• September 21, 2024, 12:37:47 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied [MDr]Halal_Hazard - Death evade - Strange lag  (Read 907 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
[MDr]Halal_Hazard - Death evade - Strange lag
« on: May 29, 2021, 11:02:43 am »
Player nick: [MDr]Halal_Hazard
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Death evade / Possible hack lag
Evidence:

Extra notes:
Death Evade:
He was with low hp and he used molotovs , moments later he ran to his molotov in his desesperation to evit the kill, This guy always use molotovs when he have 35hp , 10hp and more , he did evade much times but i recorded this , well i have other scenes when he used molotovs when he have 10hp and if is neccesary i can upload but with this evidence is enough to ban him. Well he always do this i noticed.

Lag hack:
check first video "hazard2" min 0:04 , min 0:08 , min 0:14 , and min 0:28 with ingrams
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:14:30 am by DiaZ »
xd

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: [MDr]Halal_Hazard - Death evade - Strange lag
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 03:56:55 pm »
Lag hack:
check first video "hazard2" min 0:04 , min 0:08 , min 0:14 , and min 0:28 with ingrams

You call yourself a experienced player when you don't know that after doing that "Jump glitch (to quickly get up and skip the animation of jumping)" most of the times your starting shots don't register in the server

(Starting seconds)

Death Evade:
He was with low hp and he used molotovs , moments later he ran to his molotov in his desesperation to evit the kill, This guy always use molotovs when he have 35hp , 10hp and more , he did evade much times but i recorded this , well i have other scenes when he used molotovs when he have 10hp and if is neccesary i can upload but with this evidence is enough to ban him. Well he always do this i noticed.

(Last seconds)

I was looking back and running to the stairs side to avoid your shots, my focus was on you that's why I slipped to the molotov side and also because I wanted to climb the stairs quickly to save myself. It may look like intentional here but the fact is this.

I admit my mistake here but you said you have more videos of me evading, post them I want to see them
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 03:59:54 pm by Hazard »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: [MDr]Halal_Hazard - Death evade - Strange lag
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 03:14:20 am »
I don't notice any weird gameplay here. He died by mistake.
Denied.