp to move yet your shotgun lowered my hp the moment I evaded? On the other hand when I came back i was not dead? The thing is I never evaded, your fake video was showing that I evaded so admins made their choice. The time I was banned, at the same time you texted in your group that it wasn't death evade. Now you are the one who's hiding your real face behind bunch of lies yet you said yourself that it wasn't even death evade. Now you are the one making more and more stories to save your ass from the staff. But trust me it won't let you go easy this time. Testing alonewarrior? You think is it enough reason to hide your real face behind dozen of lies? I really don't know Alonewarrior, and he isn't the guy who sent me the screenshot, it was someone else who sent me and he wanted his name to be "secret". I can tell his name to the admin dealing with this issue and I'll assure before telling him/her, he/she makes sure to keep it hiden. The time I was banned at the same time you texted in group that it wasn't even evade. You knew it that it wasn't evade and the report you made was fake. Your mind level is of God's? Actually your mind level is of kids, at-least give a worthy reason to hide your real face. "I tested Alonewarrior and I succeeded in it." lol wat? :D
You only came up with the reason "THO IT WAS NOT EVADE" for Report Ronnie - Death Evade, for testing AloneWarrior? Actually the truth is you yourself knew that I never death evaded, it was you who made a false report and successfully succeeded in it. And now when you are surrounded badly and you know admins gonna punish you for making such weird move, you are the one trying to save ass behind childish stories. And yet you claim your mind level is of God's? lol?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:12:53 pm by Ronnie »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 08:39:14 pm »

Now don't make stories, you are already caught for making a false report. Tell me one thing, according to you I evaded and before doing that your bullet was being hit to me how come then I left with 5 hp to move yet your shotgun lowered my hp the moment I evaded? On the other hand when I came back i was not dead? The thing is I never evaded, your fake video was showing that I evaded so admins made their choice. The time I was banned, at the same time you texted in your group that it wasn't death evade. Now you are the one who's hiding your real face behind bunch of lies yet you said yourself that it wasn't even death evade. Now you are the one making more and more stories to save your ass from the staff. But trust me it won't let you go easy this time. Testing alonewarrior? You think is it enough reason to hide your real face behind dozen of lies? I really don't know Alonewarrior, and he isn't the guy who sent me the screenshot, it was someone else who sent me and he wanted his name to be "secret". I can tell his name to the admin dealing with this issue and I'll assure before telling him/her, he/she makes sure to keep it hiden. The time I was banned at the same time you texted in group that it wasn't even evade. You knew it that it wasn't evade and the report you made was fake. Your mind level is of God's? Actually your mind level is of kids, at-least give a worthy reason to hide your real face. "I tested Alonewarrior and I succeeded in it." lol wat? :D
You only came up with the reason "THO IT WAS NOT EVADE" for Report Ronnie - Death Evade, for testing AloneWarrior? Actually the truth is you yourself knew that I never death evaded, it was you who made a false report and successfully succeeded in it. And now when you are surrounded badly and you know admins gonna punish you for making such weird move, you are the one trying to save ass behind childish stories. And yet you claim your mind level is of God's? lol?

Bla bla, i ain't gonna read this shit,  but what i can say is

AHAHAHAHAH I BANNED YOU FROM THE ONLY GAME YOU CAN PLAY WITH YOUR PENTIUM 1 PC LOOOOL, EZPZ LEMON SQUEZE, ENJOY PLAYING VCMP MATE, YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA EXPERIENCE HOW TO PLAY WITH RTX ON LIKE ME ;D  POOR KID, ( JUST BOUGHT AN RTX 2060) WHICH COSTS MORE THAN YOUR CARTOON HOUSE, AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 08:53:15 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 10:59:01 pm »

AHAHAHAHAH I BANNED YOU FROM THE ONLY GAME YOU CAN PLAY WITH YOUR PENTIUM 1 PC LOOOOL, EZPZ LEMON SQUEZE, ENJOY PLAYING VCMP MATE, YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA EXPERIENCE HOW TO PLAY WITH RTX ON LIKE ME ;D  POOR KID, ( JUST BOUGHT AN RTX 2060) WHICH COSTS MORE THAN YOUR CARTOON HOUSE, AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
Get a life kiddo. I know VCMP is your life, but this ain't permanent. :D

