• September 21, 2024, 10:29:46 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied jon45 - death evade via /q (repost)  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
jon45 - death evade via /q (repost)
« on: May 20, 2021, 03:09:08 am »
Player Nick:  j0n45
Date: today
Reason for reporting: death evade via /q
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 

Extra notes: as you can see I dropped bomb at him in hydra, then he evaded via /q

My reply to the topic, Cool3 locked it to save him

I was already saying goodbye , and I quit my game with "Esc .... quit of the game" ; also i didn't notice this guy was rage and took an hydra , i didn't run neither and you can check that in his video , i was only in a same place , any player what saw an hydra will run i think , well i didnt evaded , we wasnt in combat , i was in other place when he was in loc biker , he took an hydra bcz he was rage and i didnt notice of that , anyways as i said we wasnt in combat in  that moment...
Check map
PD: I can add this to my topic of fake reports of gerz? this crearly isn't death evade and he will make a million of excuses about that

1 - He's saying he quit the game from ESC, but the fact is he was moving when he quit the game, therefore it was /q, you cant move in ESC

2 - He literally saw my bomb dropped near him and he /q to avoid being killed

Don't lie, you clearly did evade.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:59:12 am by cool3 »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
Re: jon45 - death evade via /q (repost)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 03:16:03 am »
In much times when you press esc button your skin run or walk in a same direction , all knows that bug in vcmp LOL , you want make other fake report , well i will add this and your other fake report to my topic , really you are desesperate with your lies gerz
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 03:16:47 am »
In much times when you press esc button your skin run or walk in a same direction , all knows that bug in vcmp LOL , you want make other fake report , well i will add this and your other fake report to my topic , really you are desesperate with your lies gerz

that's impossible, i tried to produce it, and it doesn't work, the game freezes you in 1 place when you press ESC,

nice try to lie, why would you quit the game with ESC? it's an obvious excuse, you always quit the game with /q, nice excuse

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 03:17:42 am »

that's impossible, i tried to produce it, and it doesn't work
You are newbie maybe , bcz all know it
Check 0:30
Its similar and all knows it when you press esc button
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 03:21:19 am »

Nassim got timeouted, not disconnected,  in that video, nice try
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 03:26:01 am by Sos »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 03:28:15 am »

Also i recorded a video producing it, lemme show the admins
this is a bug , that dont always ocurre this , and this is normal , ec staff have experience in the server , you want harm me with other fake report but we already knows you , this bug is normal , i think players like meer knows about it but you will lie as usual , like this image

PD: All in this case is clearly , other fake report , also we wasn't in combat , how i can evade a kill if we wasnt in combat and i was afk? this is a joke or wht
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 03:32:39 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 03:32:22 am »

this is a bug , that dont always ocurre this , and this is normal , ec staff have experience in the server , you want harm me with other fake report but we already knows you , this bug is normal , i think players like meer knows about it but you will lie as usual , like this image

Trying to change subject?

Any admin with experience would see how you're lying and changing subjects, first you said i left with ESC, and now saying i paused the game then left, what excuse you'll come up with next?

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 03:35:35 am »

Any admin with experience would see how you're lying and changing subjects, first you said i left with ESC, and now saying i paused the game then left, what excuse you'll come up with next?
You are retard or wht? when you press ESC button you pause the game... , its same . Well men,  i think gerz havent more ideas to lie in this topic ... gerz and kfs  love the fake reports. and you got banned for that, for made fake reports and harm much players) , any admin with experience is noticed of that
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 03:37:15 am »

You are retard or wht? when you press ESC button you pause the game... , its same . Well men,  i think gerz havent more ideas to lie in this topic ... gerz and kfs  love the fake reports. and you got banned for that, for made fake reports and harm much players) , any admin with experience is noticed of that

making excuses is much easier than backing them up with evidence, the chances of you using ESC instead of /q is 0%, not to mention you were moving sideways not in 1 direction,

go make video and show how to move in side ways in ESC, even tho it freezes you in 1 place.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 03:42:45 am »

making excuses is much easier than backing them up with evidence, the chances of you using ESC instead of /q is 0%, not to mention you were moving sideways not in 1 direction,

go make video and show how to move in side ways in ESC, even tho it freezes you in 1 place.
You are making excuses and lying , you havent more more ideas to harm me , you and others KFs like nassim made a lot of reports about me and all of them was denied because was fakes reports , i didnt move to much directions , as you view in your video i didnt noticed of your hydra bcz we wasnt in combat , you was rage and i quit the game , anyways i said brb before that  , at if i want left with esc bcz i changed my sensi , wht is your problem? you dont know how i play , not all players quit the game like you ...
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 03:48:10 am »

