• September 20, 2024, 08:26:55 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Warned [KF]RisKY^ - posting where not involved  (Read 1501 times)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
[KF]RisKY^ - posting where not involved
« on: June 13, 2021, 05:16:38 am »
Nick del jugador: [KF]RisKY^
Fecha: today
Razón : posting where not involved
Evidencia: (capturas de pantalla, videos, etc.): https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11325.msg64725#new
Extra : I did any similar thing in this case and i got warned , then make this fair and warn/ban risky https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11178.0
He is posting his opinion when he lies about the hp of masteroz , and creating some fake arguments to invalid my report like  "sometimes we cant see the bullets" when all knows what all players can see the bullets , he is lying when he said this
(what is complete fake , i didnt said that , and he posted that without evidence) and now he will give orders to the players?
, i cant upload much videos but i have the chance to report any player i can use my vid , i said to only see that minute but i think risky saw all video , staff warned me for a least reason and i wish minimun , this guy get warn in the forum.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:09:11 pm by Aaron »
xd

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
Re: [KF]RisKY^ - posting where not involved
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 08:28:43 pm »
Who said i posted without any ''video evidence'', I have evidence but i didn't uploaded due to bad internet connection, Let me clear all misunderstandings.
-In first as you said'' It's your pc problem that you can't see bullets of the player  in your screen'', Actually when i zoomed your video i saw domek was shooting him when he jumped.
Screenshot of that

-It's cleared in the picture someone was shooting him
-Plus this is also cleared he was fighting with 2 more your teammates, Here is a screenshot of that.

-If you zoom the video you will find his hp low at 20, I'm old player and at least i can identify players health without using ''/hp'' command.
-Even with 17 hp you can jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped, Here is a video of that ( I personally tested it).

-It's useless arguing on his evade, that wasn't evade.
[quote/] 'm sorry for replying here, I'm here to clear some misunderstanding, Actually in the video he was trying to escape from you'r rpg's as he was already fighting with 2 more your teammates his hp was 20 at that time and he jumped from the roof, '' If you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped you will loose your 13 hp, If you have 20'' While jumping somebody shot him and he lost his 12 hp from 20 and he died.

-If you have 20 hp and you jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped, You will loose your 13 hp from 20.
-He was having 20 hp at that time, He jumped from the roof  during the jump someone shot him and he lost his hp, That's how he died.
-That was unintentionally.
Where is bullets, If someone shot him? (in video)
- Sometimes we're not able to see players bullets, When we have low fps or high ping, Maybe you was having high ping at that time.
- He gave you 4 ecds because you demanded to not report against him, Because he don't wanna create any drama as he applied for staff.
You just applied in staff, Then why you evaded. Exactly pain, he just applied in staff, Why he will evade?, He is not newbie! He don't wanna ruin his reputation for 1 kill!
I hope everything is clear for you now @PaiN.
P.S: I'm not defending him just clearing misunderstanding regarding Death evade via fall.
Pro Tip:Instead of posting long video, You can cut the clip from video with editor you use.''Don't advertise your video next time''. Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-What is wrong with this reply, Isn't it useful?, There is much more difference between mine and your reply, On gerz's topic, You was arguing there for no reason, And I'm clearing misunderstanding here not ''defending''.
- I didn't gave you order nor i taunt you, You tried good to edit the picture but unfortunately you failed.
P.S: I'm not gonna reply here again, I just cleared everything, My comment wasn't useless i posted video as well with some proves, Rest up to staff now.
Please use correct format to report. https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9.0 thanks
@DiaZ  @Nyon @SanaullaH ......

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:35:43 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:42:47 pm »
-Plus this is also cleared he was fighting with 2 more your teammates, Here is a screenshot of that.

you are blind or your brain have some problems? , that bullets are the bullets of masteroz... "other player was shooting him". Just see , this guy "risky" is prepare to become an admin? , he cant see and interprete a good picture , he will deny all good reports and he will guide the server to the ruin.
Ok now he says he have a super power what he cant see the hp of a player LOL , i already explained that in a vid , you have a lot of excuses with poor arguments. what is next you can read minds? .
"- He gave you 4 ecds because you demanded to not report against him, Because he don't wanna create any drama as he applied for staff." , lol i didnt demanded that 4 ecds , and what are you saying? players can evade and give 4 ecds to save of ban? really you are aplying to admin?, really you are prepare to this rank? i dont think same...
"Dont advertise your vid next time" , he is mr.mage , mr.math and now mr.orders? in my vid is the evidence and also i can advertise my vid in "Ec Videos" , you think i want advertise here? , idk why im replying you if you have poor arguments.
and i clarify again YOUR COMMENT WAS USELESS BECAUSE YOU SAID THINGS WITH NO SENSE , "I CAN KNOWS THE PLAYER HP WITH MY VISION", you only replied trash to ruin my report , but your bad aguments and your lacks of reason cant do it.
Check this vid @ecstaff

