• September 20, 2024, 01:54:05 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Banned [RT]MasterOz - Death Evade  (Read 1902 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
[RT]MasterOz - Death Evade
« on: June 12, 2021, 11:34:08 pm »
Player Nick: [RT]MasterOz
Date: Yesterday
Reason for reporting: death evade via suicide to avoid my kill with rocket
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  : MIN : 5:34

i was killing him , and his death was inevitable and he evaded in his desesperation to evade the kill , some players in game called him as evader and he evaded also in others servers , this isnt his first time , anyways all can see the explosion didnt touch him and he ran to evade the kill , he didnt jump likes others case , he only ran to evade the kill , anyways he was with low hp , he cant do that if he have low hp , his intentions to evade are clear.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:00:44 pm by Aaron »
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
Re: [RT]MasterOz - Death Evade
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 12:42:54 am »
I apologized instantly, also paid compensation for this unfortunate act. I was trying to focus on your RPGs and maybe fell off the ramp there and died. Still I apologized and maybe you are a little bit exaggerating this.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 01:34:20 am »
excuses and more excuses to save yourself , also you didnt apologyzed in that moment , you only gave back my ecds(4 ecds) because i was trolling you for my rocket , anyways you have guilt for evaded my kill , how you can mention that wasnt intentionally , you had low hp and you ou jumped off the roof to evade my kill? much players did this and now are banned , then make this fair and ban him. Also he send this to me, trying to blackmail me in discord , now what excuses will post you?
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 01:43:09 am »

Not making excuses, I wanted to clear it out without any more drama. I already said it I apologized as soon as I jumped off from the roof. There were maybe many things on my mind at that time.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 02:58:01 am »

Not making excuses, I wanted to clear it out without any more drama. I already said it I apologized as soon as I jumped off from the roof. There were maybe many things on my mind at that time.
you was acting like a children , provoking and saying shit and also you didnt apologyzed in THAT MOMENT , and you gave me 4 ecds LOL , what i will do with your 4 ecds , then all players can evade and give ecds? you apply to admin and you evade , what is this? make this fair and ban him as all players got banned for death evade.
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 04:10:27 am »

you was acting like a children , provoking and saying shit and also you didnt apologyzed in THAT MOMENT , and you gave me 4 ecds LOL , what i will do with your 4 ecds , then all players can evade and give ecds? you apply to admin and you evade , what is this? make this fair and ban him as all players got banned for death evade.
Maybe, but mostly what I do is banter.
I am not a kid to evade for a simple thing, stop making a bomb out of a matchstick. Sometimes your mind is at something else and you commit such mistakes accidently.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 04:20:35 am »
I'm sorry for replying here, I'm here to clear some misunderstanding, Actually in the video he was trying to escape from you'r rpg's as he was already fighting with 2 more your teammates his hp was 20 at that time and he jumped from the roof, '' If you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped you will loose your 13 hp, If you have 20'' While jumping somebody shot him and he lost his 12 hp from 20 and he died.

-If you have 20 hp and you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped, You will loose your 13 hp from 20.
-He was having 20 hp at that time, He jumped from the roof  during the jump someone shot him and he lost his hp, That's how he died.
-That was unintentionally.
Where is bullets, If someone shot him? (in video)
- Sometimes we're not able to see players bullets, When we have low fps or high ping, Maybe you was having high ping at that time.
- He gave you 4 ecds because you demanded to not report against him, Because he don't wanna create any drama as he applied for staff.
You just applied in staff, Then why you evaded. Exactly pain, he just applied in staff, Why he will evade?, He is not newbie! He don't wanna ruin his reputation for 1 kill!
I hope everything is clear for you now @PaiN. 
P.S: I'm not defendinghim just clearing misunderstanding regarding Death evade via fall.
Pro Tip:Instead of posting long video, You can cut the clip from video with editor you use.''Don't advertiseyour video next time''. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 04:40:42 am by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 05:03:52 am »
I'm sorry for replying here, I'm here to clear some misunderstanding, Actually in the video he was trying to escape from you'r rpg's as he was already fighting with 2 more your teammates his hp was 20 at that time and he jumped from the roof, '' If you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped you will loose your 13 hp, If you have 20'' While jumping somebody shot him and he lost his 12 hp from 20 and he died.

-If you have 20 hp and you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped, You will loose your 13 hp from 20.
-He was having 20 hp at that time, He jumped from the roof  during the jump someone shot him and he lost his hp, That's how he died.
-That was unintentionally.
Where is bullets, If someone shot him? (in video)
- Sometimes we're not able to see players bullets, When we have low fps or high ping, Maybe you was having high ping at that time.
- He gave you 4 ecds because you demanded to not report against him, Because he don't wanna create any drama as he applied for staff.
You just applied in staff, Then why you evaded. Exactly pain, he just applied in staff, Why he will evade?, He is not newbie! He don't wanna ruin his reputation for 1 kill!
I hope everything is clear for you now @PaiN. 
P.S: I'm not defendinghim just clearing misunderstanding regarding Death evade via fall.
Pro Tip:Instead of posting long video, You can cut the clip from video with editor you use.''Don't advertiseyour video next time''. Thanks
Ok mr. math , how you knows how much life he have , you was not playing and he had low hp when he was running not when he was flying , anyways if he have low hp he cant jump that is consider has death evation likes this case .
1.- you think you are admin? , you can give me orders what to do or not.
2.- Was intentionally , he evaded in other server (vu sv) in 2 times , one case likes this , and he didnt apologized
3.- LOL you want become admin with that thought? " he gave you ecds to not report" , you are good of your brain? you think im interested in his 4 ecds? i didnt said to i dont will report him , why you lies in your post , you lies and you want become admin..
4.- here is a post where you arent involved @ecstaff , can you warn/ban this guy risky?
5.- "  Sometimes we're not able to see players bullets " LOOOL , everywhere we can see the bullets , if you plays with an calculator with 10 fps its your problem , but all players can see the bullets , and your logic isnt not convincing , he evaded the kill , i recorded that and he deserves get ban similar to  all players did death evade, then tomorrow all can evade and give ecds? nice logic "future admin risky".
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 05:25:20 am »
I can't argue more with this guy. RiskY^ cleared it all again, thanks for that. Leaving my case to administration now.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 05:29:17 am »
risky said full lies in his post , im sure you recorded that scene masteroz , and you can upload because you was recording that day.
Masteroz knows and admit he evaded the kill , that's why he said this , all evidences are clearly and now he  want save his self with fake excuses
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:41:22 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 06:25:39 am »
I wasn't recording at that time and I don't always record when I play.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2021, 10:44:56 pm »

I made the test , and i checked the real hp of masteroz , it was 10hp , anyways i uploaded better the video and the player of m4 , wasnt shooting him when he jumped , he jumped with low hp and the "other player" was the bullets of masteroz. That evade was intentional ;  make this fair and punish him, thanks and have a nice day

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:36:44 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 09:59:23 pm »
To set aside with the explanations, what I see is still an evade regardless of what circumstance it happened from that scenario, masteroz admits from that.

However, I can see this as an accident which happens to many of so many unfortunate death of them being reckless, I will still accept this report but with less duration of ban from a regular death evade as me being considerate. @MasterOz may this be a lesson to you and be careful next time.