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 11:03:05 pm »

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA

says the one with pentium 1 AHAHAHAH, i see how triggered you were on pain's video, even tho you said " i don't care about vcmp videos" 2 days later Ronnie on pain's video " he made videos on me so i have to talk shit about him in pain's comments"  you're truly pathetic for someone whose life is VCMP, Go out and make friends, Playing vcmp on your pentium 1 will get you nowhere in life...

this is my last reply to this lifeless pentium 1 user, i'll follow the saying " let the dog bark, he'll shut up eventually"

Hunting was the most retarded, Pain was the most delusional, and looks like you're the most pathetic Lol
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 11:08:42 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2021, 12:21:15 am »

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA

says the one with pentium 1 AHAHAHAH, i see how triggered you were on pain's video, even tho you said " i don't care about vcmp videos" 2 days later Ronnie on pain's video " he made videos on me so i have to talk shit about him in pain's comments"  you're truly pathetic for someone whose life is VCMP, Go out and make friends, Playing vcmp on your pentium 1 will get you nowhere in life...

this is my last reply to this lifeless pentium 1 user, i'll follow the saying " let the dog bark, he'll shut up eventually"

Hunting was the most retarded, Pain was the most delusional, and looks like you're the most pathetic Lol
10 years old kid will call me now a "most pathetic"? :D
Your mentality is too low to realize the topic of this subject, firstly go complete your school classes to understand what is this topic all about. Your last 2 replies are truly showing who is the "most pathetic" right now. Stick to the subject, don't try to save your ass behind useless replies which are meaningless. Running from the subject and trying to be guarded behind the childish replies won't let you go easily. I will wait for any admin to deal this ban appeal rather than wasting my time on a brain donor like you, keep writing useless comments and replies, as you are badly detained and surrounded right now so it's expected by a kid like you. I understand you have nothing left to say now, so you'll use your lies as a shield and you will be guarded around your typical and meaningless replies. I am sure this will make you and others realize who is the "most pathetic" around this community. :)
PS.
Quote from: Gerz / %u0262%u0454%u044Fz
at this point it's just him increasing his forum posts Lol
:D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 12:30:50 am by Ronnie »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2021, 01:35:41 am »

HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA

Well i only reply this bcz he mentioned myself in his comment , i think he talk about this video
Removed
PD: gerz why you insult all in your comments ? that isnt allowed , you are very toxic player , i think this is your complete life but anyways , this case is a joke , clearly i saw the Ronnie's case was for the desync , i can talk more and prove that but ec staff really dissapoint me , and i think now  the staff will add more admins in favor to liers like gerz , well i have much admins in the server , check gerz's attitude towards this report , really you think he take serius this? he only want harm ronnie somehow , @ecstaff realize that . Now what? other report ? "pain report by gerz  bcz i said anything in his report"? , pls open your eyes @ecstaff
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:41:47 am by cool3 »
xd

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 02:06:11 am »
Locked. @cool3 will handle when is free

cool3

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2021, 04:51:46 am »
Now enough @ɢєяz. You crossed the red line (I will not accept any reply from you now), and I have let you talk more than enough (by posting fake reports about me and others like biased admin, he/she saved clan mate, insulting others, breaking forum rules "infinite count of times", provoking admins and players like posting insults towards players in your reports which is not acceptable at all, and being toxic towards admins and players Enough!!!!. Listen who do you think you are?! "President...teacher..... father" and how many times I told you to stop this immature behaviour it is just a game.

I don't care anymore about you and your reports or doing reports about biases admin (really don't care) because I am doing my job well as it should "as per rule said"

@ɢєяz you have been warned. If you repeat this act again, I will ban you for long of time.

@Ronnie sorry for inconvenience

Unstable FPS (frames per second) is the most likely cause of poor sync. Everything in VCMP happens in frames. When players swing in FPS, they lose some frames. The shots fired in those frames are not shown to them (do not appear to them). This determines non-synchronization (desync).

You have been unbanned now.

End of discussion.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 04:56:18 am by cool3 »