I made the test , masteroz evaded and the player didnt damaged him when he jumped , now all is clearly , pls warn/ban risky for comments with no sense in posts where he isnt involved
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:04:35 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 11:05:29 pm »

you are blind or your brain have some problems? , that bullets are the bullets of masteroz... "other player was shooting him". Just see , this guy "risky" is prepare to become an admin? , he cant see and interprete a good picture , he will deny all good reports and he will guide the server to the ruin.
Ok now he says he have a super power what he cant see the hp of a player LOL , i already explained that in a vid , you have a lot of excuses with poor arguments. what is next you can read minds? .
"- He gave you 4 ecds because you demanded to not report against him, Because he don't wanna create any drama as he applied for staff." , lol i didnt demanded that 4 ecds , and what are you saying? players can evade and give 4 ecds to save of ban? really you are aplying to admin?, really you are prepare to this rank? i dont think same...
"Dont advertise your vid next time" , he is mr.mage , mr.math and now mr.orders? in my vid is the evidence and also i can advertise my vid in "Ec Videos" , you think i want advertise here? , idk why im replying you if you have poor arguments.
and i clarify again YOUR COMMENT WAS USELESS BECAUSE YOU SAID THINGS WITH NO SENSE , "I CAN KNOWS THE PLAYER HP WITH MY VISION", you only replied trash to ruin my report , but your bad aguments and your lacks of reason cant do it.
Check this vid @ecstaff

I made the test , masteroz evaded and the player didnt damaged him when he jumped , now all is clearly , pls warn/ban risky for comments with no sense in posts where he isnt involved
I challenge you to jump from the roof where from masteroz jumped even with 10 hp you can survive as you said masteroz was having 10 hp etc, Dude i wasn't solving report lol, I was clearing misunderstanding regarding Death-evade via fall, ''THAT WAS UNINTENTIONALLY'', You are arguing for no reason, someone shot him which i already proved, on your report i posted with evidence you are just wasting my time here, You reported me for useless reasons..Oh yeah, one thing more, Open your eyes dude I said ''i can identify players hp without using ''/hp'' command'' not ''VISion'' with ''EXPERIENCE''.
- I'm not defending him which i already said maximum thousands times.
-You are just creating drama.
-I'm not even taking this report serious, I'm just clearing misunderstandings regarding death evade via fall.
-I didn't expected childish behavior from you, You are old player with enough experience but in some points you are proving that you are immature with zero experience, Well Once again and this is last i'm not gonna reply here again.
                                                                                                       More explanation/proves
-You said ''He didn't shot masteroz when he was jumping'', Let me show you something
-As you can see when he was jumping, other player shot, It's clear in the picture

-I hope each and everything is clear for you now, ''NO MORE ARGUMENTS.'' I'm not gonna reply here again..
Endup! Dont report, When you not have enough proof for report, Don't waste our time next time... Thanks
P.S:Where is admin @Human. @Aaron @DiaZ @SanaullaH @Nyon

MORE....
-
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:47:18 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 11:54:52 pm »
"where is human , etc" you havent more arguments? because you said same of your all replies  , check his image , when 6xiffnasi6 was shooting masteroz , masteroz already was in the flat , and before of that he was shooting masteroz when masteroz was in the roof , when masteroz jumped he didnt shooted him , and masteroz knew he was have low hp , and was agaisnt my rocket , he did death evade in his desesperation but was intentional , rules are rules if you want become admin , you need learn this , and i have more experience than you in all senses , this case is clearly , masteroz evaded , check this video will explain with details , i think a person like you can understand with this words.