You are making excuses and lying , you havent more more ideas to harm me , you and others KFs like nassim made a lot of reports about me and all of them was denied because was fakes reports , i didnt move to much directions , as you view in your video i didnt noticed of your hydra bcz we wasnt in combat , you was rage and i quit the game , anyways i said brb before that  , at if i want left with esc bcz i changed my sensi , wht is your problem? you dont know how i play , not all players quit the game like you ...

Now you're saying you pressed ESC to change sens? even tho you said before that you were saying good bye and quitting the server, you're contradicting your own words, @Admins can you see how much he lies? he lied 9 times in this application so far

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 03:55:49 am »

Now you're saying you pressed ESC to change sens? even tho you said before that you were saying good bye and quitting the server, you're contradicting your own words, @Admins can you see how much he lies? he lied 9 times in this application so far
Changing my sensitivity is lying? you are retard ? if i want i can change my sensi and next quit the game with esc , i didnt evaded you "kill" with "hydra" , you made a million of lies and things no sense in your words . @ecstaff check this gerz , he is desesperate , cool3 an old admin experimented in ec noticed of his bad intentions and now he want harm he too.
He only want harm me with a fake report , that is crearly.
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 03:59:24 am »

Changing subjects once again,

1 - you said in the chat bye etc..., then you're lying here and saying that you opened esc to change sens, why would you change sens if you're about to quit? nice try

Your entire life is well known of being a liar, your yt videos, every single report you make, etc...

you yourself took this picture from the video you were recording, 

why don't you show us the video and show us how you changed sens with ESC right after saying Bye guys?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:01:20 am by Sos »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 04:03:41 am »

Changing my sensitivity is lying? you are retard ? if i want i can change my sensi and next quit the game with esc , i didnt evaded you "kill" with "hydra" , you made a million of lies and things no sense in your words . @ecstaff check this gerz , he is desesperate , cool3 an old admin experimented in ec noticed of his bad intentions and now he want harm he too.
He only want harm me with a fake report , that is crearly.

1 - you said in the chat bye etc..., then you're lying here and saying that you opened esc to change sens, why would you change sens if you're about to quit? nice try

Your entire life is well known of being a liar, your yt videos, every single report you make, etc...
If im the lier why you are banned in EC for harm multiple players with fake reports , be toxic player , insult and public images of cool3 chat in EC discord and more
1. I changed the sens bcz i plays with the sens of the bars and i need change that when i joined any server and when i quit any server and that its my problem , as i said i didnt evaded your "hydra kill" in your rage moment , i said brb when you was in bank loc , and later i quit the game with esc as usual
PD: That isnt a video , if you dont know that is a image, lol men im not your teacher , you dont know wht is video and wht is image , i didnt recorded that because i wasnt fighting and i record scene for scene with fraps .
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:05:37 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 04:06:10 am »

you yourself took this picture from the video you were recording, 

why don't you show us the video and show us how you changed sens with ESC right after saying Bye guys?

Again, you're changing subjects and avoiding the facts, why don't you just show us the video you were recording, you took this pic from it afterall,

response to your irrelevant shit-text :

I won't be banned anymore, just wait for Human to get active, Cool3 himself broke the rules when he handled a report that is made against him, and banned me for something that doesnt exist in rules, he should've banned himself for banning ronnie falsely.

EDIT : Lmao and now you came up with new excuse, Why would you take a picture before leaving the game if this wasn't from your recorded video? nice try

I won't be wasting more time replying to your lifeless delusional excuses, i always debunk everything you say with facts & proof,

@Human. handle this case, don't let cool3
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:10:28 am by Sos »