• September 21, 2024, 05:25:03 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Solved VU_t Pain- WG, exploiting game bug  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
VU_t Pain- WG, exploiting game bug
« on: June 20, 2021, 07:17:34 am »
Player nick: Vu_t pain
Date: today
Reason for reporting: wall glitching in a bugged spot in /duel
Evidence:
Extra notes: In the video I showed him it was bannable but kept insisting on the wall glitching.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:59:18 am by Human. »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
Re: VU_t Pain- WG, exploiting game bug
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 07:33:26 am »
I didnt breaked any rule , when he shooted me i was flying and a bug ocurred , isnt my fault if the duel arenas have error , i killed him with sniper because was the unique way to continue the duel , MDZkq also used the sniper with the intention to kill me , but he cutted the frags , can you show me and to the admins the frag when i killed you for second time with laser? , im sure you recorded all match and to @ec staff pls fix the arena 4 , really isnt my fault that errors , i only wanted to continue my duel. Check this screenshot , that bug ocurred in two times , and in the second time he also used sniper to kill me, im sure he have that frag , then ask him to upload that frag pls.
, anyways as i said wasnt my fault , that was a bug of the arena duel , i needed to kill you to continue the duel because was a good opportunity to take that longed duel , because im sure you would not have accept it again. anyways sorry fot that , but wasnt my fault...
xd

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 12:54:19 pm »
Yes above i used /endduel there.
You can't stand a chance to play without being a typical player.

Yet you were laughing when I said I ll report you with that, now you come with lame excuses and a newspaper of demands.
At the end of the day, you did wall glitch when I told you to end the duel. Asking staffs to fix arenas should be on bug reports, not in the topic in which you are actually reported lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 05:57:53 pm by Zkq »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 06:15:08 pm »
You're previously reported several times for exploiting the game and breaking the rules like WG, CR with RPG and many more. Your last unban appeal was not long ago (1 week) you promised not to do these kind of mistakes and still did.

You don't even have a log of Zkq using sniper against you but you yourself posted the logs in which you killed Zkq two times with the sniper and STILL you're not admitting the truth? Are you a maniac..?!

You flew out of the ring, you could probably end the duel but you didn't and went on exploiting the game with WG.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 09:25:37 pm »
Additional sources:
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11190.0 already been warned for WG
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11249.0 Ferrari who gets banned for the same reason

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 09:55:30 pm »
Yes above i used /endduel there.
You can't stand a chance to play without being a typical player.

Yet you were laughing when I said I ll report you with that, now you come with lame excuses and a newspaper of demands.
At the end of the day, you did wall glitch when I told you to end the duel. Asking staffs to fix arenas should be on bug reports, not in the topic in which you are actually reported lol
LOL you said " i can wait , im good waiting if you dont want end the duel" , anyways AS I SAID , You can show the moment when i killed you for second time , you also did wg , and tell me @ecstaff , how i can continue my duel if i cant kill my enemy ?, i knows wg isnt allowed but i wanted that duel for much time , isnt my fault for the arena bug , anyways i already said sorry to you , AND YOU ALSO DID WG IN THE SECOND TIME , YOU RECORDED ALL DUEL , THEN YOU CAN SHOW HERE THE "EVIDENCE".
You're previously reported several times for exploiting the game and breaking the rules like WG, CR with RPG and many more. Your last unban appeal was not long ago (1 week) you promised not to do these kind of mistakes and still did.

You don't even have a log of Zkq using sniper against you but you yourself posted the logs in which you killed Zkq two times with the sniper and STILL you're not admitting the truth? Are you a maniac..?!

You flew out of the ring, you could probably end the duel but you didn't and went on exploiting the game with WG.
Posting where not involved , without evidence and only words? ok i will report you
Additional sources:
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11190.0 already been warned for WG
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11249.0 Ferrari who gets banned for the same reason
I was warned for WG grenades , literally that was allowed in 2017 and i didnt knw the rules at that time , now i knows the rules and i didnt did this "wg" in a normal arena , i did because the arena was with bugs and you also did that to kill me , but you cutted the frags as usual. anyways wasnt my fault bro and if you are angry for that , then sorry but wasnt my fault.
ABOUT FERRARI'S CASE , THAT WAS IN THE NORMAL WORLD AND WAS AN ADMIN ABUSE FOR PART OF COOL3 : ferrari didnt deserved that punishment, but he didnt made an unban app bcz he was dissapointed of ec staff.
xd

