• September 20, 2024, 08:28:26 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved =TLA=GoRcEE - posting where not involved  (Read 1160 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
=TLA=GoRcEE - posting where not involved
« on: May 27, 2021, 10:08:12 pm »
Player Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE @GoRcEE. (in forum)
Date: today
Reason for reporting: posting where not involved
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
/ https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11288.msg64591#new
Extra notes: when i posted on others reports, i got ban/warn, so make it fair and ban/warn him
PD: I make this report bcz pussyD is my friend and he dont knows much about forums and news topics , ofc i already tolk with him about this
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:12:40 am by DiaZ »
xd

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
Re: =TLA=GoRcEE - posting where not involved
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 12:10:25 pm »
I expected it coming, posting useful information or putting addition in report to make it clear/unclear is not wrong ig.

Before you tell about your (i got ban/warn, ban/warn him too). You were constantly doing it and your words were not acceptable and were off topic.

Just before posting there, i wrote "For information" which never intend me to post uselessly.

Rorro arts

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 10:39:08 pm »
as you , i posted information useful about desync , extra dates and more , and if you dont know about that , dont talk about that. Its clearly , you cant post in reports where you arent involved , i received a warn when i posted a useful information , and when i didnt received a warn was bcz the reporter mentioned me , in PussyD's report none mentioned you , @admins as make this fair and warn/ban him
PD: Rules are rules and gorce breaked this rule
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 10:43:31 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 12:53:38 am »
as you , i posted information useful about desync , extra dates and more , and if you dont know about that , dont talk about that. Its clearly ,
What? Not to mention what is this? https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=8729.msg64463#new
You were posting useful information to let admins know about risky, fine. But what's up with the video in the end of your post? Isn't it completely off-topic?

Staff have dealt with the report, why didn't they punish me there for posting?

Alright, I am stepping back to this report now. Nothing more to argue about,

Rorro arts

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2021, 02:27:43 am »
as you , i posted information useful about desync , extra dates and more , and if you dont know about that , dont talk about that. Its clearly ,
What? Not to mention what is this? https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=8729.msg64463#new
You were posting useful information to let admins know about risky, fine. But what's up with the video in the end of your post? Isn't it completely off-topic?

Staff have dealt with the report, why didn't they punish me there for posting?

Alright, I am stepping back to this report now. Nothing more to argue about,
I posted information about him , info relevant , and that post wasn't in report topic ,was in Staff App's topic , and as all knows , usually players can give information or any thing about the applicant , anyways, human warned me for the video.
You only says inconsistencies , you are trying chaning the theme here? , nice try but try any better thing ; your excuses are in vain , you replied any report where you wasnt involved and much players received a punishment for that , this case will not be an exception , a lot less with your excuses poor argued
xd

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 03:12:32 am »
He provided his opinion.
Solved