PD: All coments of risky was unmasked and all was lies with no sense , pls warn/ban risky in forum , its similar the rest of cases of "posting where not involved" , he isnt explaining nothing , he is making fake excuses to save his friend and all can notice of that , none said "risky you are defending masteroz" and risky says "im not defending masteroz" , he reveal his real intentions to himself for guilt maybe
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:59:40 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 03:15:36 am »
"where is human , etc" you havent more arguments? because you said same of your all replies  , check his image , when 6xiffnasi6 was shooting masteroz , masteroz already was in the flat , and before of that he was shooting masteroz when masteroz was in the roof , when masteroz jumped he didnt shooted him , and masteroz knew he was have low hp , and was agaisnt my rocket , he did death evade in his desesperation but was intentional , rules are rules if you want become admin , you need learn this , and i have more experience than you in all senses , this case is clearly , masteroz evaded , check this video will explain with details , i think a person like you can understand with this words.

PD: All coments of risky was unmasked and all was lies with no sense , pls warn/ban risky in forum , its similar the rest of cases of "posting where not involved" , he isnt explaining nothing , he is making fake excuses to save his friend and all can notice of that , none said "risky you are defending masteroz" and risky says "im not defending masteroz" , he reveal his real intentions to himself for guilt maybe
It means you accepts that you are arguing with me for no reason, Well you'r thumbnail shows someone is shooting him, Why you are arguing then?
-I am not defending him, I already told you thousands of times...
-lol, I'm not doing this for adminship i am clearing misunderstanding...

Leaving my and masteroz's case on staff now.. @Human. @Aaron @DiaZ @Nyon

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 05:33:09 am »

It means you accepts that you are arguing with me for no reason, Well you'r thumbnail shows someone is shooting him, Why you are arguing then?
-I am not defending him, I already told you thousands of times...
-lol, I'm not doing this for adminship i am clearing misunderstanding...

Leaving my and masteroz's case on staff now.. @Human. @Aaron @DiaZ @Nyon
im arguing this topic because you lies in your screenshots , if you will post any replies in a report , say the truth , not a lie to save your friend masteroz , and now i will unmask your lie for x99 time. i think ec dont need futures admins liers like you. The bullet is in other part , because he already waste all bullets of his wep , and he(6xxxuut6) was charging new bullets , then he didnt shooted masteroz , and you can see it in this pic , if you cant see the bullet colour then i think better keep in silent and stop saying lies , the profile of an admin isnt a lier. thanks

@Nyon @Human. @Lederhos all evidences are clear , i posted a screenshots when masteroz is begging to me to delete the report ,i posted the video when he evaded and i unmasked all lies of risky , what are you waiting to punish the rule breaker?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:35:35 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 11:07:47 am »
PaiN seriously you are exaggerating a simple everyday's occurring shit for possible personal reasons. It's not that big to waste your braincells on, trust me. It happened accidently. Thanks RiskY^ for trying to clear whatever confusions were created.

I suggest lets leave it to the EC admins since all of us have already said what they wanted and let's not deviate from the topic.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 01:05:35 pm »
Ok but you are saying what death evasion is normal and this happened all days and all death evaders can say "it was intentionally" and save hisself , when the evidences show the contrary?.
Also risky didnt explained nothing , he said thing with no sense like "check other(2) player is shooting him" when was the m4 of masteroz or maybe "i can see the hp of players with my vision" that is literally a joke , or "Check in your thumbnail shows he is shooting masteroz" when masteroz was in other side and 6xuiuxu6 was shooting other side. or idk maybe when risky said "a player was shooting him when he was flying" when i showed the contrary in the video , none was shooting masteroz when he jumped , 6xuix6 shooted masteroz when he was in the flat , and the bullets didnt touched masteroz because the result was "fell to death" , if the bullets had touched masteroz the results could be "6xixux6 killed masteroz because masteroz had 5 hp" , masteroz jumped when i was shooting him with rocket and other player was shooting him with m60 , when he had got 5hp he jumped to evade the kill , that is all , you can check that in my video , the excuses are useless when the evidences show the truth . So , @ec staff , i already posted all evidences to this case , you need be neutral and punish masteroz despite he maybe is your friend , because he broke a important rule, i already showed when masteroz begged me to delete my report because he knows my evidence is clear ,  risky's excuses havent sense.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:07:17 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 10:08:59 pm »
This report is about posting when a person is not even involved so keep the relevancy here, still we adhere to the rules, you only post there when you are being involved or has evidence that will really help the report not just mere words.

Considering this a forum warn.