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 10:05:46 pm »
/endduel was the option there. Where you acted like a brainless kid laughing and not caring, now you come up and give meaningless arguments. Better wait for staff decision.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2021, 11:23:31 pm »
/endduel was the option there. Where you acted like a brainless kid laughing and not caring, now you come up and give meaningless arguments. Better wait for staff decision.
I have many things to do and you are making wasting my time with your fake reports...  , we decided fight in the zone , you also did wg , you are scared to show the other frag. anyways wasnt my fault and sry if you are angry now , was server bug.
xd

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2021, 11:46:28 pm »
First of all I didn't wall glitch. Then, just wait for staffs reply.
There is no reason for me to get angry on a game i don't even play lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 11:52:08 pm by Zkq »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2021, 03:38:27 am »
First of all I didn't wall glitch. Then, just wait for staffs reply.
There is no reason for me to get angry on a game i don't even play lol
If you didnt wall glitch then why dont want show us the second frag of my "gw" , both used that bcz the arena was buged , as i said isnt my fault , is arena fault , you think i want join an arena duel to make wg?
xd

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2021, 05:45:26 pm »
@staff could you handle this. It's a simple report with no counter evidence.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2021, 10:06:51 pm »
you are trying to avoid the second frag , also was a bug of arena duel , wasnt my fault, i think all here is clearly , both of us used that "fake wg"but only you recorded, my arguments are clear like the crystal, idk why i deserves a type of warn if wasnt my fault and both of us used that... Clearly you want modify your arguments and vids to harm me.. , ec staff isnt brute , i think they already noticed of your intentions when clearly wasn't my fault , and you said " i can stay here" zzz we was in same arena with bugs , i only wanted continue my duel , wasnt with intentions to break rules , also i didnt break rules because wasnt my fault and as i said if you have a problem with the arena bug then sorry but you also did that...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 10:10:53 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2021, 04:20:52 am »
Let's put video to a side.. you can't even show logs of Zkq killing you with a sniper and yet you blame him to kill you lol

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2021, 04:45:18 am »
First of all, I told you about the wg being bannable, your comments are a proof on how retarded you were to act mature in that moment, kept wall glitching until you killed me. even though you could /endduel and restart it. saying that i wall glitched but you got no proof neither do I, as I use instant replay of 1 minute, I did not record whole fight there. You kept not carrying, and now the only thing you do is " sorry i didnt know, not my fault, its zkq who did wall glitch". Just grow up and stop thing retarded mind you have from controlling you and be responsible of what you do.
Either put down a counter evidence or wait for a staff reply. The report is clear and so the evidence is.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 04:51:29 am by Zkq »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2021, 07:14:20 am »
First of all, I told you about the wg being bannable, your comments are a proof on how retarded you were to act mature in that moment, kept wall glitching until you killed me. even though you could /endduel and restart it. saying that i wall glitched but you got no proof neither do I, as I use instant replay of 1 minute, I did not record whole fight there. You kept not carrying, and now the only thing you do is " sorry i didnt know, not my fault, its zkq who did wall glitch". Just grow up and stop thing retarded mind you have from controlling you and be responsible of what you do.
Either put down a counter evidence or wait for a staff reply. The report is clear and so the evidence is.
If i says isnt my fault is because its my fault lol , you dont want show us the second time when i killed you with laser , because you also did wg but i killed you bcz im better than you in laser , and stop calling me as "retard" you only show how much desesperate you are for punish me without reason , but @Aaron isnt idiot , all can notice of your real intentions bcz i won the duel 10-0.
Now check this logs @Aaron

I said him to end the duel and start other but he didnt wanted start other duel
anyways for my bad luck i didnt recorded that duel bcz i dont waste my time in players like Zkq ,but i always take screenshots , and show this evidence
i was trying hurting myself to lose 1 kill and give him a point but i couldnt for the anti /kill cmd

PD: Isnt my fault of the bug arena  , if you want we can make other duel or anything similar but if both of us used that shit to continue the duel ,idk why you are rage now for the score and reporting me without valid reason and i noticed of that , also your friend thinks he is supporting you beacuse he also hate me  but he will receive a warn or ban because he is only saying is opinion without evidences.
xd